Oioslycos
tsharma

If you could go back and stop WW2 would you

tsharma has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Oioslycos

Con

I will be saying no i would not stop it.
Do not argue first round just accept and ask questions if you have them.
tsharma

Pro

Hi, I accept your challenge. I am very new to this site and this is my first debate. What are your reasons for not preventing World War 2 if you were given the chance?
Oioslycos

Con

The war advanced us in many forms of technology and medication. It also pushed us to evolve our weaponry and transportation. I will go into depth next round but for now I'm just listing what i will be going over.
Posted by Oioslycos 1 year ago
Oioslycos
probably by killing hitler but thats not what i mean what i mean is if you had the power to make sure it didn't happen would you and why
Posted by usawinseverytime 1 year ago
usawinseverytime
It's important to specify how one would prevent WWII. Am I killing hitler before he starts preaching fascism ? Am I preventing WWII by signing a better treaty of Versailles after the First World War? Am I preventing WWII by surrendering all allied counties before the war starts? The latter option I would not do, but the first two examples I would probably do. In conclusion, please explain how I am preventing the war.