Theguywhoknowsnothing
TheThirdSage

In exception of Norway, Germany is the best country to live in.

Started: 2/16/2014 Category: Places-Travel

Theguywhoknowsnothing

Pro

I, Pro, is going to be proving that in exception of Norway, Germany is the best country to live in, as Con is going to be proving that there are better countries to live in.

On this first round, I am going to let Con state his case.

Best of luck to Con.
TheThirdSage

Con

Based on the recent World Happiness report, I will be arguing that Australia is the best place in the world to live in. Just to clarify, this report judges the happiness level of different countries. As stated by the author, "People who are emotionally happier, who have more satisfying lives, and who live in happier communities, are more likely both now and later to be healthy, productive, and socially connected. These benefits in turn flow more broadly to their families, workplaces, and communities, to the advantage of all." From this statement it is clear to see that happiness decides the quality of one's life. As this test was performed by the UN and has several world renowned supporters.
Theguywhoknowsnothing

Pro

I will have to forfeit this round because I need to research more.
TheThirdSage

Con

Take your time
Theguywhoknowsnothing

Pro

Theguywhoknowsnothing forfeited this round.
TheThirdSage

Con

TheThirdSage forfeited this round.
Theguywhoknowsnothing

Pro

TheThirdSage

Con

TheThirdSage forfeited this round.
Posted by TheThirdSage 3 years ago
TheThirdSage
Australia is much more than a desert, it has one of the most diverse ecosystems in the world. If you have something against Australia, challenge me to a debate.
Posted by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
Neither of those countries are the best. I could argue a 70 countries that are better.
Posted by Conservative101 3 years ago
Conservative101
Germany? The country we were against in both World War One and Two? The country that was divided by the Berlin Wall? The country that killed millions of innocent Jews? The country that thought its race was superior to all others? As for Australia...um what. Desert desert and more desert? Lolz...add some sources will ya