Debate Rounds (2)
You will present either side of any of the 3 choices provided in Round 2, no rebuttal.
1) There should be instant replay in baseball.
2) If people do not pay into Social Security, they cannot draw benefits.
3) Elderly people must pass a strict performance exam to renew their driver license.
My opponent's choices are as follows.
1)Mosquitoes should be eradicated. >:[
2)The US should digitally remove some of the 0's off the national debt. >:D
3)Mac/Apple (company) should be illegal.
I look forward to a remarkable debate!
-No semantics, though.-
1. I disagree, I will take the NEG
- In our demented version of capitalism, Mac/Apple has the right to exist as much as any other company.
- The United States prides itself on freedom
- In the spirit of competition, Mac/Apple offers an alternative to IBM and products of similar producers
3. SHOULD = OUGHT
This implies a moral imperative. Even the illegal/unethical practices of an individual within a corporation may be reprehensible, it isn't reflective of the corporation as a whole. There is no reason that Mac/Apple should not exist.
Atheism forfeited this round.
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by twsurber 6 years ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||7||0|
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.