EBaldofsky
NotAnAccount

Illegals Should Build the Border Fence

EBaldofsky

Con

Set up
Round 1 = acceptance

Rules
Forfeit and you lose conduct.
No "shouting" or bad language
Only accept this debate if you are actually against it.

I look forward to hearing my opponents points.
NotAnAccount

Pro

I accept your challenge and shall begin my arguments with one word.

Racist
EBaldofsky

Con

Why would you start of the argument with the word racist? The current rate of unemployment of Americans is approximately at 14 million Americans. That number is based of the US Department of Labor. Wouldn't it be better to give those Americans a job to help support their family. If an illegal alien is to come into the United States of America, they are suppose to departed. We shouldn't be giving the prizes if they get on to the US soil.
Congratulations you illegal made it to the United States of America now here is a hammer and get to work on building this fence. There are Americans that are struggling to make ends meet, and would do any thing to have an extra to make money.
Yes the economy is bad in both Mexico and America, but there is a legal way into coming into this country.
NotAnAccount

Pro

Sorry about that EBaldofsky, for I have just noticed that I am for using illegal immigrants to build the border fence, not against. I am deeply regretful that I could not argue against, but shall muddle through and use the viewpoint given to me.

The illegal problem is quite deep within the United States and shows no sign of a solution. To find some work besides the for these temporary immigrants and stop the flow of more we should build a fence on the border using the workers that have temporarily came across. This fence will not hinder the job market, contrary to EBaldofsky' s viewpoints, for it will use the workers that would usually be doing jobs closer to home. Also very few Americans would want to go out in the dusty desert and do menial tasks such as building a fence to block out illegals (please comment if you would do such a job). This work would also provide a way to make a small living working for the U.S. government. They would be able to send money back to their families and support their families in the U.S. This would cause no damage to their lifestyle of living and help the Mexican government deal with their problem of poverty. Overall, the illegal immigrants will be used to stop a growing problem while also benefiting them for a brief while before being sent back across the border.
EBaldofsky

Con

I understand. Why should we help the poverty of Mexico if we can't sub stain our own economy. By giving illegal aliens the job of creating this fence you can almost say that we are outsourcing. Americans decided to create this border fence and Americans should finish the job. How is to say that if these Illegals are making this fence going to do a 100% percent job of actually making it. They can make sure that certain areas of the fence have week points so other illegals are able to to get in.
Not only of the liability of making sure that these illegals do their job, how can we trust them. How are we suppose to keep them in the country. Are we going to give them free housing and a salary wall they build the fence. By using Americans we would have lower expenses to keep up with. It would make sense to send the illegals back once we find them. Instead of having to provide them living expenses and a salary when they illegal entered the country.
NotAnAccount

Pro

NotAnAccount forfeited this round.
EBaldofsky

Con

By not having my opponent not responding makes it difficult to continue the argument. By not knowing what my oppent will argue my points makes it harder for continuing proving my point.
NotAnAccount

Pro

NotAnAccount forfeited this round.
EBaldofsky

Con

EBaldofsky forfeited this round.
NotAnAccount

Pro

NotAnAccount forfeited this round.