ProvCon
StalinIncarnate

In Skyrim on legendary difficulty, the theives guild is all in all better for campeign than C.O.W.

Started: 3/21/2015 Category: Games

ProvCon

Pro

When completing the game of Skyrim on the legendary difficulty, the Theives guild is all in all better than the C.O.W. (College of winterhold) for the campeign because; the Guild is versatile in hand to hand through projectile magic, including heal spells. Compared to the college which is only adept in the schools of Magic.
StalinIncarnate

Con

I accept, And being an Avid Skyrim player I feel I can justify my opinion.

Having Completed the Main Quests, many Side quests, and Maxing out positions in All guilds, it is for to assert that The C.O.W. is Superior to All other Guilds.

Major Point- You gain Access to ALL Master spells
Every individual at the C.O.W. is a Master or adept at some form of Magic, and has Items of Mastery which are all available.

Major point-you gain Access to ALL Master Robes.
Get that Alteration Mastery Cloak from Tolfdir, Get that Destruction Mastery cloak from Faralda, It all be there.

Major point-Master and Expert Level Trainers in All Magic Forms
Dats Right son, you got Cash, Max out that skill.

Once you have completed the last Quest, you become the New Archmage, and Receive the Wicked Robes, which get you 15% less Magicka cost, 100% Magicka regen, and 50 more Magic points. Plus it looks sick(1)(http://www.google.ca...)

There is More I would like to address, but I would allow my opponent to continue.
ProvCon

Pro

ProvCon forfeited this round.
StalinIncarnate

Con

Magic is the most Powerful Weaponry form, without a doubt, so take it with a grain of salt that training yourself to be better st it would be the wisest decision.
ProvCon

Pro

ProvCon forfeited this round.
StalinIncarnate

Con

As I already Said.
ProvCon

Pro

ProvCon forfeited this round.
StalinIncarnate

Con

I would've enjoyed debating this topic.
ProvCon

Pro

ProvCon forfeited this round.
StalinIncarnate

Con

Cool Cool, thanks.