yomama12
Sydonay

Imaginary Sonic Character Rap Battle

Started: 6/9/2016 Category: Funny

yomama12

Pro

A little different from what I normally do. Basically, it's an ordinary rap battle, but we pretend to be our imaginary Sonic character (wow I'm such a geek XD).

A couple of rules:

-Before you rap, you need to post a short bio on your character's abilities and such.

-No forfeiting.

-My opponent can choose to either rap right away or use the first round as acceptance. Keep in mind that if you rap straight away, you don't rap on the final section, to make it fair.

-No characters that have no weaknesses, godly powers, etc.( They can have powers, just not too op.)

-No trolling (but i honestly don't know how you'd be able to do that)

Let the nerd games begin!
Sydonay

Con

Alright I will use the first round as acceptance though I require you explain to me any characters from anything? Or did you specify what from already and I skimmed over it? Well anyway my next response depending on your response will be as you stated my chars bio and abilities and a rap.
yomama12

Pro

I apologize for the inconvenience, but it seems as though I won't be able to do this debate. I actually did write a good chunk of my debate, but when I got back it was gone. It would take me a while to gather everything back, as I was prepping the entire time I was waiting for someone to accept. (thank you for that, by the way). GG. I will count this as a forfeit. Good day. When I have more time (and when I copy it down somewhere) I will reinstigate this if you want to.
Sydonay

Con

No problems here man I dont mind no need to apologize.
yomama12

Pro

I'm almost done copying down everything, so Ill probably reinstate soon.
Sydonay

Con

Alright man let me know when you are done.
yomama12

Pro

Sorry, been kind of carried away XD. Should be done by the time you respond.