Passionate_Fighter
sputnick1

If you don't believe in Heaven's existence, then why do you believe Earth's mysterious existence?

Passionate_Fighter

Pro

If you don't believe in Heaven's existence, then why do you believe in Earth's mysterious existence?

Good day to all debate.org community members. My name is Colin, and I am a newcomer in this website and it would be an honor for me to smoke my contenders L.K.O so bring it on!

Since I'm new, I made my opponent fairly random. A person who is a believer (or rather, some religions) would be in favor of the topic. So if your against this topic, like I said I long for a battle, so go on ahead and be my contender. If the request is already accepted, then you may send me an invitation about a religious debate, or maybe you may see one of my request sometime. Anyhow, I just hope for a good first fight.

So, as you can see, this debate will be having an overall of 5 rounds. This debate, asks a question to my contender, "If you don't believe in Heaven's existence, then why do you believe in Earth's mysterious existence?" - so therefore my contender will have to answer my question since it is so good to be true that everything in this world just merely happened so perfectly and uniquely.

So if all goes as planned, let the question be the first round, and the remaining four rounds battle zone. May the best notion win.

So, If you don't believe in Heaven's existence, then why do you believe in Earth's mysterious existence?
sputnick1

Con

I believe in Earth because there is scientific evidence earth exist [ IE. us being on it right now] , I doubt the existence of heaven just as I doubt the existence of asgard. There is no observable scientific evidence of either.

For your question on why the Earth is so miraculously perfect for us:

1 We evolved to suit earth near-perfectly
2 We introduced certain things to earth such as soil.

The burden of evidence is in your corner, in order to prove heaven exist you must state evidence of heaven's existence.
Passionate_Fighter

Pro

Passionate_Fighter forfeited this round.
sputnick1

Con

sputnick1 forfeited this round.
Passionate_Fighter

Pro

sputnick1

Con

sputnick1 forfeited this round.
Passionate_Fighter

Pro

sputnick1

Con

sputnick1 forfeited this round.
Passionate_Fighter

Pro

sputnick1

Con

sputnick1 forfeited this round.
Posted by Slasa 2 years ago
Slasa
We never evolved that was proven, scientist these days are still trying to figure it out how perfect were made, they cant figure it out. They try to mimic it but can't perfect it
There's proof Jesus existed, even multiple people that didn't follow his cause have written stories that involve him.
everything that involves the Bible has to be approached with faith and faith only, no faith then no believing so your just reading fairytales. There is a God and heaven, better open your eyes before its to late. How do I know? I have unbreakable faith. I seen my proof, you need to be open to him.