Koopin
xploze

Illegal Aliens are not helping the USA

Koopin

Koopin

Con

I do not believe that illegal aliens are help the United States. Does anyone oppose me?
xploze

Pro

I thank my opponent for this chance and I wish him luck.

First of all, as you can see, the economy is in a rapid free fall and it cannot be stopped, only slowed down, which could be done by raising taxes and fares to the State, selling American products and each person which pays a tax or buys a product is improvement, so, in order to oppose you, I shall say that any illegal foreigner buys products cause he has to live.

In another way of thinking, illegal aliens do that hard work that the US citizens are spared for, which is another benefit cause the US earns money off each of them.

Plus, the government doesn't have to worry for them or pay them because they're illegally hired, another way of getting money off them could be the simple fact that they catch them being illegal, sue the organization / owner that hired them and earn more money.

The resolution should be "I do not believe that illegal aliens are HELPING The United States".
Koopin

Con

Thank you for accepting this debate,
Many people have fallen for the lie that illegal aliens are helping the United States by bringing in money, and doing work that American's are lazy to do, but in fact illegals are using up so much money, that it is hurting the true legal citizens of the USA.
Each year $11 billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens http://www.fairus.org...

Many people are getting food stamps, but it is not enough http://www.wwaytv3.com...

Illegal citizens do get food stamps though. http://www.cis.org...

As for illegal citizens working the jobs that Americans do not want to, that is a bold lie. The reason illegals have most of the dirty jobs is not because Americans are to lazy, it is because they do not have to be paid minimum wage. So people will hire someone who will get the same amount of work done for a lower price. Most Americans will take any job they can get, now that the jobless rate has hit 10% http://www.guardian.co.uk...
Also many illegals aliens send money that the earned in the USA to their families in other countries, therefor taking money out of the United States

A nation without borders is not a nation at all
-Regan
xploze

Pro

First of all, I have to contradict you, The United States NEVER, NEVER spent money on illegal immigrants, they get thrown out of the country and that's all, The United States spent money on LEGAL immigrants, but NEVER, EVER on illegal.

I live in Romania, a country where everyone dreams to live in because you know why?! THEY EARN A LIVING! Big money but it doesn't care if you work all day, lots of people immigrated, bought houses, gave money to the US government without caring about if they're helping or not.

Why would an immigrant go to the US than? They go to do dirty jobs, Americans would never do it, they're EGO is way too big to mop the floors or pick up strawberries.
Koopin

Con

Allow me to ask you where you are getting these facts from? You dont even live in America, how do you know that The USA Government has not spent one cent on illegals, did you not read my sources? Who do you think pays to deport an Illegal back to their country?

Please explain to me about how 'gracious' and 'caring' Romania is to give the United States money. I would really like to see your references on that.

Your grammar is confusing, you said
" Big money but it doesn't care if you work all day."
What do you mean by that?

The fact is, immigrants don't come into the country illegally to help Americans do the dirty work. It depends on the person who needs money. If someone is out on the streets with their family and a guy offers a job to mop the floors for money, that man is going to take it. Not all Americans have a big Ego. The way you are wording your sentences it would seem that you are an Anti American, am I correct?

Audience, my opponent has failed to list references, uses horrific grammar, and stereo types all Americans as being to lazy to work, claiming that Romania helps us by giving the US government money. I heavily urge a Con vote.

xploze

Pro

First of all, you make me puke with your grammar, insults towards me, and yet you dare to call my vocabulary horrible?

Big money = a lot of money, big amounts, is it that hard?
It doesn't care if you work all day = illegal immigrants work all day, didn't you know that?

Do you take sources from every website that claims us spends 1000,0000,0000$ dollars on illegal immigrants? And The United States doesn't feel the money they're spending on deporting them, because the ones who hired are giving tones of money towards Police for hiring illegal immigrants.

No, it's not a stereotype, I am not a hater, it's just that they do the works that pay better and do not involve physic efforts, only brain efforts.

Did I mention Romania? Are you blind? All your facts make you look like a one way bastard which doesn't care about what the other meant to say, only what he understands.

Illegal immigrants win money, buy products from the US, they live in the US (spending money on household), how don't they give money to the US? My sources can be found in the US.

I know about America cause of my English teacher that I take studies over the Internet, she is 34 and lives in the America, studies economy, get it?

You even had spelling issues in the resolution, and you call my grammar horrible?
Koopin

Con

You sir have wasted a good debate, in round two you did nothing to prove a point. You are getting off subject, the reason I commented about your grammar is because your sentence structure is to confusing for me to understand.
I will quickly reply to your criticisms so we can get back on subject. Though, I know a good debate is impossible now.

1. My grammar is not that bad, one or two spelling mistakes are fine.

2. I am not insulting you. A wise man accepts correction

3. I called your grammar horrific, not your vocabulary.

4. I research my sources. Here is a page with lots of information on illegal aliens (from the US government) http://usasearch.gov...=(root-0-999)|root&v%3aframe=tree&

5. The point is that you said the United States has never ever spent anything on illegal, but yes...they do, not only on deporting. Like I said before, welfare, food stamps, ect.

6. I can not explain to you how Americans can do hard work, and would but the illegal are taking the jobs. You just won't listen, and I think I have made my point to the audience.

7. Yes you did mention Romania
"I live in Romania, a country where everyone dreams to live in because you know why?! THEY EARN A LIVING! Big money but it doesn't care if you work all day, lots of people immigrated, bought houses, gave money to the US government without caring about if they're helping or not."
But I see now what you are trying to say about how Romanians immigrate to the USA. Once again your grammar is confusing with run on sentences.
If Romania is so great, why would they be immigrating to the states? You contradict yourself.

8. When debating, one must try to prove the other wrong. I am not going to go by your word, when you have failed to provide any evidence. Please refrain from name calling, it is immature, we are simply having a debate.

9. Okay, If your president gave me $10, and I make $2, then send $6 back to my country how does that help you? The fact is that yes illegal aliens do make some, very little, but some money. But they are sending more money to their country than they give back. They also do not have to pay taxes; taxes are here to pay for welfare, schooling, and other things, so they are getting it free!

10. I have provided you with many sources, and you give me the word of your English teacher which I don't even know if it is true.

Now, let me try to save this debate. Since you have no resources, I have nothing of yours to disprove. Since this debate is just about in the bag, I will give you a short list of fact s about how Illegals are hurting the USA.

Some illegal aliens bring their children to the USA. The USA spends $17 billion dollars a year on American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. http://transcripts.cnn.com...

America also spends $12 Billion dollars a year on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally.
http://transcripts.cnn.com...

$200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
http://transcripts.cnn.com...;

The fact is, no matter how much we pick at each other about spelling mistakes and grammar, the facts are here. I encourage you to read them.
Please make your last debate worth reading. Make your point, prove your case.

I thank you for this debate, I am sorry if you got the wrong message, or if you feel that I said something about your country that you think should not be said. Every country has issues, the US, and Romania. We must learn to accept that.

Thank you audience for reading, I again, urge a con vote.

Good day.
xploze

Pro

I cannot go on, you're someone which cannot go on with a debate, which is jealous, has no good facts, isn't updated with facts.

Let the others vote.
Posted by Nails 7 years ago
Nails
CON certainly won conduct, argumentation, and sources. I voted CON in spelling also because PRO was incredibly rude and spiteful, which I think justifies losing all 7 points (though CON won 6 of them anyway in this case.)
Posted by Lifeisgood 7 years ago
Lifeisgood
All seven points to Con. Pro did not do well at all in this debate.
Posted by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
remember voters, this debate is not about if it is right to send illegals back to their starving countries, it is about if they are helping the usa
Posted by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
I look forward to your last debate.
Posted by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
Dude, it is a debate, What do you think one does in a debate!!!!!!!1
Posted by xploze 7 years ago
xploze
You need to learn how to spell, and not criticize others.

You should see the tree in your eye, not the stick in mine.
Posted by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
Wow,this guy needs to calm down.
Posted by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
I really dont get where this guy is getting his facts from.
Were just debating nails, as long as were having some fun. Debating does not always have to strict
Posted by wonderwoman 7 years ago
wonderwoman
sure they are they help take the jobs none of us want anyays although one could argue that berry picking is a very desirable job
Posted by Nails 7 years ago
Nails
You guys are both arguing for the wrong side of the resolution...
Vote Placed by philosphical 7 years ago
philosphical
KoopinxplozeTied
Vote Placed by Marauder 7 years ago
Marauder
KoopinxplozeTied
Vote Placed by Nails 7 years ago
Nails
KoopinxplozeTied
Vote Placed by Lifeisgood 7 years ago
Lifeisgood
KoopinxplozeTied
Vote Placed by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
KoopinxplozeTied