Rational_Thinker9119
imabench

Imabench Hates Me More Than I Hate Him

Started: 6/18/2013 Category: Arts

Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

I am in the mood for a troll debate. I was thinking, "who better than imabench!".

Rules

The burden of proof is shared. Imabench must show that I hate him more than he hates me. I must show that he hates me more than I hate him. The first round is not for acceptance, as imabench will start right off the bat with an argument. I want the last word however. Therefore, in the last round, imabench will simply put:

"No argument will be posted here, as agreed."

If he is a master troll, he should have no problem giving me the last word!

Or, are you chicken Mcfly?

imabench

Con

Sorry I took so long, I was out of town :P

Anyways Ill get on with why RT must hate me more then I hate him

Argument 1: Im very easily hated

Lets see, countless flame wars, derailing/hijacking multiple debates, making dozens of troll debates, the weekly stupid.... There are tons of reasons why people could hate me, and the fact that several people openly call for me to be banned, censored, etc is a testament to the fact that im easily hated. Therefore its plausible that RT could hate me for any number of reasons.

Argument 2: Debate history between me and RationalThinker highlights how he could dislike me

http://www.debate.org...

^ This is a troll debate I made regarding the existence of God that Rational Thinker accepted. Naturally I used idiotic arguments that had they been used by anyone else, it would have easily been a win for the con, who in this case was Rational Thinker.

However, the debate ended in a tie, even though Rational Thinker clearly had wittier and funnier arguments in the debate. He lost a debate he easily should have won, but he lost, because it was against me. This could be evidence for why Rational Thinker dislikes me.

http://www.debate.org...

^ This debate was a contest about who could be more random.... I won it by a score of 31 - 26 thanks to several questionable votes, and this could be more evidence that he does have reason to hate me.

Argument 3: I love Rational Thinker and frequently think of him when I wank it.

Just look at him! Hes canadian which is something I always look for in a man. Hes openly liberal which is another thing I think about while wanking it. He has a pretty decent win ratio which is VERY seductive. And have you SEEN his profile picture. Look at him lean seductively against that wall while wearing dark shades and showing off his amazing facial hair.... Excuse me I gotta go wank real quick, im getting turned on by all of this.

Ok Im back. I basically painted the wall white.

Four times....

Anyways, on top of all those things I said before, me and Rational Thinker agree on a whopping 86.21% of big issues, in fact we only disagree on four different issues. How can I NOT like him???
Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

Rebutting My Opponent's Arguments

Very Easily Hated

This argument from my opponent fails. My opponent is saying that people generally do not like him because of his trollish antics, therefore, there is a good chance that I fall into this category. However, I started this debate (which is a troll debate). Why would I start a troll debate if I did not like trollish antics? My introduction to the debate provided in the last round even gave praise to imabench for his impressive troll techniques. Therefore, if there are people that do not like imabench because of his trollish antics; you can take it to the bank that I am not amongst those numbers.

Debate History

This argument refutes his last argument! If I should beat imabench in debates but people still vote for him, then this is evidence that he is more likable than me[http://www.debate.org...][http://www.debate.org...]. This section seems self-refuting pertaining to his overall case. Therefore, I shall reverse his first argument around in a little argument in my favor. The debates posted in this section show that I am not very likable. This is evident by the fact that people vote against me in debates I should win in an unfair and cruel fashion. Therefore, it is plausible that imabench is amongst the numbers of people who hate me based on the logic used in his first argument.

Imabench, Masturbation, and Myself

This is imabench's strongest argument, and he supports it with an irrefutable case that I am a gorgeous and seductive man. Because this fact is self-evident, I do not feel it would be reasonable for any rational agent to contest it. They would be simply delving into radical epistemological skepticism, thus I concede the point. However, looks only go so far. Just because I am a stunning male specimen does not entail that I am likable. There are additional premises that need to be inserted before this argument can really get off the ground.

Similarities

This argument does nothing to help Con's case. If he can claim he likes me more than him due to similarities we share, then I can say the same thing in return. Thus, our claims would essentially cancel each other out. That makes this section from Con rather trivial.

Arguments In Favor Of The Resolution

I Had Sex With Imabench's Mother

I was out at the club one night completely wasted. I saw a busty, older lady approach me and she offered sexual favors back at her residence for some lines of cocaine. When we went back to her house, she used to much teeth while I was receiving fellatio. I had to give her a rather strong backhand, then proceeded to, as the kids say, "beat it raw".

I Urinated in Imabench's Chocolate Milk

After I had sex with the older woman, I went downstairs to urinate in the chocolate milk due to the previous use of her teeth.

I Farted In His Fruit Basket

I passed gas in the fruit basket.

As I returned upstairs I saw a door open with a Debate.org website up on a computer monitor that had "imabench" as the user name. It seems as if I had engaged with intercourse with his mother, urinated in his chocolate milk, and farted in his fruit basket. I laughed as I found the situation funny, but I do not care enough about imabench to hate him any. After the horrible things I did to him and his mother, he has to hate me. If not, then we know he is lying because anyone would hate me.

I affirmed the resolution beyond a reasonable doubt. It is not reasonable to think imabench could not hate me after the case I presented. Con failed to meet his burden of proof, and did not show that I hated him more than he hated me.
imabench

Con

1) I am very easily hated

"Why would I start a troll debate if I did not like trollish antics?"

My trollish antics are only ONE of the things people can dislike/hate me for. You claim to not hate me for me trolling, but its still more then plausible you can hate me for other reasons such as the weekly stupid, causing dozens of flame wars, or just for being famous/infamous around here.

2) Debate History

"If I should beat imabench in debates but people still vote for him, then this is evidence that he is more likable than me"

Yes, I won debates against you despite my arguments being inferior just because im likable. Thats a very solid reason to hate me.

3) Me pleasuring myself to Rational_Thinker

"thus I concede the point"

^ See guys, he honorably conceded the argument rather then drag it on out like any other person would. Isnt he so dreamy?

4) He had sex with my mother

"When we went back to her house, she used to much teeth while I was receiving fellatio. I had to give her a rather strong backhand, then proceeded to, as the kids say, "beat it raw". "

Sounds like you had a good time! :D

5) Peeing in my chocolate milk

"After I had sex with the older woman, I went downstairs to urinate in the chocolate milk due to the previous use of her teeth."

But I live in a one story house.... Therefore you couldnt have been having sex with my mother and the older women you banged was just some old woman.

But you peeing in a strangers chocolate milk is hysterical! I wish I thought of doing something like that! Youre so creative and smart and spontaneous. Excuse me while I go wank again.

6) He Farted In my Fruit Basket

"As I returned upstairs I saw a door open with a Debate.org website up on a computer monitor that had "imabench" as the user name"

But like I said, my house only has one floor. Clearly you were at someone elses house who somehow managed to hack into my account on DDO

(Note to self, change password from 123456 to anything else)

Conclusion:

Rational Thinker has plenty of reasons to hate me like many other people, his debate history shows a motive as to why he may also hate me, he has gone out of his way to try to have sex with my mother, he tried to pee in my chocolate milk which I had already peed in myself, and farted in a fruit basket too. Judging from his accounts of the acts though he clearly wasnt at my house and all of these acts he committed was against someone who hacked into my account. That means he was going after someone posing as me, which means by trying to attack me he has actually helped me, and now I love him that much more for it!

Basically, He has a reason to hate me, has a motive to hate me, and has tried to f*ck up my life, but he accidentally f*cked up the life of someone else who happened to be trying to impersonate me and now I only love him more for saving me!

Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

Rebutting My Opponent's Arguments

Very Easily Hated

Imabench asserts that it may be true that I do not hate him because of his trolling, but I could hate him for reasons such as the weekly stupid, causing dozens of flame wars, or just for being famous/infamous around this website. However, it should be self-evident that the weekly stupid, causing dozens of flame wars, and being famous/infamous around this website all ties into, and is causally dependant on him being a troll. Therefore, if he concedes that I do not hate him due to his trolling, then he might as well concede this entire section as well.

Debate History

He said that I would be jealous of him due to the very fact that he is likable. However, as I already argued in my first round, if he is so likable then how does his "very easily hated" section stand? If one is very easily hated, then it should not follow that he is lovable enough to have people vote for them at a staggering rate when he does not deserve it. This whole bizarre case from Con just screams self-refuting. Also, while he may be popular on this website, I am stunning male specimen (as imabench concedes). Since being a good looking man and attracting beautiful females far outweighs being an infamous troll in some corner of the Internet; this claim from Con that I would dislike him, or be envious of him due to his status on a website is false.

Imabench, Masturbation, and Myself

I conceded that I am a gorgeous and seductive man, not that it followed from this that I was likable enough for imabench not to hate me. That would be a non-sequitur.

Rebutting My Opponent's Objections To My Arguments

I Had Sex With Imabench's Mother

Con does not contest this point. He says "Sounds like you had a good time! :D". This is what we call a basic emotional cover up. Imabench is trying to make it seems as if he is not effected by the trauma inflicted by the news of the sexual acts me and his mother engaged in. He is pretending like it did not even happen. However, any rational agent could conclude that he knows it happened and it is eating him up inside, like a ruthless parasite. Also, troll debating on here is probably all imabench has. He is willing to cover up his true hateful emotions for me simply just to win the debate. We can all rest assured that while his messages are all smiles; he is crying and screaming inside.

I Urinated in Imabench's Chocolate Milk

My previous argument with regards to having sex with imabench's mother has now been verified based upon Con's reply to my urinating in his milk. Imabench is in an embarrassing state of denial. Not only does he deny that I had sex with his mother, he is even denying the type of house that he lives in!

I Farted In His Fruit Basket

The suppression of feelings runs deep within the veins of this man.

"Rational Thinker has plenty of reasons to hate me like many other people, his debate history shows a motive as to why he may also hate me"

I already refuted imabench's arguments here.

" he has gone out of his way to try to have sex with my mother, he tried to pee in my chocolate milk which I had already peed in myself, and farted in a fruit basket too."

Con did not read my first round. I did not find out that it was imabench's mother, milk, or fruit basket until after the deeds were done. I laughed about it afterwards because I really do not care about Con, not because I cared enough to hate him.

"Judging from his accounts of the acts though he clearly wasn't at my house and all of these acts he committed was against someone who hacked into my account. That means he was going after someone posing as me, which means by trying to attack me he has actually helped me, and now I love him that much more for it!"

First he denies the house he lives in, now he even denies the security of his beloved debate.org account. He is doing a everything he can in his power to hide the deep loathing he has for me. But he still has this loathing for me.

The resolution has been affirmed.
imabench

Con

Look at this sap, he rhymes man with man!
Such terrible raps should earn you a 2 year ban
Mad skills on the mic? HA thats a tease
The voters are out yelling 'OH GOD NO MORE PLEASE!"

Your rhymes may suck but your tempo is from hell
I can barely read your raps without losing brain cells
Take a break and glance at Alex Jones in the corner
He hung himself with a rope to end his horror

If rap is an art, then dude youre no artist
Youre not even good as a conspiracy theorist!
Obama didnt write sh*t, my raps are all mine
Now go back and stand in the unemployment line

You hate drones, the government, and anyone who is gay
Did you forget to take all of your medications today?
I do that sometimes and when I do it gets bad
Most of the time it ends with me fighting with my dad

I gotta go now im up past my bed time
If im awake after 8 then Ive committed a crime
I know im 14 and I act like a bada**
But secretly im gay and like to take it in the a**
Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

Why Imabench Hates Me More Than I Hate Him

. He did not even have enough respect for me to post his raps in the proper debate, only someone with content against me would do such a spiteful thing.

. It took Con two days to accept this debate initially. Only hate for me could account for this.

. I had sex with his mother, urinated in his milk, and farted in his fruit basket without knowing it and laughed about it when I found out he lived in the home (I do not care enough about him to hate him). He obviously hates me because of these acts: it would not be reasonable to think otherwise.

. Con lied about how many floors his house has, and he lied about someone hacking his account. He obviously does not like me if he is willing to lie to me!

. Con is envious of my good looks, because he is not good looking (which is why his DP is of someone else). This envy has clearly lead to hatred.

Resolution affirmed.

imabench

Con

No argument will be posted here, as agreed
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
this debate is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
makhdoom5
if this is troll debate why not troll votes.
should we do?
Vote Placed by Enji 3 years ago
Enji
Rational_Thinker9119imabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Con for calling Pro good looking..and... other stuff. Spelling and grammar to Pro because of Con's round 3.