Smooosh
Discipulus_Didicit

If you think, IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD, then YOU are what's wrong with society!!!

Smooosh has forfeited round #3.

Smooosh

Pro

I'm arguing that our society is crumbling simply because we believe our world is ending. The super volcano isn't ready to blow its top, there's no rogue planet careening toward earth. We are the makers of our own apocalypse. Mass hysteria, is a greater danger to us than natural global catastrophes.

Discipulus_Didicit

Con

I will be taking the stance that society is not crumbling the way pro claims it to be in round one. I await pros opening arguments to support their assertion.
Smooosh

Pro

I offer a tie to my opponent.
Discipulus_Didicit

Con

Please nobody vote on this debate.
Posted by Discipulus_Didicit 7 months ago
Discipulus_Didicit
No problem, we can just make this one a tie and you can start a new one.
Posted by Smooosh 7 months ago
Smooosh
Sorry about that, I should have been more clear.
Discipulus_Didicit
You commented on my profile, but I am unable to comment on yours so I will respond here instead.

If you would prefer to debate this topic with someone who believes the world is going to end, I am not the person for you. I suggest you offer a tie in your round 2, I will accept the offer in my round 2 and we will go from there.