SaintMichael741
ebob1234

I'm going to eat this cupcake.

SaintMichael741

Pro

I have a cupcake. You have 2,000 characters to convince me not to eat this cupcake. Whatever side makes the more creative and compelling argument should be voted the winner.

Rules:
-Con may start his argument first round
-Do not cite anything, must be completely creative
-This is not a serious debate; have fun with it.
-Con may either argue he/she deserves the cupcake more or that I shouldn't eat the cupcake
-Be creative!

Pro will argue that I'm going to eat this cupcake. Con will attempt to argue me out of it.
ebob1234

Con

The reason you shouldn't eat it is. BECAUSE I ALREADY dID. WAHAHAHAHhah.and also the boogie man will getcha
SaintMichael741

Pro

Clearly you haven't eaten this cupcake. It's still on my table. It's still looking really delicious with its purple sprinkles, white frosting, and a bright golden star on top. Allow me to tell you why I deserve this cupcake in a few brief points.

1. My Younger Brother

You know what this jerk did? My younger brother Cody came down the stairs and tore open this six pack of cupcakes. He ate all of them except this last one. I hate to chase him off with a mop caked in grit and dirt. It made him cough and gag and he threw up all the cupcakes! Now all the pre chewed little bits of my cupcakes are being flushed down a rancid smelling toilet. That's disgusting. I need this last cupcake to avenge the other five.

2. It's my Cheat Day

I haven't had anything unhealthy and sweet in three weeks! I've been eating pre-prepared salads from a gas station that tastes like motor oil. I have to wash it down in asparagus smoothie. Ever have asparagus smoothie? It's disgusting! I had to lose 20 pounds for my best friend's wedding to fit into this damn suit, and now I want to enjoy a freaking cupcake. Is that too much to ask?

3. I Bought this Cupcake

Do you have any idea how much this six pack of cupcakes cost? Eighty dollars. It's a complete sack of crap that I paid $80 for 6 cupcakes that I can't even have. This is going to be the most expensive damn cupcake I've ever had. I don't even have enough money for textbooks now for college because I wasted them on this cupcake. So you know what? YOLO. I deserve this.

You can't convince me otherwise...I want this damn cupcake.
ebob1234

Con

You said it was your brothers and also why not buy a candy bar for 2$ instead of 80$ for cupcakes
SaintMichael741

Pro

Were you even listening? This is a gourmet cupcake that I bought special! I think I failed to mention that I ordered these cupcakes from a Belgian bakery that closed down two months ago. This could possibly be the last cupcake from that bakery. I should honor eat by eating it and thanking God himself I can eat such a delicious treat.

I deserve this cupcake. I know I do. Why shouldn't I taste the last cupcake of the Belgian bakery?
ebob1234

Con

ebob1234 forfeited this round.
SaintMichael741

Pro

Extend all arguments.
ebob1234

Con

ebob1234 forfeited this round.