sloshedzulu
imabench

Illuminati

imabench

sloshedzulu

Con

9/11 was obviously the Illuminati. It was a government plane and there was bombs inside the building, I have been researching for months on this and I believe what I saw. There is so much Illuminati propaganda in recent movies and all over the media. Some people are just too stupid to see it, what is wrong with some people?
imabench

Pro

1000 characters max.

Its been proven numerous times over that 9/11 was the work of Al-Qaeda who exploited the lax security of the US to hijack airplanes and turn them into missiles. There are tons of records of the terrorist suspects training within the US, boarding the planes, hijacking them and making demands over the intercom, etc.

http://www.popularmechanics.com...
http://www.debunking911.com...

Anybody who thinks 9/11 was an inside job is most likely a typical dumba** who cant accept the fact that little people can change world history, and that there is always a secret government plot behind it. They have no evidence, they usually just take discrepancies in reports, assume the worst possible scenario, and preach it as the truth.
sloshedzulu

Con

watch this video and it might change your mind Why is this symbol everywhere and why is there hints at 9/11 even before it happened? Surely with so many movies having this "coincidence" that it isn't really just a "coincidence"...
imabench

Pro

Youre only proving why conspiracy theorists are complete idiots if this video is your main argument.... Let me save everyone from wasting 15 minutes of their life on this video.

The video is nothing but a collage of scenes from movies in which the numbers 9 and 11 appear in random places, like on a clock, a watch, or on a poster. The movies that came out after 1993 that refer to a world trade center attack are not referring to the attacks on 9/11, they are referring to the attacks on the world trade center that occurred in 1993.

I forgot to mention that apart from using discrepancies in reports as their evidence, conspiracy theorists also draw heavily on stupid coincidences to imply a conspiracy.

Coincidences that involve the numbers 9 and 11 =/= an illuminati conspiracy because
1) The Illuminati doesnt control Hollywood
2) COINCIDENCES HAPPEN
3) The sheer number of people that would have to have been involved in such a conspiracy is far too large to be kept a secret...
sloshedzulu

Con

Far too large to be kept a secret? Lies. Anything can be kept a secret. What about the politician that spoke out about the Illuminati in front of a large crowd and shortly after was killed. Coincidence? Maybe, but not something to rule out. What about the 20 dollar bills being folded a certain way to show flaming twin towers? I have done this myself so I have witnessed this. What about in the dark knight rises movie, there is a scene where they hold up a map and the only words that you can make out are "Sandy Hook" Is this a coincidence? And yes, I seen this on YouTube but then went and put my own DVD of the dark knight rises in, paused it at the same part and oh guess what? "Sandy Hook" nothing else...
imabench

Pro

"Far too large to be kept a secret? Lies. Anything can be kept a secret."

If a conspiracy did exist, it would have to have been a collaborative effort from the NYFD, NYPD, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, FAA, NORAD, American Society of Civil Engineers, FEMA, CIA, FBI, NYC Port Authority, Everyone in the Pentagon (at the time of the crash and after), the 1600 widows & widowers (and no money wouldn't shut all of them up), the Media (US Mainstream, BBC, Al Jazeera, etc.), the Photographers (from all over the world), NY Governor Pataki, all of the NYC Scrap Yards, Structural Engineers Worldwide, Installers of the Demolition Devices into the buildings (and there would have had to been hundreds of them)... And that's just off the top of my head

If Con is only going to keep playing with money as his evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, then there is no hope for him or for this debate.

Coincidences are meaningless, give some facts con.
sloshedzulu

Con

What about Sandy Hook in the Dark Knight Rises? What about folding $20 bills. I've done that before and I can promise you it shows the Twin Towers. Surely it is not a coincidence that 9+11=20? And as for 9/11 being my only evidence, that's not strictly true. I have quite a bit of evidence. I just do not provide it because I didn't put enough characters to type it all out, silly me.
imabench

Pro

"What about Sandy Hook in the Dark Knight Rises?"

The elementary school in Connecticut isnt the only thing in the world with the name "Sandy Hook"...

"What about folding $20 bills. I've done that before and I can promise you it shows the Twin Towers."

And if you turn it sideways it looks like a cigarette, does that mean the tobacco industry is behind 9/11? NO, IT DOESNT ITS A COINCIDENCE.

"Surely it is not a coincidence that 9+11=20?"

Your stupidity is truly breathtaking.... Will you ever give actual evidence or keep wasting everyones time?

"I have quite a bit of evidence. I just do not provide it because I didn't put enough characters to type it all out, silly me"

In the same amount of character space you have Ive provided 5 videos showing how all of you 9/11 conspiracy theorists are the dumbest people on the face of the Earth. You have more then enough space to give ANY evidence you could have, but clearly you dont know the difference between 'evidence' and 'coincidence'...
sloshedzulu

Con

I would say you win. So let's just leave it to voting to decide.
imabench

Pro

I ask that voters at least give conduct to the pro
Posted by Deadlykris 4 years ago
Deadlykris
Never apologize for speaking the truth.
Posted by IncredulousVessel 4 years ago
IncredulousVessel
I'm sorry but pro seems EXTREMELY rude and arrogant.
Posted by AlwaysMoreThanYou 4 years ago
AlwaysMoreThanYou
'debunking911.com'

7 points to Pro.
Vote Placed by 1Devilsadvocate 4 years ago
1Devilsadvocate
sloshedzuluimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Counter V.B. If I could vote I'd give Pro MCA, & conduct to con.
Vote Placed by Citrakayah 4 years ago
Citrakayah
sloshedzuluimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: I think that the decision is pretty obvious here.
Vote Placed by Deadlykris 4 years ago
Deadlykris
sloshedzuluimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conspiracy nuts typically don't have all the facts, only the ones spoon-fed to them by the conspiracy instigators - that is, the people who are behind the conspiracy "theories". Con is no exception to that. There is only one known conspiracy/coverup in recent history, and that's the JFK assassination. Unfortunately, due to the coverup, we won't ever know what really happened there.