imabench
Inductivelogic

Imabench's 400th debate! Resolved: Sex should be an Olympic sport

imabench

imabench

Pro

Redoing this since the last idiot FF the first round.

Debate is now just 2 rounds long so that it actually stays as the 400th debate

Now then, I believe that the glorious act of sex, in which a man sticks his hoo-ha into a woman's flingy-dingy, should be an olympic sport where nations send their best sex makers to compete for the Gold.

Should sex be a sport, the final score for participants shall be determined based on the following on a scale of 1 to 10:

Endurance: How long the sex lasts before the male climax's (If we waited until the women climaxed then the next Olympics would have started already)

Creativity: New moves are always a bonus and nobody wants to see the same move over and over for 4 minutes.

Audience Interest: If theyre cheering then you must be doing something right

Power: The couple would have sex on top of a richter scale to measure how powerful the sex is, It would technically be called the a 'sexter' scale in this case but it would still measure the level of thrusting going on.

Size of goods: Nothing leads to good sex quite like a nice pair of cans and a hefty sized rod, so these shall be taken into account when calculating the final score.

Theme: Like Ice skating, couples participating in sex are free to choose a theme for which they do it to, could be leather black, naughty hospital, naughty school teacher, etc etc

============================================================================

Now then, Arguments for why Sex should be an Olympic Sport:

1) TV ratings of the Olympics would skyrocket!

When you watch the Olympics, chances are youre only ever watching the 100 meter dash, a swimming event, gymnastics, or something else relatively short in length. However, the Olympics are FILLED with events nobody gives two sh*ts about like rifling, rowing, or soccer. Watching SEX on the other hand is something that EVERYONE would be interested in! (Just look at how much porn there is on the internet)

If Sex was an Olympic Sport, it would be the most popular sport to watch in the Olympics which could mean more money for advertising which could mean funny commercials being aired like during the Superbowl. The sex event though could probably draw a bigger audience.

2) If its in the Olympics it could end up in College or High School

If sex is in the Olympics, then why not make it a sport in college or high school? The US is a sports crazy nation and if Sex becomes a sport, then America will strive to be number 1 at it, which means that a good ole fashioned 'Sex team' could appear in your high school or college to help ordinary people just like you get REALLY REALLY GOOD AT SEX. Sex as a sport in high school and college could do wonders for obesity numbers in this country and if guys participate then they might get a f*cking clue about what to do AND WHAT NOT TO DO when having sex in the future (which im sure ladies will appreciate)

Sure it could be awkward if you get cut from the Sex team at school and then everyone will know that you are terrible at it, but that just makes it more dramatic which leads me to my next argument:

3) Sex, the movie!

Youve seen movies where kids from terrible neighborhoods find their way out of poverty by being really good at a sport and getting a scholarship to a major university, youve seen it all the time. The same thing will happen if Sex were a sport! I can see the trailer now....

"Tyrone grew up in the worst part of Compton, but then one fateful day, Tyrone discovered he had a talent that could help him get out of poverty and earn him the respect he has always wanted.... He found out that he was really, really good at f*cking b*tches.... This is the story of how one teenager drove his way to the top by literally f*cking everyone in his path".....

I smell an Oscar!

The point is, sports helps disadvantaged people rise out of poverty and some make a career out of it which they otherwise couldnt have done without sports, so if Sex was an olympic sport, it would eventually become a high school and college sport, and then young Tyrone here could have a chance to get out of poverty and be the first in his family to go to college....... While also getting some mad p*ssy.

4) Sex, the other movie

Apart from those heart warming nothing-to-riches stories such as the Blind Side, you also have the classic boy-likes-girl movies that come out almost twice a year. If sex was a sport in high school, young Timmy who likes Jessica could theoretically join the sex team to get good at sex then woo Jessica, only to find out that Jessica is also on the sex team and then yatta yatta yatta, instant classic.

There are so many inspirational and heart warming movies that could happen if sex became a high school sport after being an Olympic sport that it would be immoral NOT to let it happen! There may be people reading this right now who could be sex GODS and not know about it too!

5) Guys will get a clue.

For those of you who arent virgins (0.01% of the site) remember the first time you did it? God it was awkward right? You felt like a new born baby deer just stumbling around everywhere with no clue what the f*ck you were doing..... Imagine if you could study how to be good at sex by literally watching the best in the world compete at it, my God youd become a God! (in the sack at least)

Guys usually suck at sex, but if the Olympics were a sport, guys could watch it and get a clue and figure out how to actually have some good sex with a woman. If guys will watch Megan Fox doing anything then im sure they will watch the Sex event at the Olympics and learn a thing or two

6) Nobody knows who could win

I know youre thinking "Oh, size of private parts are taken into account in calculating the score, why dont you just GIVE the gold medal to Jamaica already?" But look, just because blacks have monsterously larger shlongs then white people, it doesnt mean that black nations will always win the Sex event in the Olympics (which im half tempted to call the Sexlympics at this point)

Think about it, China and India have over a BILLION people, surely they know a thing or two about sex that make them good competition. The french are also known for their nudity so they could very well have a shot. Mexicans reproduce like rabbits so maybe they could put up a fight as well.

If youre racist though then once you realize that all black people good at sex are usually in jail for rape, you realize that any country could win the Sex event at the Olympics! If youre that racist then you must conclude that Its a win win for all of us since we get the gold and the blacks go to jail :D

7) ESPN classics

The Miracle on Ice is one of the greatest sports stories to ever happen. A young inexperienced team goes up against a legendary team and then against all odds beats them to go on and get the Gold thanks to hard work, a great coach, and all that crap. If sex were an olympic sport though, then those same kind of Underdog stories could take place, and everyone loves a good underdog! (not to be confused with the sex move 'The Underdog', In which a man limbos under an unsuspecting woman wearing a skirt and then tunnels his way up into the bullseye like a Praire Dog)

===================================================================

And that is why I feel that Sex should be an Olympic Sport
Inductivelogic

Con

I feel like I am loosing IQ points by even taking this challenge.

All throughout my opponents argument he forgets a fundamental principle. TV has censorship. This instantly shuts down this debate, because for it to continue he would have to either argue

A: the Olympics should only be viewable to those who are over 18

B: That sex should be allowed on tv shows and programs with no restriction of age.

While it my increase tv ratings with the lazy, fat, single crowd. It will decrease it ratings in more educated homes. His argument overall calls for Reformation of TV censorship, which will and can not happen due to federal regulations. I conclude he has proposed no valid argument to support his case. He has operated off of assumptions
imabench

Pro

Well this should be easy I suppose....

"I feel like I am loosing IQ points by even taking this challenge."

Then I must be doing SOMETHING right ;D

"All throughout my opponents argument he forgets a fundamental principle. TV has censorship. This instantly shuts down this debate, because for it to continue he would have to either argueA: the Olympics should only be viewable to those who are over 18B: That sex should be allowed on tv shows and programs with no restriction of age. "

Thats youre whole argument? Really?

If censorship is that much of an issue then fine, we can make the Olympics a Pay Per View event, put it on HBO or Showtime, strategically put those little black bars over all the private parts, or it could simply be streamed live onto the internet where it would just join the mountains and mountains of other sex videos that exist all over the internet....

I dont see the point of bars though because I think we can all guess that under that big black bar is a big black rod......

But the point is, TV censorship is ridiculously easy to get around in this scenario and poses no challenge to making sex a televised Olympic sport....

"While it my increase tv ratings with the lazy, fat, single crowd. It will decrease it ratings in more educated homes. "

And what evidence is there of that? I dont see why any intellectual wouldnt watch the Sex Olympics.... 'I say good chap, that man is really shticking his mongoose into that ladies well trimmed and well oiled badger repeatedly through a gyroscopial motion!' - Intellectual.

The sheer physics and mechanics of the sex making would be enough to catch the interest of intellectuals who I think we all know could probably use a lesson or two in sex.....

"His argument overall calls for Reformation of TV censorship, which will and can not happen due to federal regulations."

Oh yeah because tv censorship TOTALLY has never been changed over time or anything.... (Sarcasm)

TV use to make it so that you couldnt say the word 'pregnant' on tv, now if you watch any episode of Law and Order SVU you hear something about someone shoving something into a vagina that doesnt go there!

http://www.neatorama.com...

Con's arguments, much like his mother, falls flat on its back and just gets demolished. I extend ALL my arguments that con failed to address.

Vote Pro! :D
Inductivelogic

Con

I will not argue the fact that we could put it as a pay per view event. Then you would loose ratings throughout the world at that point. It would have to be pay not watch not just in the US but every other country that is participating that has censorship on TV. If you take a standard pay per view event like wrestling. Where as 10 million people will watch it on a open air basis, only 2 million will the pay the money to watch it on pay per view. This is an 80 percent loss and we can assume this would occur with the Olympics too. I would even argue maybe a 95 percent loss, since children would want to watch it and most parents would not let that happen. Also this would stop around the same amount of people going to the event thus cutting any more that they gain from hosting it. All the money would be put into making it happen, but there would be no way to offset the cost. At that point no country would host it or help with it, and then the Olympics would cease due that structural issue. If you were to add this is as a sport, there would be no Olympics. So i win <3

If you want to to see sex as a sport send a letter to playboy get them to host a show where people wrestle naked, and the first person to premature ejaculate looses. Problem solved

vote me
Posted by Daus 4 years ago
Daus
I agree with imabench but after the debate he did on everyone under 16 should die... Well I don't know if I wanna go on his side.
Posted by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
Youre back?

The weekly stupid has new life!
Posted by Anti-atheist 4 years ago
Anti-atheist
Imabench stop ur sh1t
Posted by Mikal 4 years ago
Mikal
I think his opponents closing statement was intentional and made me laugh quite a bit lol.
Posted by GOP 4 years ago
GOP
Now, don't misunderstand me. I think imabench is a very good troll and he has EASILY managed to entertain the masses for a very long time. It's just that in this debate, his opponent managed to be funnier (unintentionally).
Posted by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
I get annoyed with how many I win too, because most of those wins are against complete idiots who ruin a perfectly good troll debate
Posted by calculatedr1sk 4 years ago
calculatedr1sk
You're entitled to your opinion, GOP. There's a part of me annoyed with how many wins imabench stacks up... at least until I recall that there's a thing called real life, where these meaningless wins and losses mean absolutely nothing at all whatsoever. He is a pretty funny guy though, so I guess this is good practice in case imabench ever becomes a comic. Or a TV producer. In which case this market research clearly indicates that sex olympics will surely be a smash hit.
Posted by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
I just knew some idiot conservative would vote con on this.... They always do for some reason
Posted by GOP 4 years ago
GOP
This may seem like a votebomb, but let me explain why I awarded all of these points before you guys get all bent out of shape:

Conduct goes to con because Pro displayed a bad attitude (Thats youre whole argument? Really?) (Con's arguments, much like his mother, falls flat on its back and just gets demolished. I extend ALL my arguments that con failed to address.)

S&G also goes to Con because Pro never uses contractions (he says youre youve) While Con has missed punctuation marks for some of his sentences, I see that Pro missed those even more throughout his entire argument. I have seen Pro not put periods by the end of his sentences, too. (Debate is now just 2 rounds long so that it actually stays as the 400th debate)

Finally, I think that Con's arguments are more convincing because he explained the practicality of Olympics. Yes, I know, this was meant to be a troll debate, but I feel that Con made it funny by his seriousness. I feel that he trolled the oh-so-excited audiences by taking this debate seriously. He was being an unintentional troll.

Now, please don't counter this vote. Please.
Posted by GOP 4 years ago
GOP
LOL I like Con's argument. I find it very funny.
Vote Placed by gordonjames 4 years ago
gordonjames
imabenchInductivelogicTied
Reasons for voting decision: PRO was entertaining (Good conduct) and I lost it when he stated "why don't you just GIVE the gold medal to Jamaica already?" - Pro had a source, but CON makes sense that TV networks would interfere. Then I really had to agree with CON when I imagined the East German females(?) http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/854747/
Vote Placed by tvellalott 4 years ago
tvellalott
imabenchInductivelogicTied
Reasons for voting decision: "Con's arguments, much like his mother, falls flat on its back and just gets demolished." AAAAAAAAAAAhahahahaAHAHAhahahahaha!!!!! Seriously though, Con approached this completely wrong; the debate is sex SHOULD be an Olympic sport, not that it COULD be. His counter-arguments and lack of effort were extremely poor. Disappointing, as this could have been really awesome.
Vote Placed by Mikal 4 years ago
Mikal
imabenchInductivelogicTied
Reasons for voting decision: Not voting because I would vote out of logic. I loled with Cons closing statement though. Actually I loled the entire debate
Vote Placed by Jegory 4 years ago
Jegory
imabenchInductivelogicTied
Reasons for voting decision: PRO provided much stronger arguments and managed to be entertaining. CON seemed to forget that this was a troll debate.
Vote Placed by GOP 4 years ago
GOP
imabenchInductivelogicTied
Reasons for voting decision: See comments.
Vote Placed by xXCryptoXx 4 years ago
xXCryptoXx
imabenchInductivelogicTied
Reasons for voting decision: Yeah, Ima's arguments were actually legitimate and Con dropped every single one and just argued that due to censorship it couldn't be allowed on Tv. This actually doesn't even refute Pro's arguments at al seeing that he is arguing it should be an Olympic sport, not necessarily a televised sport. In fact, Pro also showed it could be watched online or simply be par-per-view which Con didn't even come close to successfully refuting. Conduct to Pro because Con took an obvious troll debate seriously and because of the annoying "i win" at the end. And for the hell of it S&G to Pro since Con didn't capitalize the "I" in "i win".
Vote Placed by calculatedr1sk 4 years ago
calculatedr1sk
imabenchInductivelogicTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro wins handily, this would be the primer event of the Cinimax Olympics, and truly embodies the core of the ancient Greek competition, which was performed in the nude, incidently. I can't wait to see team Brazil vs. team Spain! Where are they holding tryouts? Come on ladies, show your patriotism! USA, USA, USA!