siokyoon
chibiterasu

In this 21st century, e-learning is far more fun and effective than classroom-learning.

siokyoon

Pro

chibiterasu

Con

While E-learning is fun for those who use it, open classroom learning is an experience that cannot be provided via electronic learning. If all people used e-learning for education, then when skills are needed to perform an action, they may not be able to perform their task properly because they lack the hands-on experience that classroom learning can provide. E-learning should be used instead for information gathering or teaching some subjects that do not require some hands on experience.
siokyoon

Pro

siokyoon forfeited this round.
chibiterasu

Con

Since the other guy forfeited this round, I won't post an argument...
siokyoon

Pro

siokyoon forfeited this round.
chibiterasu

Con

chibiterasu forfeited this round.
Posted by AnQi 3 years ago
AnQi
My opinion is that the classroom learning is more interaction between lecture and students. I very enjoy my classroom better than e-learning, because classroom can meet up all my friend and lecture. Also can chatting with my lovely classmate and our lecturer. E-learning also have good for student and lecturer, because we can save money, no need waste our time wait bus and also have many freedom. Because e-learning can access Internet anywhere. E- learning also will make many student lazy, always skip class. So, I prefer classroom learning is better than e-learning.
Posted by CrystalChinWei 3 years ago
CrystalChinWei
My opinion is that the classroom and the social interaction between a teacher and students will be a
satisfying experience than e-learning. I enjoyed the physical activity of going to the class, chatting with my classmates and anticipating what teacher would do. Don't get me wrong. Honestly, classroom can be a boring place. Even so, the experience is often better than what is offered in e-learning. What happens in the class are the social and networking opportunities that are missing from the online learning experience. In classroom, students not only learning the subjects but also learning the discipline, leadership, managing, friendship, attitude, the ways to present in front of a group of people, and body-language. Lastly, a teacher able to understand mentality of a student and explain to them clearly, expressive way but do you think machine (e-learning) able to understand the mentality of a student and explain in a way a student can understand? This will create problem when student unable to understand it.
Posted by RiyaChettiyar 3 years ago
RiyaChettiyar
Yes, definitely e-learning is better. When it comes to e-learning, it not only means documentaries and modules saved prior the commencement of classes but also open video conversation kind of teaching. So, here, the problems like immediate interrogation to the teachers and to the students is solved. E-learning has a broad scope of learning.
Posted by daryldevangoonting 3 years ago
daryldevangoonting
in my opinion, i would prefer learning the old way, which is in the classroom. i may be old fashioned but i feel that learning in the classroom is more effective than e-learning is because, it typically offers multi-sensory appeal to the students. by this i mean that when we attend the class, we can get to listen to the lecturer, receive visual cues through power point images or handouts. we also get to participate actively in hands-on activities and case studies. i also feel because we get direct access to the lecturer. the interaction we get in the classroom is immediate and that we get the opportunity to ask questions and get answers immediately. we also get to participate in live discussions. we also get the benefit from firsthand accounts of other student experiences. we get to have a more wider span of ideas because we have a number of students giving different answers for the topic. we as students can also have better relationships with our fellow classmates and even the lecturer.
Posted by LimHuiRong 3 years ago
LimHuiRong
In my opinion, by having classroom learning is better because this have to physically attend classes in order to conduct learning program, this can guide students step by step in the classroom and if there is any problem the lecture can solve the problem straight without delay and deliver the massage more clearly to the students. On the other hand, E-learning is not a very good learning method compare to classroom learning, because e-learning can access anytime as long as there is a computer and internet connection, but this will lead to many student to skip classes and becoming lazy and some might even ignore the period of e learning.
Posted by ChiengHengSek 3 years ago
ChiengHengSek
For me classroom learning is that I have the immediate opportunity to ask questions of the instructor. At the same time, I feel that this is overshadowed by the convenience factor, that is, being able to "take the course" whenever I am able during the day/evening.
Posted by MysticEgg 3 years ago
MysticEgg
Why are they completely different? You can do e-learning in the classroom