Multi_Pyrocytophage
Petecheet

In a one-on-one battle, The Nine-Tailed fox could defeat Master Chief

Multi_Pyrocytophage

Multi_Pyrocytophage

Pro

The first round is for acceptance only.

In a one-on-one battle, The Nine-Tailed fox from "Naruto" could defeat Master Chief from "Halo". Although this might be unnecessary, there will be no abuse of semantics or linguistics in this debate.
The rules are as follows:
1. For this debate, The Nine-tailed fox will not be sealed inside a person and will be free.

2. Master Chief will have access to all of his weapons, except for those that can grant him god-like powers.

3. The battlefield will not be in the "Naruto" or the "Halo" universe. Instead, it will be in a flat field that has a 5 mile side length with no trees or other obstacles.

4. This battle is solely one-on-one. No allies are allowed in this debate. An ally is anything that can act on its own to aid the battler.

5. No semantics/linguistics abuse.

Nonetheless, I am glad to see my opponent online again.

Pro's BOP: I (Multi_Pyrocytophage) must prove that the Nine Tails could defeat Master Chief in battle.
Con's BOP: Con (Petecheet) must prove that Master Chief could defeat the Nine Tails in battle.

Neither side can argue for a tie.
Petecheet

Con

As a character Master Chief has had much more battle experience in comparison to the Nine Tailed Fox. Due to the lack of information in the rules I am forced to assume that MC will be facing the "Nine" tales (no less). Also I am forced to point out that even if MC were to lose in the direct fight itself, the demon would die as well since his powers require that its life energy is also lost in the process. I don't believe that this argument is very fair since NTF can create sunamis and destroy entire mountains with one swipe of his tails. I would like to say that MC can survive falls from space and live unscratched. John 117 (MC's name and Spartan I.D.) can feel close to no pain considering that he is part ciborg and his Mark VI MJOLNIR armor. Since NTF is only used to fighting Ninja and beasts; he is not used to space age weaponry. MC can use plasma weapons on NTF and tear him apart slowly but surly. I am lead to believe that MC can also use his armor power-ups. He could use invisibility to hide from NTF and over shields to give himself some extra damage resistance. He would also use his jet pack to get on top of NTF at which point he could use the UNSC sniper rifle or the Covenant plasma launcher on NTF's head to shatter it to bits. I want to point out that any other Spartan is considered the ultimate soldier but the MC is considered a demon to the Covenant forces. All Spartans are surgically enhanced during their years of training. He has taken out entire Halos and Covenant armadas on his own. NTF is known to be overly cocky and self centered. These attributes are considered disadvantages in battle situations. He also seems content that humans are weak and unworthy of him. He is in for a HUGE surprise when he crosses paths with Petty Officer Master Chief.
Multi_Pyrocytophage

Pro

I thank my opponent for accepting this debate. However, it seems he did not read through the first round clearly, despite me saying that the "first round was for acceptance" only. Nonetheless, I guess it's time to debate!

Rebuttals

My opponent has not really organized his arguments; therefore I will rebut in the order he posts in.

Master Chief indeed does have more experience than the Nine Tails, but the Nine Tails, even without experience, is not a light foe. My opponent says that the Nine Tails will die since his life energy is lost due to the power he possesses. My opponent elaborates no further, and the Nine Tails has never suffered from near death as a result of over-exertion of energy. My opponent states that this argument isn't very fair. The only things I can say are this: I guess you decided to accept the debate, and when we discussed in person outside of DDO, you agreed to debate this topic. Nonetheless, I am sure you will do well! Anyhow, MC can live from falling from space, but the Nine Tails is not going to make MC fall in order to kill him. Mc can't feel pain, but that does not mean he cannot be defeated. Of course, NTF is not used to space age technology, but Nine Tails will pull thorough, as I will discuss in my below arguments. I will discuss getting around this technology below. The NTF is indeed cocky and in for a surprise, but he can defeat Master Chief.

Arguments

With my opponent's arguments rebutted, I will go ahead and move into the arguments.

1) Beating Technology

Without a doubt, the initial battle will involve Master Chief using his space age technology to combat the NTF. The NTF can easily use his arms to block any machine gun fire. Given the fox's massive size, the effect can be compared to many needles hitting the NTF's arm. Should MC use any missile-based attacks, they would take time to hit the fox, easily allowing the fox to grab Master Chief and pin him to the ground. Of course, even the NTF can't withstand the Spartan Laser. However, the laser takes 3-4 seconds to charge, and then 2-4 seconds to cool down [1]. When NTF sees MC preparing to fire his laser, the fox can easily pin down MC to the ground.

2) Pinned to the Ground

This is where it ends for Master Chief. The fox can crush the spartan laser with one of his feet easily. I will produces several subset arguments, showing what the NTF can do now that the Master Chief is pinned down. Master Chief cannot escape the raw power of the NTF.

2a) Death by Impalement

This is probably the simplest way. The NTF digs his claws into the Master Chief, easily crushing through his armor and killing him. The NTF can also opt for decapitation, giving NTF the win. Should my opponent use invincibility to rebut this argument, I will move on to my other arguments.

2b) Death by Massive Roar

The Nine Tails has the power to roar heavily, easily blasting back a foe very far away [2]. In Pain's battle against the almost fully formed Nine Tails blasted a roar from at least a hundred feet away, which was enough for Pain to feel a heavy gust of wind [3]. Now, the NTF is face-up close to Master Chief. A roar will easily rip apart Master Chief, even killing him.

2c) Death by Fire Stream

As shown in the same video, the Nine Tails can shoot fire from its mouth, using this against the falling rocks to create meterorites. Nonetheless, the fire lasted and was still big when it landed on the ground. This fire will leave Master Chief with heavy burns, and as the armor burns off and the skin is burned, Master Chief will be on fire and be burned to death.

2d) Death by Tailed Beast Ball

Should Master Chief live through all the above arguments, he will regret this since now he will face the tailed beast ball. The NTF can easily create such a ball much larger than itself [4], and this is when it had all of its chakra just sealed. Of course, Master Chief does not know how to seal the Nine Tails chakra. Now, with the NTF full of chakra, one can cower in the size of this ball. Then, the Nine Tails can blast Master Chief with this massive ball.

2e) Death from Creative Killing and Suffocation

Should Master Chief live even through that, the NTF can get creative. He can keep MC pinned with one hand, grab massive dirt from the ground with the other hand, and press this hard rock and dirt agains MC's face. MC will die from suffocation. MC has no shown resistance to suffocation, meaning this is what will finally kill Master Chief.

3) Running away? No problem!

Of course, there is the chance that the Master Chief doesn't confront the NTF at all, and simply run away. However, there are several ways NTF can go about this.

• Grab him and pin him down to the ground (move to argument 2)

• Run towards MC (the NTF is actually pretty fast) and then pin him down (argument 2)

• Or, use a massive tailed beast ball to nab him.

I have shown how the NTF can work his way around MC's technology, and then kill MC once he is pinned to the ground. I have also shown what the NTF can do if MC tries to flee.

1. http://halo.wikia.com...
      2. http://naruto.wikia.com...
      3. youtube video above. Naruto Shippuden episode: Planetary Devastation.
      4. youtube video above. Naruto Shippuden episode: Thank You.

Petecheet

Con

Petecheet forfeited this round.
Multi_Pyrocytophage

Pro

I would like to add one more argument, but that is all, for I will give my opponent a chance to redeem himself.

2f) Death by all 9 tails!

One swipe, yes, only a swipe, of one tail, can bring down mountains and cause tsunamis [1]. Now, if the 9 tails slams down all 9 of his tails, the MC has no way of surviving such an impact. The flying debris could also be used to suffocate MC, as shown in 2e.

1. http://naruto.wikia.com...;
Petecheet

Con

Petecheet forfeited this round.
Multi_Pyrocytophage

Pro

Well, that was dissapointing. My opponent will have to rebut in this last round, but I urge him not to make new arguments, since I have no chance of rebutting them, quite frankly.

Nonetheless... VOTE PRO!
Petecheet

Con

Petecheet forfeited this round.
Posted by Multi_Pyrocytophage 5 years ago
Multi_Pyrocytophage
Crud... He didn't heed my message.
Posted by IFLYHIGH 5 years ago
IFLYHIGH
You should remind your friend to post his arguments.
Multi_Pyrocytophage
Yeah, although I just said that since that fact would not be important to this debate. And yeah, argument 3 is sort of just there, I guess. Argument 2 was the main focus.
Posted by IFLYHIGH 5 years ago
IFLYHIGH
Also, MC isn't running away. He NEVER backs down.
Posted by IFLYHIGH 5 years ago
IFLYHIGH
Why are we saying MC has more experience? Isn't the Nine tails several hundred years old? He was around since the sage of six paths which has been forever ago!! I didn't think MC was that old...
Multi_Pyrocytophage
Hehe. Nonetheless, we were in school when Petecheet says the MC could easily take on the NTF. I declined that statement, and that's how I got to this debate.
Posted by IFLYHIGH 5 years ago
IFLYHIGH
Ah yeah, chakra power vs bullets. I must say though, MC vs 9 tails? Thats like Captain Crunch vs. Obama. Lol im not hatin, in fact I've already favorited it...
Multi_Pyrocytophage
lol, I might have done that...
Posted by PeacefulChaos 5 years ago
PeacefulChaos
Heheh, Pro, teach Con a lesson on how things work here at DDO XD
Multi_Pyrocytophage
I am glad to see you're back on, Petecheet. I have changed the debate to make you on the side of Master Chief.
Vote Placed by IFLYHIGH 5 years ago
IFLYHIGH
Multi_PyrocytophagePetecheetTied
Reasons for voting decision: Nobody messes with nine tails. Nice argument by the way Multi.
Vote Placed by PeacefulChaos 5 years ago
PeacefulChaos
Multi_PyrocytophagePetecheetTied