alexvri
EuropeanEmpire

In the future women will rule the world and men will have to fight for equal right?

Reasons for your voting decision - Required

alexvri

Pro

The truth is that women are taking over in education and controlling the wealth. Eventually things will turn more in their favor.
What are your arguments?
EuropeanEmpire

Con

Firstly, I thank my opponent for the challenge, I'm sure the debate will be most worthwhile for both of us and for those reading.

I, as the contender, obviously do not believe women will "Rule the world" as it were. My basic argument is as follows.

We can look at the Suffragettes, the ladies who fought for their rights in the late 19th - early 20th Century, often, men associate such things with what men (often misguided ones) would term the rebellious nature of feminism. But we must understand that men in Europe, America, Tribal Africa and in many parts of Aisia did act as an oppressive force, mainly due to the male sex playing the sexual dominant in intercourse. Women should seek their rights and maintain them; but I assure you, and I speak to the readers also, that this idea of women overstepping their bounds, overstepping their rights and seeking dominance is only true for a certain number of females, and when I say certain, in the U.K, we mean a very small number.

I personally supported Hillary Clinton for the American Elections, we need more women in power, but the problem is that America has two complete opposites of feminism, there are those who are advocates of the absolute power of the female (matriarchs) and there are those who are usually tied to a religious belief that women should surrender to the male persona.

Neither of these in my opinion is correct, the majority, and dare I say, the smarter women, will stand in the centre of a feminist ideology (they simply wish, and rightly so, tpo have the same rights as males), which each of the major parties has adopted as what famous political philosopher, W.B. Gallies, a core ideology.

In this sense, the modern world advances at a fairly consistant march on feminism, it will, I believe, neither rise nor decline.
alexvri

Pro

What would happen if women ruled the world?

Everything could changes. Politics would be more collegial. Businesses would be more productive. And communities would be healthier. Empowering women would make the world a better place—not because women are the same as men, but precisely because they are different.

In a highly competitive and increasingly fractious world, women possess the kind of critical problem-solving skills that are urgently needed to break down barriers, build understanding, and create the best conditions for peace.
It's not about women overpowering men physically as some have suggested. Women are going to over power men economically.
Eventually we men are going to vote for them and recognize them as the more capable leaders because they will be the more educated. They will be our bosses at work and our managers.

It's only natural that we will begin to see them as our leaders.
EuropeanEmpire

Con

I would like to move that my opponents argument shall not be considered due to the fact he is supposed to be arguing for women "Ruling the world" in a negative effect.
The fact that he has attempted to mislead any member of the site into a cheat victory is itself worthy of disqualification.
Either that or my opponent is a very confused man who doesn't know what to argue for so he takes both sides.

Women are in no way physically,morally or intellectually superior to men, nor are they inferior, these foolish concepts lead our people into false sciences and ensare and corrupt idle minds. Therefore, in my opponents confused state, he is obviously clutching at straws.
alexvri

Pro

Firstly thanks for your participation.
According to your answer,and depending on your arguments, I see that this topic affects you certainment. so let me tell you that I have always believed that women could rule the world. As far back as I can remember, it has seemed obvious to me that women were, in fact, every bit as qualified as men in most endeavors, and better than them at many. Of course, the corollary — that men are better than women at some things.

Across the riche world more women are working than ever befor . When brute strength mattered more than brains, men had an inhrerent advantage. Now , and especially in the future, that brainpower has triumphed the tow sexes are evenly matched . The feminization of the workforce has been driven by relentless rise of the service sector where women compete as well as men or better.
should we, men ignore these changes?
EuropeanEmpire

Con

I shall just firstly say, despite my opponent's attempts to mislead me, I shall struggle onward.

I shall simply state, that the idea of gender to 85% of females in Europe and 90% of females in America (Times Newspaper and Daily Mail) regard themselves firstly and foremostly as one of the following political ideologies, Liberal, Conservative, Socialist or religious fundamentalist.

The minority, a very small 15/10 %, called themselves feminists. Doesn't this tell us that both genders have, or should have gotten over the concept of their sex?

Years ago, men argued (wrongly) that women had smaller brains. This was quite obviously false. Yet now you say they are better than men intellectually. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you but your wrong. Statistics do show (UK
A-level stats - Google) that though females have, in recent years got higher marks than males, it is males who go on to university that are more likely to study for their doctorate or proffessorship. Surely this evens out the balance between men and women?

Surely my opponent does not believe that men are less intelligent than women. They are equally as smart. Both have been exceptional and essential in the advancement of our world. Both will be essential and integral to the global community.

Long Live the Men and Women of the Empire!
Long Live the Men and Women of the World!
alexvri

Pro

alexvri forfeited this round.
EuropeanEmpire

Con

EuropeanEmpire forfeited this round.
alexvri

Pro

alexvri forfeited this round.
EuropeanEmpire

Con

EuropeanEmpire forfeited this round.
Posted by lucyalice1989 3 years ago
lucyalice1989
we should be 50/50, in New Zealand there are no restrictions to women.
Posted by I-am-a-panda 3 years ago
I-am-a-panda
Sources? Evidence? Anyone? .__.
Posted by Kinesis 3 years ago
Kinesis
lol, good for them. It's about time they got their own back.
Vote Placed by innomen 3 years ago
innomen
alexvriEuropeanEmpireTied
Reasons for voting decision: BOP?