PastorJoshua
Kleptin

Illegals would make wonderful slaves.

PastorJoshua

Pro

This nation was founded on Christianity, As a Christian nation, and always will be a Christian nation. Glory to God!

It is important that America gets back to the good traditional values that made our country so great, such as slavery, (and witch burnings.)

Slavery, as we know, is a very long-standing, joyful Christian tradition. Jesus Christ taught us how to clean and care for our slaves, in great detail. Praise his sweet name.

God willing, we will have illegals as slaves in this country, cause we don't want them in here to pay for them, no sir. Glory to God! Hallelujah!
Kleptin

Con

My opponent suggests that illegals would make wonderful slaves in our return to the "good ol' days"

I personally believe that my opponent is lacking in making that conclusion.

How can we even think about using illegal immigrants as slaves? Most of them are Christians already.

I say that we should conquer non-christian countries and use THEIR people as our slaves.

Hopefully, in their lifetime of servitude, we can do our Christian duties and show them the path to Christ (while having them mend our socks and fetch our dinner as a form of repentance for a lifetime of heathenism, of course)

Just like how they did it hundreds of years ago!
PastorJoshua

Pro

"How can we even think about using illegal immigrants as slaves? Most of them are Christians already."

They CLAIM to be christians, but Satan has his ways of deceiving. They are not TRUE CHRISTIANS. 89% of Mexicans claim to be Roman Catholic. Those catholic ring kissing, pope loving, beed counting, whore buggering, ring kissers! SKIRT -WEARING PRIESTS!

I am a true christian, a man of God. And I'm Dog-on serious. This is not laughing matter. Catholic heathens should think open minded ly, when they walk into a little square closet in their church, and theres a little old man in a DRESS behind a little open window. Then they slip open that window and they whisper all their sexual secrets to a little old man in a dress. There's something wrong with that! If you can't see that theres something wrong with you! It's SICK! Catholics are heathens and ned to be enslaved. Glory to God! Praise the sweet name of Jesus!

Did you know that Catholics are so darn stupid they believe that Mary was a virgin until the day she died? I guess they never read about what happened when Jesus visited his home town in Matthew 13:55-56 and all his old neighbors proclaimed, "Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us?" You see! Mary had a whole litter of kids! Everyone in Nazareth knew it. But them Pope-lovin', candle-lighting, ring-kissin' Catholics deny it!

Something that should clue the world in is the fact that Catholics insist on getting ALL their information about the Bible from old men who like to play with little boys' penises. Do you understand that? I think the only thing we can do is just say that Catholics must be confused offspring of Satan. I figure that's an accurate statement, seeing as how they think they're Christians and not a one of them has ever cracked open a Bible to find out what they believe in. They'd rather have an old pervert in a dress teach them about Jesus. They run off and lock themselves in a closet with a man in a skirt and confess everything.

Most Catholics really don't have any idea what they believe in. They just go to their so-called churches every so often, light a few candles, count a few beads, talk to a priest and head home. Can you imagine all them Catholics gettin' to heaven and God asking them, "Okay, now tell Me why you believe in Me." They'll all drop their jaws to the floor and say, "Well, I never thought of 'why' I believe in you, I was just told it was what I was supposed to do." Won't they be surprised when Jesus lifts his hand back and smacks their heads right off their shoulders into the lake of fire. Glory to God! Praise the Sweet name of Jesus!

God willing, we will enslave these illegal catholics, and then we will move on to my opponents plan of enslaving everyone else in Jesus's Holy name! Hallelujah!
Kleptin

Con

That's exactly the point!

My opponent makes a good point as to how UN-Christian these illegals are. In that case, why would you want these people touching or preparing your food? Watching your children? Touching your clothes and cleaning your house? No good, upstanding Christian would tolerate such a sacrilegious abomination.

Therefore, I reiterate my argument: Illegals would NOT make wonderful slaves because it would be an eyesore to Our Lord to see his beloved followers associating so closely with heathens.

Posted by Rob1Billion 8 years ago
Rob1Billion
yeah his whole acct was a joke it has been shut down
Posted by bexy_kelly 8 years ago
bexy_kelly
Krkken101, I think this debate was a joke!
Posted by Krakken101 8 years ago
Krakken101
PastorJoshua Catholics are not heathens! We are the original Church that Christ founded we follow the authority of the pope a democratically elected leader of our Church. This is based on experiences,works of greatness, and overall aility to lead an international Church. And by the way largest denomination of Christians there is not only are you a racist and anti-Catholic but you fail to see the logical error in you own thought process.
Posted by bexy_kelly 9 years ago
bexy_kelly
Well, I think its funny :D
Posted by Olhando 9 years ago
Olhando
Utter ignorance.

"...important that America gets back to the good traditional values..."

Who are you to assume slavery was a good traditional value? In 1804 most Northern states, finding that slavery was not profitable for them, had effectively abolished the institution. Simply because southern states still supported slavery does not make it a 'good traditional value'.

In fact, by looking at the past and the abolishment of slavery it is obvious to see SOME did think it was good and MORE disagreed, and because America is a democracy, slavery was decided unethical and not good. Therefor, your first argument on 'America' and its value is false, not only in this deduction, but because it is a hasty generalization of Americans during that time.

Educate yourself. Maybe you should be enslaved and put to work studing equal opportunites and making America a free place, then we can be happy, and so can you because you have your slave.
Posted by The_Philosopher 9 years ago
The_Philosopher
Even if PastorJoshua had not been satirizing, PublicForum's response was FAR worse. However, PastorJoshua is obviously being satirical. I can't believe PF is being such a loser.

PastorJoshua, you do an excellent job of satirizing Christian Extremists! And Catholicism is a terribly perversion of Christianity, I agree. I don't know why PF is saying love your neighbor while in the same posts using the F word. Ugly.

I'm not an extremist but I have witnessed Extremist Christians and it is very unpleasant and I've enjoyed this satire.
Posted by Rob1Billion 9 years ago
Rob1Billion
Yeah I'm still not convinced this guy means what he is saying, I have my money on the assumption that he is a non-christian posing as a Christian to make them look bad.
Posted by Donlatt 9 years ago
Donlatt
I don't know what's funnier, the trolls, or the people getting pissed troll'd by them.
Posted by PublicForumG-d 9 years ago
PublicForumG-d
I understand, and you're right. I just absolutely hate this type of thing. It, more than anything, disgusts me, and I lost my temper.

Blitz,

Thanks. I'm done.

Joshua,

Fu-ck you. I'm done.
Posted by Bitz 9 years ago
Bitz
Even going under the assumption that all of this is true, why are you showing your anger? Do you not realize that is what he wants? He is looking for christians to get enraged, and by showing him that he is indeed getting to you, you have enhanced his purpose.

The best way to get to him is to show him that he is not successful in provoking an angry reaction. Don't feed the fire and it will slowly die down.
Vote Placed by Mohrpheus 8 years ago
Mohrpheus
PastorJoshuaKleptinTied
Vote Placed by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
PastorJoshuaKleptinTied
Vote Placed by JBlake 8 years ago
JBlake
PastorJoshuaKleptinTied
Vote Placed by Tatarize 8 years ago
Tatarize
PastorJoshuaKleptinTied
Vote Placed by Kleptin 8 years ago
Kleptin
PastorJoshuaKleptinTied
Vote Placed by bexy_kelly 8 years ago
bexy_kelly
PastorJoshuaKleptinTied
Vote Placed by josh_42 9 years ago
josh_42
PastorJoshuaKleptinTied
Vote Placed by Jamcke 9 years ago
Jamcke
PastorJoshuaKleptinTied
Vote Placed by eweb53 9 years ago
eweb53
PastorJoshuaKleptinTied
Vote Placed by Olhando 9 years ago
Olhando
PastorJoshuaKleptinTied