Oioslycos
tsharma

If you could go back and stop WW2 would you

tsharma has forfeited round #2.

Oioslycos

Con

I will be saying no i would not stop it.
Do not argue first round just accept and ask questions if you have them.
tsharma

Pro

Hi, I accept your challenge. I am very new to this site and this is my first debate. What are your reasons for not preventing World War 2 if you were given the chance?
Oioslycos

Con

The war advanced us in many forms of technology and medication. It also pushed us to evolve our weaponry and transportation. I will go into depth next round but for now I'm just listing what i will be going over.
Posted by Oioslycos 11 months ago
Oioslycos
probably by killing hitler but thats not what i mean what i mean is if you had the power to make sure it didn't happen would you and why
Posted by usawinseverytime 11 months ago
usawinseverytime
It's important to specify how one would prevent WWII. Am I killing hitler before he starts preaching fascism ? Am I preventing WWII by signing a better treaty of Versailles after the First World War? Am I preventing WWII by surrendering all allied counties before the war starts? The latter option I would not do, but the first two examples I would probably do. In conclusion, please explain how I am preventing the war.