yomama12
Mikal

Imaginary Robot Master Competition

Mikal
Started: 6/20/2014 Category: Games

yomama12

Pro

Have an imaginary Robot Master you want to pit in a fight? This is the debate for you! You have one round acceptance, one round where you tell all about your Robot Master, and one round that tells a scenario in which case your robot master will win! it's that simple. Any questions can be told in the comments, and I will do my best to answer them. This debate has the same rules as my last debate like this (http://www.debate.org...)

Let's do this!
Mikal

Con

This looks fun

I accept :)
yomama12

Pro

Militia Man is an over the top Robot Master, designed to look like an American soldier. Militia Man has a arm that can attach multiple weapons, as the list below:

-AK-47 Assault Rifle
-LA914 Sniper Rifle
-Flamethrower
-Death Machine
-Grenade Launcher
-Anti Aircraft Missile Launcher

His pack is also a RC controller, that controls up to 10 RC tanks that can shoot real assault rifle bullets. Militia Man is a robot made from a liquidmetal alloy, providing extreme durability, and is a light weight material, allowing agile robots. This alloy is surrounded in a protective layer of Keplar, the same substance used for bullet proof vests. Although I really don't have time to explain any more right now, I will explain more in the How Will I Win round. On to you.
Mikal

Con

Dr Veigner

Born and bread as a machine, technology is all veig knows. From an early age he was a robot himself that was created by his human master. His hatred toward humans led him to eventually kill his master and become a master himself. He designed the mighty nourma jean. One of the most powerful robots ever made, but he himself is powerful. He has a

- Time Flux capacitor (slow down time)
- accelerator engine in his feet
- sword that extends from his hand.
- tail that is equipped with a laser beam in the back but can be used for offense as well
- grappling hook on his left hand adorned with spikes
- his chest opens up and contains lock on missals
- a camouflage capability that makes him invisible.
- He is also made out of adamantium , the hardest metal in the universe.

Adamanitum is the strongest metal ever found in the universe. Extremely flexible, light weight , and beyond durable. It has been known to hardly take any damage from bomb blasts. I will await my adversary's fight round then post mine
yomama12

Pro

My opponent has broken the rule that states that the robot master has to be based off of an object. Since he has not, my opponent has forfeited 7 points to me.

How Militia Man could beat Dr Veigner:

Adamantium, in it's wiki article, states that it is a FICTIOUS metal that is used in the MARVEL COMICS(http://en.wikipedia.org...) . The only way Marvel is ever related to Megaman's univers, being made by Capcom, is the Marvel vs. Capcom video games. So, Dr. Veigner simply could not exist. Since he doesn't exist, he counts as dead, meaning that Militia Man would win by doing nothing at all. This was fun, and hope to do it again some time.
Mikal

Con

He is based off an object, but it is metaphorical and he is based off of hate. That was stated when I shown that he was born of hatred and it festered in him. He is the personification of hate. Just because I did not name him hate man, does not mean I violated the rules. The weapons and stuff still would work the same. My adversary made a false accusation, I just went with a spiffy name. The rules are abided by as far as being based off something. In addition even if you were to agree that I made the robot wrong, the worse I would suffer is conduct not a full 7 point FF. This was not specified and in actuality it would balance out the loss of conduct because of him calling for it

My adversary just chosses not to debate this in any regards stating he does not exist. Stating that adamantium could not exist in the realm of mega man is a fallacy. Anything can exist in any realm, there are cross overs all the time. So his armor remains.

how he would win

* time flux to slow down time
* speed boost to increase his speed after time is slowed
* he is moving at the speed of light, and with one swift move he would severe my adversary into with this energy boost and sword

Militia man would be virtually useless int his fight because of his inability to move. My adversary chose not to debate this so there is no reason to believe Veigner would lose
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
yomama12MikalTied
Reasons for voting decision: explain BOP, othwise Mikal's was more badass.
Vote Placed by Linkish1O2 2 years ago
Linkish1O2
yomama12MikalTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro: as per your bop I did not see a rule that stated your imaginary robot master needed based off an object. Also spelling points go to you as con had misspelled chooses.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
yomama12MikalTied
Reasons for voting decision: Mikal proved that his robot was based on an object (although metaphorical) and hinted that even without its armor, his robot would win against yomama's robot