Impromptu Video Debate

Welcome to my third ever impromptu video debate challenge! Reposting because the previous challenger didn't post a round one.

"A world, similar or identical to the one at present, with several states is superior to a world with one state but several nations"

Superior: More efficient at preventing chaos erupting in world.

Con it's not embedded, I"m posting this link prior to it being live. It's not actually posted until a few mins later than this post. I have to go. All the best.

Look at comments section for my roudn 3 debate, I posted a shortened link which leads to a virtual dead end. Thank you

Posted by socialpinko 4 years ago
I'll watch and vote on this debate later, but only because Larz's accent is so mesmerizing.
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
Damn it, try this
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
if you post your answer from 5.5 hours in to 11 hours, I will not make any time within those 12 hours as I simply cannot do it, according to my schedule tomorrow.
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
Unless you post it by 4 hours in, I can reply then.
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
Please do not post anything until nearly 12 or 11... hours... It will really be impossible for me to debate back. I won't be home.
Posted by Wallstreetatheist 4 years ago
Larz, we should debate on
Posted by larztheloser 4 years ago
(NB - although, I have an important meeting in 7 hours - so the only way I can meet my deadline is by posting in about 6 hours - sorry, there's nothing more I can do about that)
Posted by larztheloser 4 years ago
Kind of defeats the purpose of it being impromptu if I get 10 hours to prepare - this round I'll delay watching your video for another 9 hours, but after this round I'll post immediately. I did warn you about this when accepting the debate.

Youtube doesn't like to embed unless you get rid of all the arguments in the URL other than "v". You've got "feature". I'll see if I can embed it into this comment.
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
Also I don't know why it wasn't embedded.
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
Please do not post your debate till 10 hours in... I won't get back in time.
Vote Placed by Smithereens 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Good reasoning by both sides, but I give this victory to pro due to the fact that he was the better speaker and provided the stronger case and better rebuttals.