adriel01
armoredcat

Illegal immigrants

adriel01 has forfeited round #2.

adriel01

Con

We need to build a wall
armoredcat

Pro

I accept this debate.

As I am unsure as to what Con means by being "against illegal immigration" I will be playing devils advocate and arguing for an open border policy, something that would make all illegal immigrants legal.

I'm also not sure as to weather I should present a first round argument, so I'll just leave it at this.

Back to you Con, and thank you for having me.
Posted by Nd2400 5 months ago
Nd2400
Okay first of all Europe is next to the middle east. The US is not. The US have canada and Mexico and they not attacking us. So your point is invalid on protecting the boarder. The wall again does nothing to protect... Don't know why people can't get this though their thick skulls.
Posted by armoredcat 5 months ago
armoredcat
Maybe if you actually read my post I said I was playing devils advocate. That means I don't actually support an open border policy.

LOL
Posted by Nathaniel_B 5 months ago
Nathaniel_B
Man! gtfo with open borders! Everyone else can have borders but us? Just goes to show how stupid liberals are. America ain't gonna be like Europe! That's why they have much more attacks than us! We and everyone else needs a border. A border is a boundary line marking the ends of where a country begins and ends, if we have no border, we don't have a boundary, and we aren't a country! We don't want illegal immigrants here! Keep those scum out!
Posted by Nd2400 5 months ago
Nd2400
The wall isn't the answer period. Illegal will still get over the wall, or under it, around it, or just straight though it. So it will do nothing but wast tax payers money. Oh yeah, it not just Mexican getting in here illegals. They are the Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, latin American, middle eastern, and many more. So again your wall doesn't help not one tiny bit.