rosem
arrowjaw

"In God we trust" on money

rosem

Con

Why does money have the words "In God we trust?" As a non religious person I feel that money should not be saying we all believe in God..
arrowjaw

Pro

Hello,

The resolution of this debate simply states "In God we trust" on money. I will assume that the resolution means to say "The words "In God We Trust" should be kept on US currency."

I assume that since my opponent posted no formal argument, the actual debate will begin next round.

I would like to thank all judges or voters-to-be who read and vote on this debate and, of course, my esteemed opponent who created this debate.

Before we begin I would like to set down a few guidelines that I expect to be followed. First of all, no ad hominem, or an attack on the actual person debating. Secondly, all evidence must have a link or reference where it can be followed. Other wise there is not proof that it is true.

Once again thank you, and good luck.
rosem

Con

rosem forfeited this round.
arrowjaw

Pro

arrowjaw forfeited this round.
rosem

Con

rosem forfeited this round.
arrowjaw

Pro

arrowjaw forfeited this round.
Posted by Soldier_4Christ 1 year ago
Soldier_4Christ
Actually the supposed god that is being trusted in is Lucifer, not the 1 true God. You aren't going to get the super elite to change their love and servitude for Lucifer. Don't worry though, this whole argument will be irrelevant when the new world order (being represented on the bills) takes away money in paper form and it's all credits on chips.
Posted by Ssosme 1 year ago
Ssosme
You have to be kidding me.