Impact of the Internet

In the current information age, we are ever more reliant on using technology as a key to finding solutions to issues. Reliance on people has given way to the demand for machines. Have our relationships suffered? This debate will examine if the internet brings us closer together or actually pulls us a part-Be prepared to give an opinion!

Forfeit first round, as you have already used up your first round argument, and also because you have not clearly stated your position yet.
Posted by Poisonchocolate 1 year ago
I have accepted; However, before I begin, I would like to confirm that I am arguing for the internet having a good impact? Also, why only one round?
Posted by moneystacker 1 year ago
just a heads up this isn't a resolution there is no clear side to what pro is arguing or con.

Also the way it is phrased makes it more fit for an opinion and you even stated it is so put this in opinions.