sinister_minister_32
ethanw12

In a war between Vampires and Werewolves, Vampires would win.

Con Tied Pro

sinister_minister_32

Con

Alright, just to clarify, my opponent is arguing that in a full-scale, "interspecies" war between vampires and werewolves, vampires would win. I will stand in negation of that assertion.

Now to define some terms:
1) Vampire - A reanimated corpse that is believed to rise from the grave at night to suck the blood of humans (or animals, I guess). For the purpose of this debate, we will consider every commonly known trait that vampires are believed to possess.

2) Werewolf - A human that is able to transform between a man and a wolf-like form. We will use the same criteria for usable traits for werewolves, i.e. any trait that is commonly associated with werewolves. Obviously, we will go into more detail as the debate goes on, but for now I'll be content with laying out the ground rules.

3) Interspecies War - In this sense, I mean that the fight between the two groups is a fight to the death, or rather extinction, and will be fought until one side is completely destroyed.

4) And as far as the "rules of engagement" are concerned, it should be assumed that neither vampires nor werewolves are concerned with pre-existing laws, treaties, or human rights in general.

Alright now that that's out of the way, I will let my opponent begin with his opening statements. If he dares....

And feel free to clarify or rephrase anything I've said already if you see the need.
ethanw12

Pro

Ok I accept this challenge. For starters I would like to further clarify on rules that we will be following. I am not going to exclude very much else lest this get boring but sinister minister and I are long time friends and we have both decided that it would be wise to exclude all hybrids of species. I say this because some of the best and worst sources to use in an argument of this nature is the film or literature of vampires and werewolves. The hybrids I speak of are the strange blue lycan from Underworld that is half vamp and half werewolf and secondly Wesley Snipe's character in the Blade trilogy that has the ability to walk around in broad daylight.

Before I really get into my side of the issue I would also like to further clarify what my friend the minister did not go into full detail on. Keep in mind that I am taking this information from internet resources and I am not just making up crazy powers. For the vampires in this argument I am going to use the example of vampires who are (of course) either reanimated corpses, vampires at birth, or humans turned vampire via bite. As to their abilities I am going to assume that they can turn into bats (some folklore suggests that they can turn into many other animals but I am going to stick with bats for the sake of the argument), that they do not necessarily HAVE to sleep during the day (though I will concede that there may be some situations in which they have to), that they can turn to mist for very short amounts of time to escape from inclosed spaces and such, that they have the ability to fly or in the very least walk on walls and ceilings, and that animal blood gives them nourishment but they will die in a certain length of time without human blood. If I covered everything that I needed to then the rest of their abilities/weaknesses should be the norm no matter where you are getting your information from. I have taken this information from a variety of sources (Darren Shans series Cirque du Freak, the film Van Helsing, the film series Underworld, and www.vampires.com)

That is all I have for this round and I welcome Mister minister to provide his detailed list of strengths and weakness in the beginning of the next round.
sinister_minister_32

Con

My first argument will be to show that vampires as a group would begin at a disadvantage, if only because of their almost unlimited number of weaknesses, which I shall expound on now.

An inability to cross water - considering that an all out war would likely spread to several continents, vampires would be at a huge tactical advantage at the very least. It would be unreasonable to think that vampires could fight an effective war if they are limited to less than one-third of the planet for movement. As far as how werewolves might exploit this, fortifying strongholds with a moat would at least give them a safe haven to regroup, should the need arise. Also, they could all just clear out the vampires, one continent at a time, considering that the werewolves could use all of their numbers, concentrated on one continent, on the fractured populations of vampires, who would be unable to come to each other's aid if they happened to be separated by an ocean, or any body of water, for that matter.

Extreme vulnerability to atoprophic objects - this is probably the largest disadvantage that the vampires would have, considering how common many of them are. The list includes, but is not limited to, seeds, knots, grains, garlic, thorns, roses, wooden stakes, and religious objects such as crucifixes. All it would take is for every werewolf to be "armed" with a few of these various items, which are common enough, and the vampires could barely stand a chance, at least head to head, with the werewolves.

Hunger for blood - whereas werewolves just require massive amounts of meat, and are able to live on very little food for a relatively long time, vampires require blood, especially human blood, if they are to survive. And I think it is safe to assume shortly after the beginning of this war, the casualties to the human population would be significant - probably not to the point of extinction, but at least enough to put a strain on the food supply of the vampires. Also, the werewolves could, from a strategic standpoint, choose to deliberately kill off humans, which would be an easy way to "starve out" the vampires. Again, this could be done at least enough to put a dent in the vampire food supply.

I will conclude this round by saying that, while vampires are essentially either undead or slightly mutated humans, and therefore mostly human, werewolves have all of the mental characteristics of humans, aside from an unquenchable lust for flesh, plus all of the hunting prowess of nature's ultimate killer, the wolf. To couple the intelligence and planning of a human with the killer instinct and hunting savvy of a wolf, is to create an unstoppable adversary, and to pit this killing machine against what is essentially a human that can turn into a bat (oooh, scary), and that has only one food source (blood) to sustain it - this would be a massacre, my friends, and one of epic proportions, at that.

In the next round I will most likely expound on all of the attributes of werewolves that make them such an unstoppable force. Good luck to my opponent, who will now have to account for how such a weak, vulnerable creature (as I have just shown the vampire to be) can even hope to stand a chance against the mighty werewolf.
ethanw12

Pro

Well said opponent. First of all vampires could not even get into your fortified strongholds because they cannot go into a place uninvited so your moats are just a waste of time HA! All joking aside though the fact that vampres exist off of human blood does not necessarily put them at a disadvantage. Lets assume that the vampires knew that the werewolves were about to resist. They would obviously stockpile humans in their caves and fortresses in order to hopefully keep from starving during this devastating war. Also let me clarify that vampires do not die within hours or days without human blood they can survive for at least several weeks (I would say less than a month, maybe half) purely off of animal blood. Werewolves do not necessarily need blood to live but they do need meat, so why would they waste all of their time killing off all the humans. There are four big reasons why they would not. First, humans are as good of a food source for them as for the vampires, killing them off would be a waste of sustenance (unless they eat them all after killing them but that many humans at one time would make them bloated and slow) and while they are exterminating humans the vampires could be exterminating all animal life but then the war would just be a silly waste of time and both species would die of starvation before the war was even concluded and then the earth would be devoid of all life. Secondly, depending on the time period that they are busy exterminating human life (I would assume they would do it during the day also) this could be a major distraction from the war. Thirdly, while humans are weak, petty creatures compared to these two races, beginning a holocaust on humanity would only draw them into the war. Humans are vulnerable when they believe vampires and werewolves are just fairy tales but what if they suddenly decided to take up arms against them. Fourth, humans are excellent recruits for both sides. Both vampires and werewolves merely need to bite humans to turn them. Killing all of them would merely keep your side from replenishing their numbers. The final point I will make on the food and sustenance issue is that while vampires merely need to drink blood werewolves need to eat flesh. If vampires rationed blood out appropriately they could make their stockpiled humans last forever because blood replenishes. When you bite the leg off of a person it isn't going to grow back so, as I have made very clear in this segment, I believe werewolves eating habits to put THEM at more of a disadvantage than VAMPIRES eating habits.

Now I hate to break it to you sinister but werewolves do not have the mental capacities of vampires. Yes they can take human form just as easily as vampires can but one thing is fact, when werewolves are in wolf monster form they at the very least have less mental capacity than in their human form. Some sources would portray them as mere mindless monsters when in wolf form but still others merely say that have less mental process and more hunger for flesh and death (which is not necessarily a weakness but at the same time could be used against them). If I have read correctly, while werewolves are great in power they are still technically human and therefore mortal. Vampires on the otherhand are immortal, while there is a middle stage where they are half human and half vampire, once they turn full vampire there is only a human appearance and no matter what form they are in they are vampire and nothing else. Except for recent additions to their numbers vampires are old and wise. This could be a major advantage especially if the vampires were to have a council of elders to guide them on what to do during this epic war.

On another note, alot of werewolf tales say that they only turn into wolf monster form during a full moon. That means the battles would merely occur once a month. During the rest of the month the vampires, who are only limited by daylight not by a certain type of moon, could spend their time figuring out who of the humans is actually a werewolf and pick them off one by one without a hitch and they could spend that time greatly increasing their numbers in preparation for the next battle. Now that wouldn't be a very exciting war now would it.

I will conclude by saying that while my side is weak to such thing as crucifixes and such, werewolves are weak to silver. I do not know if vampires would use firearms necessarily, I think I have heard in some variations that vampires do not believe in using them, but the werewolves, whom I have never heard of using weapons and who typically engage in close combat, would be in trouble if vampires armed themselves with swords and other handheld weapons crafted from silver. Even if they did happen to start using atoprophic objects as weapons that would not put them at an advantage if vampires took advantage of the werewolves main weakness by utilizing silver weapons.

Before I bring up the ever present topic of vampires sleep cycles I would like my opponent to address in his next argument how much sleep werewolves need exactly. I would assume that they need to sleep eventually but I do not know of any film or literature that addresses that so before I attack that subject I would like my opponent to educate me on werewolf sleeping cycles.
sinister_minister_32

Con

Alright, now I suspected this would come up, and you may be surprised to find that I think, in light of the time restrictions placed on werewolves, they would actually have a greater advantage than vampires.

First, I think that we can all agree on this: werewolves are physically superior to vampires, at least to the extent that they are stronger and faster. But despite this fact, there are a few drawbacks to being a werewolf. For example, werewolves may be physically superior, but they only transform based on the phases of the moon. This means that they are only stronger than vampires for a short amount of time about once a month. The rest of the time they are plain old humans. How unfortunate, you might be thinking to yourself, because obviously this is a huge disadvantage. My opponent makes this case when he boasts that vampires are always vampires, and werewolves are only part-time werewolves.
I respectfully disagree that this is a disadvantage. How can I say that? Well, to put it simply, every disadvantage my opponent wishes to apply to werewolves, cannot apply to humans. To clarify, I see two main points my opponent makes regarding the weaknesses of werewolves.
The first point is this: Vampires have the upper hand, given that they are always endowed with their supernatural powers, whereas werewolves are weak little humans for the majority of their lives. Wrong. For one thing, werewolves in human form are indistinguishable from normal humans. While a werewolf can have a normal human life, or at least the appearance of one, vampires can't even go outside during the daytime. In fact, it is a widely accepted belief that sunlight is deadly for vampires, and burns them on contact. This means that for fully half of their lifetimes, vampires are basically immobile. So not only are vampires unable to cross any body of water, but they also must travel only to places that they can reach in one night. Now let's apply this to our war scenario. The two sides are locked in battle, in the dead of night. As the fight rages on, the sun begins to rise. Now, seeing as how the fight is far from over, the vampires are faced with a dilemma. They must either find a safe place to retreat to, where there is no sunlight (a difficult task, to be sure), or risk being wiped out by the sun. This is where the werewolves have the advantage. Though the werewolves will turn back into humans, they are still infinitely more powerful than the vampires in the light of day. To oversimplify my argument: Whereas vampires are completely useless during the daytime, werewolves at least have the ability to function, albeit in human form.
My opponent's second main point has to do with the mental capacity of werewolves. Being that it is half wolf would make it less intelligent than a human. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that is what you mean. I won't disagree on this point, but since you brought it up, let's at least explore it further. Though it is less intelligent than a human, I hope you will concede that it is more intelligent than a wolf. Now consider a normal wolf's main talent: it is a master hunter, experienced at finding, tracking, and killing its prey. Though its skills are based more on instinct than intellect, surely the added brain power that comes with being human cannot hurt. My opponent wishes to say that since it is mostly an animal, the werewolf has an intellectual disadvantage. I contend that it is precisely this departure from human reason and empathy which makes the werewolf such an efficient killer. The werewolf does not kill people because it reasons to, it kills because of instinct. And it is the werewolf's instinct that makes it so good at killing. While the vampires are weighed down with reasoning things out, werewolves are just raw, untamed killing machines, never thinking twice about how to kill. While humans must spend their lifetimes learning how to efficiently kill, werewolves have the most efficient methods written in their DNA, manifest as their natural instinct. Thus, I contend that werewolves mental capacity gives them an advantage over the vampires!
On the same note, if my opponent refuses to accept that the werewolves instinct to kill is greater than the vampires ability to reason (which I hope he does not), then it should still be obvious that werewolves are not always in werewolf form, as they are human most of the time. Thus they can reason just as easily as vampires, and even tailor their plans to fit their altered states accordingly.

Moving on, my opponent asserts that werewolves are weak to silver. This is true. But what he doesn't mention is the scarcity of silver in the world. Now, let's say that the vampires get their hands on 100% of the world's silver (doubtful, but this is only hypothetical). They could either use them to make swords or bullets. Personally, I wouldn't want to face a werewolf up close, silver sword or not. And my opponent has already said that vampires don't like to use guns (this is further proof that vampires are liberals!). But even if these were effective, sooner or later the vampires would run out of silver to make weapons. Now I hope my opponent is not petty enough to make the same argument against me relating to the vampires' weaknesses. Vampires have several more weaknesses than werewolves, and all of them are more plentiful, and common, for that matter, than silver. I would think it obvious that there is more garlic, or crucifixes, than silver in the world.

As for your vampires being immortal, and potentially having wise old vampires to guide them, I'll just say that having such an ancient, structured form of "government", if you will, could cause problems for the vampires, as certain vampires are bound to have "political" motivations for their actions, which may be counterproductive to the overall vampire cause. Since werewolves have only one motivation (kill everything), they would certainly be more focused, at least in their overall goal.

I'm not exactly sure what my opponent means exactly by werewolf sleep cycles, but I'll just say that werewolves in human form sleep like humans, but as far as being actual werewolves, I think they just run around killing people (or vampires) until the moon changes. As for vampires, they are are sometimes described as being in a coma during the daytime. I'll compromise and say that they can be awake, but can't go into the sunlight. Even so, this is a huge obstacle for the vampires, and I hope you can explain how they would deal with this. I also look forward to your rebuttal of my frankly awesome arguments.
ethanw12

Pro

Since my oponent is not forcing my side into being comatose during the daytime I think that it is only fair that I do not fully restrict his side to the phases of the moon. I was merely bringing up the variation of only being in werewolf form once a month just as a hypothetical situation. Just to keep going with that situation a slight bit, werewolves may be able to lead perfectly normal human lives during the rest of the month as my oponent has stated so lets be gone with the theory that vampires could track down the werewolves in their human forms and slaughter them while they are weaker. Vampires could still go out reinforcing their numbers throughout the entire month. Laying waste to entire villages, taking humans hostage for blood and otherwise converting them into vampires. This would be a definite advantage in the next battle.

As to the scarcity of silver in the world..well I'm just glad that werewolves are not weak to diamonds, now that would be a disadvantage. While it would hurt the vampires to have to gather large amounts of silver in the middle of the war lets assume that they have the knowledge of a war being on the rise. I would assume that the numbers of vampires and werewolves are significantly lower than humans, otherwise we just might have pronounced them as factual creatures by now. So if the vampires had the advantage of time I do not think that searching for enough silver to craft into weapons for its army would be a very difficult task. But lets just say that it is, the vampires only have enough silver to arm a quarter of their forces and they refuse to use firearms ( I could say that they could hire on humans who could use firearms but then again so could he and then we would be off on a wild tangent that we do not need to be on). Unless my oponent has any information indicating that werewolves musculature and skin is too tough for a good hefty sword to slice through, then the vampires do not necessarily need all of the silver in the world. I think we all agree that if your heart is carved out of your chest or your head is chopped clean off then you are good and dead no matter if you are human, vampire, or werewolf. My oponent should be happy that I have said this since many tales of vampires suggest that the only way to truly kill a vampire is a stake to the heart or even burning the entire corpse and scattering the ashes. If vampires can't rely on silver they can certainly rely on swords, maces, and other handheld object. Oh and the werewolves may have atoprophic items to use against my side but what if vampires armed themselves with rye, mistletoe, and mountian ash. Werewolves are believed to be vulnerable to all three and if silver is hard to get ahold of these items are certianly easier to find (well maybe not mountain ash).

I do not think that vampires being forced to retreat into their caves or fortresses in the daylight necessarily has to be a disadvantage. I will concede that while the werewolves in beast form do not have to be complete dumb animals and I will also give you that wolves have relatively good night vision. But let us think for a moment. Vampires have bat like qualities. They also live in perpetual darkness whether in their hideaways or outside in the dark of the night. If you are going to say that werewolves have traits that apply to normal wolves you have to grant that vampires are capable of excellent vision in dark places. I propose that the necessity of retreating into their fortresses would help the vampires if you do not force them into being comatose during the daylight hours. Naturally vampires would be prepared for a battle during daylight hours since they know that they cannot be out during the day. They would know their place of dwelling far better than the werewolves and be able to see better in the dark hallways of their fortresses. They would have traps prepared and if the tight spaces of their humble abodes does not give them an advantage it would at least help even the odds. In my last argument I asked about werewolf sleeping habits. With your answer I have deduced that werewolves and vampires both need a realtively human amount of sleep so I have reasoned that sleep periods would not create an advantage for either side so I will not go with that topic any longer until further notice.

In conclusion I will say that you cannot use vampires reasoning skills or government against them (at least not at the point of time that we have staged our debate). If we had put this debate at a period before all out war then yes I would grant you that the ability to reason and the establishment of government might get in the vampires ways. But at this stage we are already in war. Whether or not vampire leaders have agendas does not matter. There is only one task and that is to destroy the werewolves. Thus the rulers would lead the vampires to victory and in most cases even participate in the battle. With their knowledge and their hundreds of years of skill they would be excellent warriors and tacticians. That leads me to the topic of reason. Yes werewolves are massive killing machines and excellent hunters. But vampires are not some animal prey. They are not mere meat. They are able to create tactical situations just as any army where as an army of werewolves no matter what their mental capabilities are basically just a mass of beasts bent on destruction. As I stated earlier we are already in all out war and when in a fight vampires would only see werewolves as giant monsters of doom so they would have no qualms about killing them. We are not talking about gassing innocent women and children in the holocaust. We are talking about supernatural creatures at war so the vampires would not feel any remorse for the deaths that they cause. The ability to reason would not hinder them it would help them, help them to see their enemies weaknesses, see the opening for a good stab in one on one combat, see when to retreat, and when to assault.
sinister_minister_32

Con

Alright, the final round. First let me address one of my opponents claims.

"Naturally vampires would be prepared for a battle during daylight hours since they know that they cannot be out during the day. They would know their place of dwelling far better than the werewolves and be able to see better in the dark hallways of their fortresses. They would have traps prepared and if the tight spaces of their humble abodes does not give them an advantage it would at least help even the odds."

Now, for some reason, my opponent believes that the war between these two groups would easily be able to occur only at night or indoors. I don't know how any battle, let alone war, could be fought on such terms. For example, let's consider his point when he says that the vampires would have traps in their "fortresses", and tight spaces, helping to even the odds. Well, I think it's obvious what would happen if that were the case. If any battle were to take place in some kind of structure, during daylight, all the werewolves would have to do is go outside. There is no reason they must walk blindly into unfamiliar territory. They could just retreat to the outside world, having taken human form. They are under no pressure to attack immediately. In fact, they could take the defensive position, somewhere in the wild, where they would have a definite advantage, "home-court advantage", if you will. And if they felt the need to attack the vampires on vampire turf, how difficult would it be to destroy the vampire lair? Surely the werewolves could get their hands on some form of explosives and just blow the vampires' building off the face of the earth. And if the blast didn't kill the vampires, the sunlight would. And for anyone who wants to say that werewolves aren't smart enough for that kind of thing, obviously they would be in human form at that time. Thus, I still contend that werewolves have an immense advantage, in that they are able to fight anywhere, at any time (perhaps not in werewolf form, but able nonetheless), whereas vampires are able to attack only half of the time, and even then only within range of somewhere with lots of shade. Werewolves are able to do as they please during the day, while every single vampire is basically immobilized.

"Yes werewolves are massive killing machines and excellent hunters. But vampires are not some animal prey. They are not mere meat. They are able to create tactical situations just as any army where as an army of werewolves no matter what their mental capabilities are basically just a mass of beasts bent on destruction."

In saying this, my opponent wishes to distract you from a couple of very important facts. First, as I have stated previously, werewolves in human form could easily form dynamic tactical strategies just as easily as vampires, and when doing so, would obviously take into account that they are werewolves, so I disagree that werewolves are "just a mass of beasts bent on destruction." They are, but they are also human, and for most of the time. Also, older, more experienced werewolves are better at controlling their blood lust and rage than new werewolves, which is something not to be taken lightly. Also, my opponent stated that vampires are not some animal prey, they are not mere meat. Well, I hate to break it to you, but a werewolf does not see a vampire as anything but prey. And as such, the vampire is at a mental disadvantage from the start. Whereas the average human might be scared of a vampire, a werewolf has no such fear. And just the thought of being hunted by a werewolf would be enough to make a vampire crap his pants, no matter how prepared he thinks he is to face it, because werewolves are definitely scarier than vampires. It's science.

"The ability to reason would not hinder them it would help them, help them to see their enemies weaknesses, see the opening for a good stab in one on one combat, see when to retreat, and when to assault."

This is the most pathetic of my opponents arguments. I believe he is countering my argument saying that werewolves' instincts give them an advantage. My opponent is basically saying that vampires are able to think more clearly, and on a higher level, giving them an advantage over werewolves. Well, as I've already said, werewolves can make battle plans as humans, so vampires don't have the advantage there. But my opponent says that, at the very least, vampires thinking processes would help them in the trenches, in the heat of battle. Supposedly, they would be able to detect weaknesses, find openings for attack, and coordinate on the fly. Alright, so supposedly, the super-smart vampires would be better fighters than the stupid werewolves. This, my friends, is frankly ridiculous. I am smarter than a lion. I would even go say that I am a better sword-fighter than a lion. That doesn't change the fact that a lion could easily rip my face off. Now, how could a dumb animal like a lion best me in a fight? The same way a werewolf kills a vampire. It's faster, it's stronger, and it doesn't have to think about how to attack. It has an instinct that tells it how to attack. It doesn't have to "look for an opening to stab", because it already knows where and when to attack, and it has the strength and speed to do it. I'm not saying vampires would lose because they can reason, I'm saying they would lose because they have to reason, whereas werewolves just skip the thinking step and go straight to the killing one.

Alright, now a few things before I close. First, I think it is pretty obvious that one individual werewolf would handily defeat one vampire in a cage match to the death, all things considered. Knowing this, it would seem the only way for a group of vampires to defeat a group of werewolves, would be to use superior tactics. But, considering the limitations exclusive to vampires (weakness to sunlight, inability to cross bodies of water), I think that werewolves have the tactical advantage, at least to start with. Also, while in human form, werewolves are able to reason just as freely as vampires, giving no clear advantage to either side, at least on the intellectual front. I therefore contend that in a war between vampires and werewolves, werewolves would win (easily).

In conclusion, I'd like to thank my opponent, ethanw12, for this fun and spirited debate. So now, I ask you, the voter, to set aside your biases (I know everyone loves vampires), and consider the facts. I am confident that you will do the right thing, and vote CON on this debate!

Go werewolves!!!
ethanw12

Pro

I will keep my final words short and sweet and (somewhat) to the point. When you consider that vampires are weak to atoprophic items and werewolves are weak to things such as mountain ash and other such strange items you have a tie. When you consider that werewolves in most lore are constricted to the phases of the moon and vampires have to stay away from sunlight then relatively you have a tie. Werewolves are excellent hunters and yet vampires are excellent warriors, so there is another tie. Each side has weaknesses, strengths, and stalemates. Yet...in Underworld the vampires ruled over the werewolves, breeded lycans, and made them their slaves. This is a moot argument you might say, since the werewolves eventually broke free of the vampires restraints. But I propose to you that the very reason the werewolves were ever weak enough to be ruled by vampires is the reason that the vampires would win in a war against them. I do not necessarily know what that reason is and I wish I did. I hold steadfast that the ability to reason is a deciding factor for the vampires, but my oponent and I have gone back and forth over that issue. In the end, it is up to you, the reader, to look into your hearts and deeply consider just who is the better among these two species. I have presented my evidence and all I can ask is that you make the right decision.

Oh yeah.. GO VAMPIRES!!!
Posted by Razorblade_Grin 5 years ago
Razorblade_Grin
only found this debate now...although im saying the werewolves would win there is one thing about vampires i have to say.....all through legend and folklore there has never been any talk about vampires burning in daylight.......this was only introduced into the movie Nosferatu in 1922 to give them a weakness in the movie..........it is not a given fact that vampires cannot move about during daytime
Posted by sinister_minister_32 8 years ago
sinister_minister_32
Um, I'm sorry, but I think it's very obvious that neither pirates nor ninjas would stand a chance against the supernatural destructive power of vampires and werewolves. And there's no way ninjas would ever team up with pirates anyway. Also, I can understand pillaging, perhaps, but who would want to rape a werewolf? Hardcore, man....haha.
Posted by Loki 8 years ago
Loki
yeah, the pirates and ninjas would probably team up to kill, rape, pillage and absolutely annihilate the werewolves and vampires both
Posted by ethanw12 8 years ago
ethanw12
So I was just wondering...how can this be viewed 491 times and only 5 people have voted!!! Come on!!! Deep breaths deep breaths..it'll be ok....
Posted by ethanw12 8 years ago
ethanw12
Thanks! It was enlightening for the both of us. When you really research something even this ridiculous you find some very interesting info. Thanks for reading everyone!
Posted by trendem 8 years ago
trendem
Fantastic debate! I enjoyed immensely your thoroughness on such a non-academic subject!
Posted by TheSkeptic 8 years ago
TheSkeptic
This debate was quite enjoying to read :)

GO WEREWOLVES INDEED.
Posted by ethanw12 8 years ago
ethanw12
Because Underworld isn't far out and random. Lol. We aren't really random. We are taking this from actual internet sources. I posted a few of mine, I do not know if my oponent did but I will vouch for the validity of his comments.
Posted by snelld7 8 years ago
snelld7
Instead of adopting far out abilities and making random claims....Why don't you just argue based on "Underworld"
Posted by snelld7 8 years ago
snelld7
lol ninjas?
Vampires DEFINATELY would win. I remember when I was little, that was what I wanted to be when I grew up. lol
Vote Placed by Pyromaniac 7 years ago
Pyromaniac
sinister_minister_32ethanw12Tied
Vote Placed by Rin 7 years ago
Rin
sinister_minister_32ethanw12Tied
Vote Placed by VoodooChild 8 years ago
VoodooChild
sinister_minister_32ethanw12Tied
Vote Placed by studentathletechristian8 8 years ago
studentathletechristian8
sinister_minister_32ethanw12Tied
Vote Placed by philosphical 8 years ago
philosphical
sinister_minister_32ethanw12Tied
Vote Placed by DrumBum1234 8 years ago
DrumBum1234
sinister_minister_32ethanw12Tied
Vote Placed by rougeagent21 8 years ago
rougeagent21
sinister_minister_32ethanw12Tied
Vote Placed by ethanw12 8 years ago
ethanw12
sinister_minister_32ethanw12Tied
Vote Placed by trendem 8 years ago
trendem
sinister_minister_32ethanw12Tied