limkahmun
ChiengHengSek

In this 21st century, e-learning is far more fun and effective than classroom-learning.

limkahmun

Con

In my opinion e-learning is more fun and effective than classroom learning it is because we can learn at our own speed. We can speed up or slow down at we wish. Such as some people need to take times to learn and catch-up their studies but some easily catch-up in studies
ChiengHengSek

Pro

For me opinion, classroom learning is that I have the immediate opportunity to ask questions of the instructor. At the same time, I feel that this is overshadowed by the convenience factor, that is, being able to "take the course" whenever I am able during the day/evening. As you say, not all the people can easily catch-up, so classroom learning is the better choice because when the student cannot catch up the teacher still can guide and help student.
limkahmun

Con

limkahmun forfeited this round.
ChiengHengSek

Pro

ChiengHengSek forfeited this round.
limkahmun

Con

limkahmun forfeited this round.
ChiengHengSek

Pro

ChiengHengSek forfeited this round.