egan7271
Jonbonbon

I'm better than u

Jonbonbon

egan7271

Pro

I'm better than u lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jonbonbon

Con

Oh, how convincing.

Clearly you're a troll. I'm generally a troll too, but here's why I'm better than you:

I'm more refined in my trolling. Granted, most people still don't like it, but it's still more refined. Random stupid debates like this are damaging to the image of trolls. We have a certain class to maintain. I even get offended by this simplistic of a sense of humor.

Don't make me break out the Jonbonbon Abridged Encyclopedia articles on you.
egan7271

Pro

(.-.) please come on,im my self so in my eyes im better than u pasture that cows live on

[.-.] lolololololololololololololololol
Jonbonbon

Con

An expert for Jonbonbon's Abridged Encyclopedia of Trolling and Missing About 2nd Edition:

"Trolls who participate in senseless joking... Are not only degrading to the intelligence of the site they troll... And the reputation of more refined trolls. Refined trolling involves playing with people's minds in psychological ways. It requires a level of intelligence beyond what most trolls are capable of."

This sort of trolling is amusing only to one, while refined trolling is amusing to everyone plus the individuals opposed to the target of the troll.

You are the former, not the latter. That's why I'm superior.
egan7271

Pro

? What are you crazy we are not superior Satan is
Jonbonbon

Con

Note, my opponent has just admitted to serving the devil/universal embodiment of evil.

I work toward the goal of improving the society of trolls toward a less vile approach. It is a noble cause, which I think the gods would approve of. That's why I am better than my opponent.
egan7271

Pro

But i never said that like that , i stated that he is Superior that is why you took it like it
Jonbonbon

Con

Publicly declaring that evil is surperior means he probably serves its purpose. Evil is not preferable. Therefore, I am the better of us two.
egan7271

Pro

OK i lied i a m a satanist and proud of it
Jonbonbon

Con

If there is any doubt out there as to who is better, then I am sorry for not making myself entirely clear. I, however, feel that my point has been made. I am the troll with some class in this debate, while my opponent clearly expresses apathy toward having any class. Thank you for reading, and I'm deeply sorry if your eyes bled in the process.
Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
Clearly, Pro's first round arguments go uncontested,
Posted by Jonbonbon 3 years ago
Jonbonbon
If I wasn't, I would have said something stupid back like "No ur not lolololol"
Posted by LAZARUS77 3 years ago
LAZARUS77
@Jonbonbon You Serious? :D
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
egan7271JonbonbonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Clearly the debate was off topic and Pro did not make any arguments that he is better but Con presented more convincing arguments, Arguments is won by Con.