MRAAJ
judaism

In conversation with....

Challenge Expired or Declined
judaism either declined this challenge, or never responded to it. If you are MRAAJ, login to see your options.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Challenge Declined

MRAAJ

Pro

Hello Judaism and good evening.

Following up from one of your current debates about Nazi war criminals, I would like to host a discussion based debate with you to allow you expand on your views.

In depth, if willing, could you explain why so many people are Anti-Semitic, and defend your race? In order for us to get a modern day view on this historical issue.

On here all I will do is either point out bias if any, and/or press that you expand on your posts (converse), thus allowing you a platform to discuss this issue without an hate crime from me, since I'm impartial and have no ties to your cause apart from being intellectually engaged in it.

In the comments you can liaise with others, but some will probably demonstrate hate crime.

Rules:
-No bias, No hate crime
-Try to stick to research and evidence. Everyone

Aim:
-Hopefully to bridge the gap between antisemitics and semitics
-Views on Nazis almost a century on

I'm open to hosting a separate debate after to hear from an antisemitic, just so you know I'm impartial ppl.