Yamm090
TickleMyFancy

If you eat your shoes, does that make you a cannibal?

Yamm090

Pro

Eating your shoes does in fact make you a cannibal. Back in nam I ate someone's shoes for a strength and dexterity buff in sacrifice for intelligence and the people there called me a cannibal. Now, the word cannibal comes from the latin word, carnival. At carnivals, there are people. People have shoes. Therefore, if you eat shoes you are a cannibal.
TickleMyFancy

Con

Where as you are in fact correct that shoe eaters are cannibals, we must ask ourselves, is capital punishment a subsequent enough consequence for those of us who are sick enough to partake in footwear?
Yamm090

Pro

Yes. Very much yes. I desire to watch the world burn. Torn by strife and unrest, the people will have had enough of the harshness and rise up in rebellion to the governments which have enslaved them. The world will burn! And when it does, I'll be laughing in between bites of your shoes.
TickleMyFancy

Con

Well you see, we are both in fact, incorrect. The phonetic route for "cannibal" is "cannabis", and we all know that cannabis is good. Scratch the putting smoke into your body and destroying your lungs, as well as the formation of addiction and the temptation to achieve a better high by acquiring new drugs. Only greatness can come from the drug as people who are intoxicated hit the public. But as you suggested, when the world burns under anarchy and chaos, destroyed by pride, at least we'll all be buzzed on the wacky tabacky.
Yamm090

Pro

I got something a little better than wacky tabacky if ya got the money. I was at walmart just kookin up some fine crystals and i was like "you know what? I'll sell this stuff" so i made a business out of it. I remember good ole pablo escabar. He bought from me a fair share of times. Did i mention that i also got some white gold on the market as well? Tell me which is better, cocain or crystal meth.
TickleMyFancy

Con

Everybody knows that Heroin is the best. It's like being caressed by an angel, consumed by happiness. But every time you hit it again, that stupid b!tch ain't know what up. As for you, I want to ask you, how long do you think you can run from me? How far can you make it before you break? I'm asking because The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line and run as long possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound. Your test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Posted by evanyang325 1 year ago
evanyang325
troll alert
Posted by Kyris 1 year ago
Kyris
A satirical debate must be the most paradoxical thing I've seen.