Artpop
bballboy9876

Illuminati exist.

Started: 11/11/2013 Category: Music

Artpop

Pro

First round is acceptance and arguments, why are you taking the CON side.
I'm taking the PRO position in this debate, feel free to join.

Kisses and huggs, Mrs. Artpop
bballboy9876

Con

I accept this debate!

I am taking the con side because as I believe that the Illuminati couldn't possibly be kept a secret for this long. If needed, I'll elaborate further in the later rounds. The burden of proof is on Pro for this debate, so all I need to do is refute the arguments that are given.

Over to my opponent.
Artpop

Pro

I know for a fact that an old secret society called the Illuminati exist in the late 18th century.
Secret societies have existed since human civilization began. They control things that the average person doesn't even fathom, cause drastic events were probably behind 9/11, the Martin Luther King assassination, JFK assassination, the Lincoln assassination, the Holocaust, both World Wars, American Revolution, Napoleon's defeat, French Revolution, English Revolution, etc etc etc. However, I am asking about the new world order in the modern era, and I'm not even asking about the fractional cults that consider themselves Illuminatists around the world. The Illuminati's existence is a great controversy that can only be answered by evidence. Truthfully, many members of the worlds most current leaders and stars have been caught doing the same hand sign and handshake. This is no coincidence. There are many websites that argue whether the Illuminati is real or not. But it is. The Illuminati are getting even more powerful and threatening internationally, and there is no doubt about it.

I am not saying they are running our world, but they are deffinetly influencing us.

This is not some modern 'thing' that has become a NEW issue.
This occult has been her for centuries. Now, hey're even getting support of certain celebrities, making them comfortable to come out and not care about everyone's tought. There's also proof through these artists in the clothing, symbols, and especially music videos.

http://tallblackonesugar.files.wordpress.com...

There is no evidence that the original Bavarian Illuminati survived its suppression in 1785. However, writers such as Mark Dice, David Icke, Texe Marrs, J"ri Lina and Morgan Gricar have argued that the Bavarian Illuminati survived, possibly to this day. Many of these theories propose that world events are being controlled and manipulated by a secret society calling itself the Illuminati.
Conspiracy theorists have claimed that many notable people were or are members of the Illuminati. Presidents of the United States are a common target for such claims.
Other theorists contend that a variety of historical events from Waterloo, The French Revolution, President John F. Kennedy's assassination to an alleged communist plot to hasten the New World Order by infiltrating the Hollywood film industry, were all orchestrated by the Illuminati.

Conclusion. There MUST be something. There MUST be something about 9/11.
How could it not be?
bballboy9876

Con

They control things that the average person doesn't even fathom, cause drastic events were probably behind 9/11, the Martin Luther King assassination, JFK assassination, the Lincoln assassination, the Holocaust, both World Wars, American Revolution, Napoleon's defeat, French Revolution, English Revolution, etc etc etc.

There is no evidence behind the claims that these events were caused by a secret society. This is merely speculation.

The Illuminati's existence is a great controversy that can only be answered by evidence.

If the Illuminati is a secret society, how would there be any evidence? If there was evidence, this wouldn't be a secret society anymore.

Truthfully, many members of the worlds most current leaders and stars have been caught doing the same hand sign and handshake. This is no coincidence.

Once again, this is merely speculation. It is probable that this is actually nothing more than a coincidence.

There MUST be something. There MUST be something about 9/11. How could it not be?

Simple. A group of terrorists highjacked multiple airliners and crashed them into the Twin Towers. That's all there is to it.

Conclusion: So far, all Pro has presented is mere speculation on this topic. None of this speculation is enough to prove the existence of the Illuminati.

Artpop

Pro

Artpop forfeited this round.
bballboy9876

Con

Nothing other than mere speculation has been presented. This speculation isn't enough to prove the existence of the Illuminati.

I thank my opponent for this debate.
Posted by G_MONEY 3 years ago
G_MONEY
Hov!
Posted by chrisgaza 3 years ago
chrisgaza
Everyone knows that there is a secret society as old as mankind itself that runs the world and pulls the strings behind the scenes. I was skeptical at first, but then I read Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol, an amazing piece of non-fiction that many consider to be the single most important expose of our generation. However, our knowledge of a secret society is only the beginning. Just who are these all-powerful individuals who control our lives without us even knowing it?

We consulted famed Harvard symbologist Dr. Hugh Janus, who explained that this group is known as the Illuminati, so named because they Illuminate and rule the world in anonymity. But how do they stay so far under the radar? Apparently, the Illuminati are able to dictate world affairs though the use of a complex series of messages that are hidden all around us. Dr. Janus shared with us the key to breaking the code of ... the Illuminati.

Take for example a simple everyday ten dollar bill. If you are lucky, you have one in your wallet or purse right now. Take it out and compare it to this chart. You'll see that the symbols Dr. Janus highlights are indeed right there on your bill. Below is a point by point breakdown of the hidden code and messages placed in the ten dollar bill by the all powerful group known as ... the Illuminati.