Immigrants should not be allowed to Europe

Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

Immigrants should not be allowed to Europe and this is why.

They are only staying in 1st world country and now have better life then me in country that I lived 15 years now. And they are raping natives,setting off explosions and killing civilians. So why don't men that are old enough fight for theirs country while kids stay in other 3rd world muslim countries?

The thing the almost everyone seems to forget is that "immigrants", "asylum seekers", and "refugees" and all "people" with human feelings, desires and dreams who all know what it is to love, to cry, to laugh and who are there for in no way "more" or "less" than anyone else. Some of them are smart, some of them are average, and some of them are dumb just like anyone else from any group from any country.

Why should they have less rights on having a good life than those who happened to have been born on the right side of a border? Why should they have less value as people or have less rights? Why should their children not be allowed to grow up in a save country?

I live in a country that was made by war,destroyed by war,reformed by war and is a nationalist country(Serbia).In the war of Yugoslavia Serbia was fighting against Bosnia and Croatia and of course civilians were harmed and killed. My family was living in Croatia but were Serbs. There was about 800 000 Serbs in Croatia. When war started my family had to run for theirs life's because Croatians were like shooting at the house,started throwing grenades in ours backyard and other stuff. We had to change house with Croatian from Serbia. He had small house for like 4 people max to live in and we had huge house that had 2 flours. We had to if we wanted to be alive. And there was no thinking about future and how we should go to some rich country. So we just moved to Serbia in a small house wit no money. And that did 600 000 Serbs as well. But now when some muslim immigrants are running away they don't want to go in some 3rd world country.My father had to fight in the war.These are not real immigrants...And they area raping and doing other stuff in countries that let them in.

The UN special envoy for Syria estimated that 400,000 people have been killed throughout the past five years of civil war. To escape the fighting, 4.8 million people fled Syria and became refugees. Of these, about 627.000 have risked their lives and their lives of their children by making the dangerous journey across the Mediterranean Sea that has already caused so many deaths. You can of coarse ask yourself why anyone would make such a dangerous journey and personally I wouldn't be surprised at all if some of them do it for the wrong reasons, but the fact remains; they are refugees, they have no homes and nowhere else to go to, and their children are children and deserve to be children and to grow up without the constant fear.

The only problem about this is, its inconvenient. They bother us with their presence and saddle us with a problem by becoming our problem and that's a problem. So what do we do? We point a finger and call them "rapists" and "terrorists" and by doing so, create a stigma that condemns them no matter whether they are guilty of something or not and by doing so, allows us to turn our backs on them, to no longer be bothered by them, and to justify closing our borders to them.

Problem solved... if not for the fact that it is all based on a lie! Let's take the "they are all terrorists" argument; of the 627.000 people who fled from Syria to Europe, how many have actually taken part in a terrorist attack on European soil? I imagine that that number is very very low, no more than fifty at most which is even less than 0.001% of the total number of Syrian refugees in Europe.

Is it right to condemn 126.000 people for the crime of single individual? If so, then there is going to be a whole lot of condemnation to go around and there will not be a single person anywhere who is not guilty of anything simply because of the group that he belongs to, whether he wants to belong to that group or not.

But the thing is that they are only going in 1st world countries and want perfect life with money and easy education. While some countries in Europe don't have that things. Why don't they go to some other Islam country and continue living there. But NO they don't want to be peasants,they want to be highest people in highest positions. And didn't you see that New Years eve in Germany?My family was running away for theirs life while these immigrants can go to much closer countries but they don't want to.

Some facts about Muslim people:
ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
Channel Four (2006): 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified compared to 14% of those over 45.
People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
YNet: One third of Palestinians (32%) supported the slaughter of a Jewish family, including the children
World Public Opinion: 83% of Egyptians approve of attacks on American troops.
26% of Indonesians approve of attacks on American troops.
26% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on American troops.
68% of Moroccans approve of attacks on American troops.
90% of Palestinians approve of attacks on American troops.
72% of Jordanians approve of attacks on American troops.
52% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (39% oppose)
World Public Opinion (2009): 30% of Palestinians support attacks on American civilians working in Muslim countries. 24% support the murder of Americans on U.S. soil.
Only 74% of Turks and 55% of Pakistanis disapprove of terror attacks against civilians on U.S. soil.
16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable"
Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
al-Jazeera (2006): 49.9% of Muslims polled support Osama bin Laden

This says that even if there are some good people that are muslims they seem to support terrorism.

And I live in city where some immigrants live and they attacked many people cause of "protesting"

They don't belong in Europe!!!They belong in some other muslim country.

It is definitely not so that every Syrian refugee has fled to a 1st world country as you are claiming. As I already stated, a total of 4.8 million people have fled from Syria and only 627.000 of those (13% of the total) have risked their lives and their lives of their children to make the dangerous journey across the Mediterranean Sea. In other words, 87% of all the Syrian refugees have chosen to go to some other Islam country. Additionally, even if their main reason to come to Europe is because they want a perfect life with money and easy education, can you really blame them for that? I don't have any children myself but if I did have children, then I would want for them to have the best life that I can provide and if I had to raise them in conditions that the Syrian refugees find themselves in, then I too would risk my life to move to Europe where a much better life can be made. This is not abnormal or wrong, far from it, it is a very human sentiment that I dare say is shared by the majority of people in the world.

Whereas the New Years eve in Germany is concerned, you were talking about immigrants who were raping natives and guess what, not a single native woman or girl was raped at that occasion though it is quite clear that there were a lot of immigrants who ought to learn to have respect for the opposite sex. One thing is certain though, they will not be learning it from us because we seem to have as much respect for them as they have for woman.

Additionally, the figures that you provided... the problem that I have with those figures is that they are too one-sided and incomplete to have any comparative value. To explain, the figures say that a certain percentage of Muslims have extreme opinions, but because there are no percentages given on how non-Muslims feel, there is no base for comparison and therefore no way to determine whether those Muslim percentages are above or below the average. This is a shame really, I for one would really like to know how the non-Muslims feel about those subjects.

And last but not least, your statement that they do not belong in Europe but in some other Muslim country. The thing is, in Europe we have freedom of religion which means that everyone has the right to follow the religion of their choosing. To take away that right is to take away a fundamental freedom and to deny people entrance into Europe because of the religion that they have, well.... that would smell very badly to say the least.
Posted by realpheonix 1 month ago
I want to debate resolved 'immigration ought to be recognized as human right' and would you debate me?
Posted by Tree_of_Death 1 month ago
Whoops...too late. :)
Posted by Tree_of_Death 1 month ago
I'd like to, but I'm afraid I don't know enough about the situation in Europe. I live in the U.S. and am in full favor of accepting more migrants into my country, but I don't know enough about things like the vetting process in Europe. Also, your term "Europe" obviously implies many, many countries, so it would be tough to organize a debate when they all have different ways of dealing with migration and vetting. Clarify your terms and perhaps I will. Maybe narrow it down to a specific region in Europe?
Posted by MiscoSRB 1 month ago
You wanna debate?
Posted by Tree_of_Death 1 month ago
In the case of Syria, which many of the refugees are coming from, most people have suffered terribly at the hands of their government. Assad is an evil dictator. Would you rather fight for an oppressor whom you hate and live in a place where you could die at any moment...or allow you and your children to live in a better place full of hope rather than death and destruction?