tlancaster
RogueZephyr

In the US handguns ought to be banned

tlancaster

Con

It is in our rights that we should be able to carry our guns, people use them for protection and you should not be able to take them away from people who have never misused there guns. I hate to bring this argument up but here it goes "guns don't kill people, people kill people" this stands to be true. None of the gun issues have been from guns just going of or getting a mind if there own, there is a person on the other side if the gun making the decision to pull the trigger.

Also I really want to see the government try to take away all if our handguns...
RogueZephyr

Pro

"people use them for protection and you should not be able to take them away from people who have never misused there guns." - My problem is not so much the people who don't misuse them, but the people who do, and the framework that allows them to get their guns. They should be taken away from everyone until such times as the proper checks are put in place.

". I hate to bring this argument up but here it goes "guns don't kill people, people kill people"" - So what are guns designed to do, in your mind then?

" None of the gun issues have been from guns just going of or getting a mind if there own, there is a person on the other side if the gun making the decision to pull the trigger." - And there is the reason why they should be banned. Because mentally unstable people can go and buy them. The checks just do not work. How many more schoolkids have to die before certain members of the US government understand.

"Also I really want to see the government try to take away all if our handguns..." - I'm sure the army and police would be more than up to the task if they had to.
tlancaster

Con

tlancaster forfeited this round.
RogueZephyr

Pro

RogueZephyr forfeited this round.
tlancaster

Con

tlancaster forfeited this round.
RogueZephyr

Pro

RogueZephyr forfeited this round.
tlancaster

Con

tlancaster forfeited this round.
RogueZephyr

Pro

RogueZephyr forfeited this round.