DrDoom
URinvalid9098

In a fight without any help, Pegasus Seiya would beat Naruto Uzumaki.

DrDoom

Pro

Greetings, As my first debate here in this website, I would like to start with something entertaining.

My point is, In a fight to the death, without any help from their friends, Pegasus Seiya (From the Saint Seiya manga created by Masami Kurumada), Can beat Naruto Uzumaki.
URinvalid9098

Con

ok sir, this to is my first debate and i would like to wich you the best of luck to this debate and the others you will be faced with on you time on debate.org.

thets get one thing straight, naruto uzumaki is a NINJA, N.I.N.J.A. and as a rule of life no.8732 states 'the only living thing that can beat a ninja in a fight to the death is chuck norris'. Pegusas seiya is a an angel like super person who goes around wearing tight morph suit like stuff with wings on the back. I for one have no idea who pegusas is, but i do know for sure that a morph suit wearing angel like... person cannot defeat a NINJA in a fight to the death.

VOTE CON!
DrDoom

Pro

I'm grateful that my opponent accepted this.

Well, Let's get down to business!

First things First, My opponent claims that the ``Rule of life�� says that the only Person that can beat a ninja is Chuck Norris. I ask my opponent to take this debate Seriously, Please.

Let me explain why Seiya would beat Naruto in this fight.

SPEED

Seiya is a bronze saint of the godess Athena, (Saint meaning the defenders of Athena, not like some kind of angel, he defends his Godess, but he's still human.) And through his harsh training he learned how to use and ``Burn�� his cosmo, and the more his cosmo burns the stronger it is.

Through the use of his cosmo, Seiya can enhance his abilities, with his speed reaching mach 1 (The speed of Sound) with ease, and after many fights in his life, he Mastered the 7th sense, the power of the cosmo Itself!

Reaching the speed of LIGHT, Seiya can hit his enemy 1,000,000 per Second!

Here's a video of Seiya Dodging Leo Aiolia's attacks, he, being a gold saint, the speed of light for him is nothing! and yet, Seiya dodged it.

(Skip to 17:34, You'll see Seiya dodging Aioria's Lighting Plasma. his attack is at the Speed of Light. Seiya dodges, and with his cosmo, his attack reaches the speed of light too, and damages the Almighty Gold saint.)

I'm sorry about the language of the video, i couldn't find any other.

I believe that i've proved that Seiya is WAY faster than Naruto, Making this one advantage in the battle.

TECHNIQUES

Seiya has a lot of techniques, and his trademark one is, of Course...

PEGASUS RYU SEI KEN/ PEGASUS METEOR FIST

in this video, Seiya's fists are so fast that they appear like lightning strikes for the naked eye. With his cosmo concentrated, He beated 6 Soldiers with his bare hands. Can naruto do that? No.

PEGASUS SUI SEI KEN/ PEGASUS COMET FIST

Improved version of the Meteor fist, he uses all of his Cosmo in a single attack, With devastating Results. How devastating? Well, see that guy that got hit by the Comet fist? Well, he's one of the three judges of HELL! 3 Gold saints fought him and got their butts kicked, And Seiya was the one who damaged him the most, And he's a Bronze saint! This proves how his Cosmo energy is advanced.

PEGASUS ROLLING CRASH

In this attack, Seiya grabs his enemy from behind, And launches both of them in the air. When they land, Ka-Boom. That's all i've got to say. He did this attack with Lizard misty, A silver saint.

Now that i've show you his techniques, It's time to show you another impressive Feat for a Bronze saint like him.

DURABILITY

(Skip to 0:50 to see the scene.)
(Once again, I'm sorry about the video's language, that's the only one i could find.)

Seiya is well known to get badly damage in every major fight in the series. In this video, It shows Gemini Saga taking off all 5 senses of Seiya. The Sight, Hearing, Taste, Smell, and the Touch. Yet, he kept fighting, the only thing he needs is his heart.

Now, i ask my Opponent to see the rules of this fight at the comments of this video. They'll go all-out, using their abilities to the maximum, and without any kind of help, Mostly, Naruto will not be able to use his Nine-Tailed fox.

These are my arguments for now, I hope you guys like it, And let the games begin!
URinvalid9098

Con

URinvalid9098 forfeited this round.
DrDoom

Pro

DrDoom forfeited this round.
URinvalid9098

Con

URinvalid9098 forfeited this round.
DrDoom

Pro

DrDoom forfeited this round.
URinvalid9098

Con

URinvalid9098 forfeited this round.
DrDoom

Pro

DrDoom forfeited this round.
URinvalid9098

Con

URinvalid9098 forfeited this round.
Posted by DrDoom 5 years ago
DrDoom
Pegasus Seiya is from a show called Saint Seiya, In the U.S, It was known as Knights of the Zodiac.
Too bad that the show didn't go well here in the U.S, it was cancelled in episode 20/25, But in other countries, it was very sucessful.

Oh, as for Goku, He's overpowered indeed.
Posted by Dave_82 5 years ago
Dave_82
What show is Pegasus from? Sound like I'd be interested. Kyro, I don't know enough about these shows to say which of their characters would have a chance against goku, but I do know he's the most powerful fictional character I've ever heard of. Even superman would fall. BTW, Chuck Norris is a poser. Any decent fighter could take him.
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
Lol just good luck to both of you. :D
Posted by DrDoom 5 years ago
DrDoom
Not at all Kyro! You would do better than me, I'm actually glad that i'm Debating with someone at my level!

Dr. Doom
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
Lol nice, two first time debaters.... :D Good thing I didnt accept. Though I would probobly lose anyway lol...
Posted by URinvalid9098 5 years ago
URinvalid9098
dave_82, i like your thinking.
also, DrDoom can you not post comments and actualy replie to my argument so we can actualy get somewere with this topic.
Posted by DrDoom 5 years ago
DrDoom
For the Saint Seiya franchise, i'd say the best people that had a chance against Goku would be one of the 12 Gold saints.

As for Naruto's Franchise, Maybe one of the Hokages, Perhaps?
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
Well that may be true but what if some other person from both of their worlds faught goku? Would they win?
Posted by DrDoom 5 years ago
DrDoom
Well, Yeah.

Goku could obliterate both of them in a single blast, But the point here is, If SEIYA and NARUTO fought. So it's all up to their individual powers and skills.

But if Goku was in the middle of this, he would win.

no doubt about it.
Posted by Dave_82 5 years ago
Dave_82
I would have to say if you're talking about manga, then neither. Goku would slap them both down at once