frio937
TheFatman

In the game; SS13. Soap should be Nerf'd as it is overpowered.

frio937

Con

Soap has been one of the essential aspects of this game since its inception. Being able to quickly clean up any mess and slip people with such a small tool has made it desirable. I do believe there are too many bars of soap on the current station.

Many say that because of how well soap does its job on the station its making the janitor and bucket obsolete but if the janitor(s) held control of the soap this could do the opposite of giving the janitor more of an ability to keep the station clean.

If you wish to challenge me. You must have played Space station 13 in order to know what I am talking about. You must be pro Nerf of soap. Your not required to have a solution to the problem simply a good argument in why it should be Nerf'd.
TheFatman

Pro

The soap is an integral part of the game, it is the most efficient and effective method towards keeping the station clean in a small area. Large areas however are more conveniently cleaned using the long range capabilities of the spray bottle.

In terms of combat, the soap is only useful against the unrobust that are unable to control where they are going. If you where to ban the soap purely on its slippage ability, then you must also focus on the other items that cause this.
Banana skins are far more common than soap could ever be, blend in far better with the floor and are the cause of much disaster - much to the pleasure of the clown etc. Spray bottles filled with water are equally devastating, if not more so.

Banning the soap without banning the above would add nothing to the game, and would only ensure that the station is even more saturated in blood and other bodily fluids than ever before.
frio937

Con

frio937 forfeited this round.
TheFatman

Pro

TheFatman forfeited this round.
frio937

Con

frio937 forfeited this round.
TheFatman

Pro

TheFatman forfeited this round.
Posted by frio937 2 years ago
frio937
I didn't post because he response was agreeing with me.
Posted by Mintkiller 2 years ago
Mintkiller
It's fine as it is.
Posted by Samuel60 2 years ago
Samuel60
I love that game