jakesmooth33
swagasaurus

If you put a booger in your urethra are you gay?

jakesmooth33

Con

i Have done this several times, and it feels to good to stop. Its addicting. First i will start out with the facts: i have a 3 inch penis, the circumference of my urethra is .49mm, my boogers on average are about 8.7 oz. but its not liking im going dick to butt with a man im just sticking things in my urtethra, (dont hate it until you try it) FAQ- how do the boogers come out? well they usually come out with my pee and yes that is painful but you get used to it.
swagasaurus

Pro

I accept this debate. I would argue that such an action is not necessarily homosexual, but is rather odd.
jakesmooth33

Con

But if you haven't tried it yet don't call it odd. I encourage you to try it before continuing this debate. Boogers are a normal part of the human body. It feels soooo good though and i refuse to stop.
swagasaurus

Pro

Let us define the word 'odd'.
http://dictionary.reference.com...
odd
1. differing in nature from what is ordinary, usual, or expected:
Something that is odd is not which is expected. If someone were to ask me how they 'entertained' themselves or another Pro's 'entertainment' preference would not be my first guess. Or my second. Or anythin from third to three hundredth. I think that we can assume this is the usual for most everyone wordlwide. So, because we can conclude that this 'entertainment' preference is odd, it is possible for someone to have the authority to label somehtign as odd and yet never have tried it.
I will not try it. Thank you thugh.
The production of boogers is normal in most human beings. However, most people expell them from their bodies and away from their lives. They usually dont enter it into orafaces.
I am still waiting for con's arguement that the action being debated is necessarily homosexual.
jakesmooth33

Con

jakesmooth33 forfeited this round.
swagasaurus

Pro

swagasaurus forfeited this round.
jakesmooth33

Con

jakesmooth33 forfeited this round.
swagasaurus

Pro

swagasaurus forfeited this round.
Posted by MikeTheGOd 1 year ago
MikeTheGOd
also no this isn't gay just some wierd form of masterbatetion
Posted by MikeTheGOd 1 year ago
MikeTheGOd
Man I have looked at both of your open debates and dude you scare me for real.
Posted by PhiteWower 1 year ago
PhiteWower
Obviously this story is false unless we see evidence, until then it is just to garner attention.
Posted by Codename_X 1 year ago
Codename_X
wtf