Max.Wallace
PandaSam67

In Hebrew.

PandaSam67

Max.Wallace

Pro

God is spelled doG.
PandaSam67

Con

I understand your confusion, for many of my friends think the same thing. But, god in Hebrew is not doG. It is אלוהים. If you go to https://www.google.com... it proves this. And if you go on to google translate from Hebrew to English and type in doG, it comes out doG. This is because Hebrew doesn't have the same alphabet as English. If you go to this link https://www.google.com... it shows you the Hebrew alphabet and this https://www.google.com... is the English alphabet. As you can see, they are nothing alike. So the word "god" would not be in English letters, it would be אלוהים.
Max.Wallace

Pro

No crap the alphabet characters are different. Do you think I am stupid. Get a real argument.
PandaSam67

Con

Have I offended you in someway? You are the one to start the debate. And you have no proof/links that god in Hebrew is doG. While I have facts that say it is not. I listed links which you probably didn't click on. Please click on https://www.google.com... where it shows that god in Hebrew is not doG. But you probably wont so I will tell you what it says.
אלוהים : God
אֵל : God, deity, divinity, power
אֱלֹהִים : God
אֱלוֹהַ : God
אֱלִיל : God, false god, idol
אֱלֹקִים : God
בּוֹרֵא : Creator, maker, god
הקב'ה : God
ה' : God
בַּעַל נֶחָמוֹת : God
רִבּוֹנוֹ שֶׁל עוֹלָם : God
בַּעַל גְבוּרוֹת : God
מָקוֹם : Place, room, locality, location, premises, god
שַׁדַי : God
והים : God

All of these words mean God , or something close to god, in Hebrew.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Keep on drinking the Cool Kid Aid.
PandaSam67

Con

You asked if I thought you were stupid, I was being nice but yes you are. But I am sorry you have such a closed mind. I stated my facts. Let the people decide who wins.
Posted by whiteflame 11 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: ContraDictator// Mod action: NOT Removed<

4 points to Con (Conduct, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: It's spelt Kool-aid and to speak this way to Con was bad conduct and irrelevant to the debate. PandaSam explains that Hebrew had no letters of d, o or g, Max responds by lashing out at Con and not using a single shred of logic.

[*Reason for non-removal*] The voter clearly explains where the strength in Con's argument was, and why Pro's responses to that point were ineffective. The voter also at least partially explains the conduct point allocation, and though that could be better explained, it is still sufficient.
***********************************************************************
Posted by whiteflame 11 months ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: adilmuhammad// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Con. Reasons for voting decision: I vote Con because he had much better conduct, didn't use bad words,had better punctuation and spelling. grammar was same for both sides. Con made very much convincing argument, which had no reply except some bad words and rudeness. Con had sources but Pro had none. Thanks, Adil Muhammad, Qatar

[*Reason for removal*] (1) S&G is insufficiently explained. The voter has to do more than just state that one side had better punctuation and spelling " it should be clear where the difference was and how substantial it was. (2) Arguments are insufficiently explained. The voter has to do more than just state that one side had better arguments " it has to be clear what specific arguments are better, and why they net that side the debate. (3) Sources are insufficiently explained. The voter has to establish the reliability of those sources and not just that one side had some while the other didn't.
************************************************************************
Posted by Max.Wallace 11 months ago
Max.Wallace
Islam voted on this one.
Posted by Kilk1 11 months ago
Kilk1
@PandaSam67 Thanks.
Posted by PandaSam67 11 months ago
PandaSam67
@Kilk1 I think its just the comments.
Posted by Kilk1 11 months ago
Kilk1
@PandaSam67 Tell 'em till they accept the truth! What's strange, though, is that it didn't work for me in this Comments section. Did you figure out a way to make it work, or is it just comments that don't accept it?
Posted by Kilk1 11 months ago
Kilk1
The Hebrew characters were messed up, but clicking on the links will show you the truth.
Posted by Kilk1 11 months ago
Kilk1
Actually, God is spelled &#1488;&#1500;&#1493;&#1492;&#1497;&#1501; in Hebrew (http://tinyurl.com...). (And dog is spelled &#1499;&#1500;&#1489;, which is much different from &#1488;&#1500;&#1493;&#1492;&#1497;&#1501; [http://tinyurl.com...]).
Vote Placed by ContraDictator 11 months ago
ContraDictator
Max.WallacePandaSam67Tied
Reasons for voting decision: It's spelt Kool-aid and to speak this way to Con was bad conduct and irrelevant to the debate. PandaSam explains that Hebrew had no letters of d, o or g, Max responds by lashing out at Con and not using a single shred of logic.