DarkerThanBlack
benito_felipe

In 4 sentences or less, I can write a creepier short story than you!

DarkerThanBlack

DarkerThanBlack

Pro

So, this is basically to start the whole thing off. The first round is just to have someone accept. Basically, you get three chances (rounds 2, 3, and 4) to write a creative and original story in four sentences or less that is creepier than my story (of course, I will be creating original stories as well in each round)! You will need to write a new short story for each round. This is just to have fun, but also, try to keep things reasonable. No extremely long sentences just to fit something in, but I am open to somewhat long sentences, just within reasonable bounds. I want something that will be quick and easy, but will haunt my dreams! Please do not plagiarize. We will let the voters decide who had the creepier story. Thanks!
benito_felipe

Con

So, the first round is just me accepting?
DarkerThanBlack

Pro

Yep! Here goes!

Mirrors are so strange, they follow every single one of your moves. I waved my hands in front of the mirror in my room, finding the double of myself amusing. I then put my hands down and saw my double smirk. The double raised his hand in glee, and I reluctantly followed.

I guess that ends my first one, a bit low on the creepiness scale, but I thought it was pretty good. Mirrors creep me out.
benito_felipe

Con

Shelby arrived home from school, and sat down on the couch to begin studying. She heard a *knock-knock-knock* coming from the wall behind her. Shelby, confused and frightened, returned the knock. A child's voice cried out, "help meeeee....I'm stuck....please, help meeee...."
DarkerThanBlack

Pro

My strange grandmother died last week, so I put up a small picture of her in her wheel chair, as a memorial. Coming home from work, I stopped by to get some meat, which was extremely cheap today. I heard they closed a orphanage just yesterday, I wonder how they got everything out so fast. Anyways, getting home and seeing the picture, its been weird; my grandmother seems to be getting closer and closer to the cameraman in the picture.
benito_felipe

Con

Tommy settled down into bed for a good night's sleep. Suddenly, he felt a tingly feeling in his mouth; so he got up and went to the bathroom. When he opened his mouth, a bright red ant scurried out. Tommy, paralyzed by fear, watched as a second ant crawled out of his nostril. A few moments later, Tommy began writhing in pain as ants emerged from all parts of his body, slowly consuming him alive.
DarkerThanBlack

Pro

DarkerThanBlack forfeited this round.
benito_felipe

Con

benito_felipe forfeited this round.
Posted by ESocialBookworm 3 years ago
ESocialBookworm
I LOVE THIS! Any one of you plan on being an author? PM me if you do.
Vote Placed by codemeister13 3 years ago
codemeister13
DarkerThanBlackbenito_felipeTied
Reasons for voting decision: All stories aside, Pro wins conduct points despite a forfeiture by both sides. In the third round, Con used 5 sentences when the debate calls for 4 or less. I thought the stories were both creepy in their own right but Pro's seemed to linger just that much more in the end.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
DarkerThanBlackbenito_felipeTied
Reasons for voting decision: I found Pro's story creepier than Con's.