In general, women have more privileges then men.
You will be arguing that women are oppressed and men have more privileges then women.
1) BoP is on you
2) Forfieiting is an automatic 7 point loss
3) No trolling
4) Semantics can be used
5) Cite your sources
Men have the power to make the rules, so many laws have been written by lawmakers, interpreted by justices, and enforced by the police to benefit men at the expense of women. History is written by the victors, so men throughout human history have turned it into a story of Great Men, to benefit themselves at the expense of women. Religion codifies the rules of morality for the majority of people on this planet. The governance the world’s major religions has been the sole province of men throughout history, and the lead supreme beings in the vast majority of religious pantheons have been codified as male. Religion has, over the centuries, normalized the traditional behaviors and gender roles that benefit men, and deemed systems that marginalize women to be both divinely mandated and good. Even the philosophical movement that is the purported antithesis to religion, Atheism, has more men then women. Women are not allowed to be priests due to "not being the ruler of the household"
I look forward to this debate and my source is http://everydayfeminism.com...;
First off, women have the right to vote as well , women can run for office , and women vote more then men  so it isn't a male privilege. Next, for your point about history, there is no source to prove this, so so citation needed. As for religion how is it make privilege that men who founded religions made the gods male? That is their choice. If women want to make their own religion with female gods, there was, is, and will not be any restrictions on that. And whose to say there are no female gods? Hinduism has tons of female gods. Next, how is it make privilege that more men are atheists then women? There is nothing stopping women from believing in God. And while it is true that men are the only people who can be priests, that is just a single, nearly unused privilege.
Now onto my arguments.
1) Women are the gender that is automatically assumed custody of kids in divorce cases, and in order for fathers to get custody, they have to prove the mother is unfit for raising kids. 
2) Women have the privilege of being sentenced to jail less for the same crime. 
3) Women get sentenced to less prison time for the same crime. 
4) When a women claims to be raped, it is taken seriously and the alleged rapist is guilty until proven innocent.
5) Women have the social privilege of having "Women's Days" at resturants where they get food for reduced prices or for free.
6) Women have the privilege of having circumcision being illegal for them.
7) Women have the social privilege of having people help them when they are being abused in public.
8) Women can get an abortion without the fathers consent, even if he wants the kid.
9) Women can have a kid, even if the father doesn't want it, and then he has to pay child support.
10) If a women rapes a man/kid, she can sue them for child support. 
11) The courts can order a man who isn't the biological father of a kid to pay child support.
12) Women have tons of affirmative action in their favor that men don't have.
13) Despite men being the victims of 40-60% of domestic violence, there are nearly 0 shelters for them, and when a man reports it, they are not taken seriously. 
14) Women have the privilege of living longer then men.
15) Women are the preferred gender for social programs.
16) Women are less likely to be raped, assaulted, and murdered then men. 
17) Women are less likely to be homeless.
18) Women have the privilege of having quotas for them.
19) Women have the privilege of having a school system designed just for them.
20) People actually believe that women can't be sexist.
21) Women pay less to social security yet still claim more money.
22) Cancers that only affect women are taken more seriously then cancers that effect both genders.
23) Women have the privilege of not being labeled as creepy when they have an obsession with a man or when they play with kids.
24) There is a pro-women, anti-men movement that is taken seriously by the government.
25) Women have the privilege of it being normal for their gender to not work.
26) Women have the privilege of not having to do manual labor.
27) Women have lower standards in order for them to join the military, police, fire department, and so on.
28) Women's feelings are taken seriously.
29) Women are always the "good guys" on tv and in real life.
30) Men are always the ones expected to pay for dates.
31) Wonen get taken out to dinner and they don't have to pay.
32) It is considered wrong to use corporal punishment on women but not men.
33) Women have lower rates of suicide and death at work. 
 http://www.cawp.rutgers.edu... (I know that a higher percentage of old men vote, but that is because men die younger.)
awilkows forfeited this round.
As far as reproductive rights, name one law that denies men the right to his own body? There isn't any. Women commit less crimes so that is why they get convicted less. More women are in jail because of what a man did than men are in jail for what a woman did. Women produce just as much work as men and still get paid less than men. Why because women have kids to take care of and men have very little obligation to children. When men all men 100 percent of men use condoms or get vasectomies and are forced to do so then lets talk. I get tired of a sex who sleeps around and takes no responsibilty complaining about having to pay child support. If you were actually that concerned you would all take care of business and stop producing children which you have no interest in taking care of. You are less responsible. Less men get tested for STD and have more sex with multiple people and yet they act like victims. I work with men and I have yet to see any of them work harder than me or any other woman. We put in 100% and men are flat out liars when they say women are lazier than men and do not put in as much effort. When 100% of you work 100% of the time at work then go home and do 100% of the work with no help from women then we will talk. 100% of you only work 80% at work and 0% at home. Expecting the slave woman to do all the work and take sole care of the kids. They are the only ones responsible for preventing pregnancy. When men have plenty of options and REFUSE to take responsibility.
Men dominate this world although I wish it could be equal, it never will. Men are leaders when they take charge; women are "bossy" when they take charge. Women are poorly treated, by being raped and murdered and looked down upon as weak. This generation of women are proud and strong, and I hope we can have more women in congress. There are many more examples: like abortions most of the anti-abortionists are male and 100% of them will never be pregnant! Why do males vote on women healthcare?! How is that just? Wake up America!Sorry I did not notice the late time limit.
My source is debate.org
First off, debate.org isn't a valid source, so any of your points that involve numbers are instantly invalid. Next you dropped the following arguments:
Please respond to these points.
Now for my rebbutals.
Name one law that denies men the right to his own body.
Men can get circumcised as an infant without their consent.
"Women commit less crimes so that is why they get convicted less."
I think you misread my points. Women get sentenced to less time for the same crime and they get convicted more for the same offense.
"More women are in jail because of what a man did than men are in jail for what a woman did."
"Women produce just as much work but get paid less then men.
Your next part is generalizing men as lazy morons who can't take care of kids. Obviously not all men are like that, so your point is invalid.
"Men are leaders when they take charge; women are "bossy" when they take charge."
Source please. I know this is anecdotal, but at my school, when girls give directions, boys are happy that someone is taking charge.
"Women are poorly treated, by being raped and murdered and looked down upon as weak."
So are men. Only it happens to men more and it isn't taken as seriously as when it happens to women.
"Why do males vote on women healthcare?! How is that just? Wake up America!"
Because they have too. It is part of legislators' jobs. If this is your logic, then why do women vote on laws about crimes men commit? Why should they vote one issues effecting men's bodies?
Please respond to my other points. If not, since I am arguing that men have more privileges then women, and I have shown more privileges then you, I should win.
awilkows forfeited this round.
ConserativeDemocrat forfeited this round.
awilkows forfeited this round.