rosdba639
AspiringMultiCashMaker

Illuminati

rosdba639

Con

The illuminati is real
AspiringMultiCashMaker

Pro

I allow my opponent to make his opening arguments first.
rosdba639

Con

rosdba639 forfeited this round.
AspiringMultiCashMaker

Pro

My opponent has forfeited this round. I doubt he will respond to my text. However, in the case that he does, I will introduce what I believe to be reasons the Illuminati, also known as the Bavarian Illuminati, exists or has existed.

Presentations

1) The historical existence of the Bavarian Illuminati has been discovered through investigation.

"According to available documents, the Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria (commonly known as the Bavarian Illuminati) were founded by Adam Weishaupt (Spartacus) on May 1, 1776, based on his early training from Jesuit priests."[1]

"On the first of May, 1776, Weishaupt founded a secret Order of Illuminati (built on the base of a secret student society) consisting of 5 members who were devoted to promoting equality & rationality, primarily through study."[2]

The historical existence of the Bavarian Illuminati has been long factually accepted, and therefore serves no purpose to be argued against.

[1] http://www.bavarianilluminati.com...
[2] http://www.benbest.com...
rosdba639

Con

rosdba639 forfeited this round.
AspiringMultiCashMaker

Pro

My opponent has failed to make any arguments, handing the three argument points over to me.

My opponent has forfeited all rounds, conceding the conduct point. He entrusted himself with a responsibility he knew he can not handle and has made me wait hours.

Vote Con!
Posted by Amica36 1 year ago
Amica36
Not sure if there are people who call themselves illuminat, but based on my personal research there are those who promote beliefs that are different than many people around the world currently have. I think it is a globalistt cult who hhave been engaging and promoting ancient mystery religions for the purpose of feeling important, special and a more unified force. After all, what better way to gather support than making followers believe they have a common goal and vision? And these people do. All one has to look at are celebrities and their obsession with mystical, occult and even satanic teachings to understand who we are dealing with. Illuminati existed at some point for real. And I think the group's goals have been globalistic in nature: united world, one religion, same values, one government, etc. Perhaps the initial idea was a noble cause, but with humanity being so diverse it came to be that many sacrifices must be made. Hence, the illuminat and those who took the torch of creating a global village embarked on a mission to destroy all who oppose the big idea. And we have since witnessed attacks on ways of life that stand in the way of their dream.
Posted by Discipulus_Didicit 1 year ago
Discipulus_Didicit
Obvious noob snipe is obvious. Stand by for two rounds of red letters.
Posted by Discipulus_Didicit 1 year ago
Discipulus_Didicit
Posted by Rami 1 year ago
Rami
The Illuminati did exist at one point, actually.
Posted by John_Philip_5 1 year ago
John_Philip_5
All I can say is, Open your eyes people! You think Illumaniti is good? For what? for you to look cool?