Boris
SarcasticIndeed

In Order to Abolish Illness all Hamsters must be Sacrificed

SarcasticIndeed

Boris

Pro

Hamsters carry all sorts of illnesses that are harmful to members of the public.

Last year, 500 people died from illnesses that derive from hamsters. These illnesses, such as Hamster Pox, Hamsteritis, Cholera, and several more have been traced back to large involvement with hamsters. For decades, now, scientists and politicians have tried to find a way to solve it, but have not been able to. They may have blamed these illnesses on other things, or claimed that they do not exist, however I am sure that if you look into it, really look into it, you'll find that the truth isn't as sweet as the leaders of our society make it seem.

How do I know the truth? Well, I am the soon-to-be president of the United States, and I will do all that I can to protect members of my state.

Therefore I propose that we execute these evil masterminds in a public burning.
SarcasticIndeed

Con

I accept, and 'ere we go:

I won't even adress Pro's points because he has a fatal flaw in his argument. He apparently, thinks that "sacrificing" all hamsters wold abolish illnesses. But illness itself is such a wide term which is not transfered by a single species. Even if all hamsters were dead, only the hamster-transmited diseases would be abolished, and not illness as a whole. How would killing all hamsters destroy AIDS, for instance?

Therefore, his argument fails because it doesn't support the resolution he is arguing for.

I await his response.
Boris

Pro

You appear to be under the influence of the idea that for some reason AIDS is not connected to hamsters. Well, I beg to differ. There has been irrefutable proof supplied to support this and for your incapability not to see that is astonishingly infuriating an implies a large lack of intelligence. Hamsters are clearly involved in many of the world's illnesses.

If you are trying to defend the cause that all diseases would not be remedied by this simple process then you are surely mistaken, it appears that you, for some reason, think that little of the world's diseases are caused by hamsters, when it is in fact most of them that are caused by this.

By the way, would you prefer to burn the hamster, which would completely eliminate all chance of problem, or put the hamsters through less pain and behead them? This may not, however, remove all chance of diseases spreading.
SarcasticIndeed

Con

Pro has only insulted me this round and said that there is proof that every sickness comes from a hamster, which is, by experience, obviously wrong. As the BoP is on him, and the only thing he's made mere assertions, he hasn't supported the resolution, and has one more chance to do it.
Boris

Pro

Indeed I do have one more chance to say the thing that you appear to have repetitively ignored. The government has been hiding this from you for reasons that I am not in a position to divulge. I am sorry if you cannot accept this truth but we all have to come to terms with things in life. You, for example, must come to terms with the fact that almost every disease does come from hamsters in some form or another. The evil fur-ball masterminds will inflict illness and pain to entire nations if they are not stopped soon.

An interesting fact is that some hamsters used to live in deserts such as the Sahara, in the day they would be warm enough and when it got to the night they would use their little hamster brains to come up with the innovative idea of burrowing under the sand for warmth. They use all sorts of methods such as this to survive and as we are the dominant species on this planet they will soon be attempting to wipe us out. Why, you may ask. Well, many people have hamsters as pets, and they feed them the standard food that one would expect for a pet, however hamsters are not huge fans of this and hate this fact. Research when communicating with them shows that they felt as though we were keeping them as prisoners and were using them as slaves for our entertainment. That is of course, rather drastic in my opinion yet not entirely irrelevant. If they feel such a way then there is surely an obvious motive for them to get to their labs and conjure these evil illnesses.

If you cannot accept the truth that hamsters have done these things then you may be subject to the ill that they inflict upon their enemies. I feel sorry for you, but if you do not believe in their intelligence, then their devilish minds may find a way to infiltrate our race - and therefore, in order to protect us, I order a public burning of the creatures.
SarcasticIndeed

Con

Pro once again obviously trolled and never supported the resolution in his arguments. He talks about being the president and about government secrets which is a sign of an obvious trolls.

At one point, he even contradicted himself at one place:

"...to terms with the fact that almost every disease does..."

Not only did he troll, but failed at trolling, and thus, he has not supported the resolution, since it says that illness itself would be abolished if we made hamsters extinct. But there are many diseases that don't have anything to do with this, like mental diseases, or AIDS (http://en.wikipedia.org...), and they won't go away if we kill all hamsters.

Since Pro has not supported the resolution one bit and I showed how is it wrong, I urge you to vote CON.
Posted by Boris 4 years ago
Boris
Why sacrifice instead of cure them? Because the hamsters made the diseases intentionally.
Posted by SarcasticIndeed 4 years ago
SarcasticIndeed
Can someone please counter the vb?
Posted by SarcasticIndeed 4 years ago
SarcasticIndeed
Lol, seriously, Stephen? He obviously thought in the argument that hamsters transmit all diseases and that killing them would abolish illness, not be a step in abolishing it. Additionally, why sacrifice them rather than just cure them of diseases and stuff? Oh well...
Posted by Koopin 4 years ago
Koopin
Ha Ha.
Vote Placed by daytonanerd 4 years ago
daytonanerd
BorisSarcasticIndeedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Counter V/B
Vote Placed by Sojourner 4 years ago
Sojourner
BorisSarcasticIndeedTied
Reasons for voting decision: The threat of hamsters can not continue to be swept under the rug. Lives depend on the truth getting out. Aruments to Boris for daring to speak out!
Vote Placed by TUF 4 years ago
TUF
BorisSarcasticIndeedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro insulted con, and failed to hold the BOP/
Vote Placed by Stephen_Hawkins 4 years ago
Stephen_Hawkins
BorisSarcasticIndeedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Seeing as the resolution states that in order to abolish all illnesses, sacrificing hamsters is a step in the process, rather than just the final stage, I think Boris' arguments somehow stand. Seeing as it's "most convincing", not correct, I'm compelled to vote for Boris.
Vote Placed by vmpire321 4 years ago
vmpire321
BorisSarcasticIndeedTied
Reasons for voting decision: I hope Pro is trolling or sarcastic...No proof and a bunch of outrageous claims. Con was more convincing by default =/