limkahmun
ChiengHengSek

In this 21st century, e-learning is far more fun and effective than classroom-learning.

limkahmun

Pro

In my opinion e-learning is more fun and effective than classroom learning it is because we can learn at our own speed. We can speed up or slow down at we wish. Such as some people need to take times to learn and catch-up their studies but some easily catch-up in studies
ChiengHengSek

Con

For me opinion, classroom learning is that I have the immediate opportunity to ask questions of the instructor. At the same time, I feel that this is overshadowed by the convenience factor, that is, being able to "take the course" whenever I am able during the day/evening. As you say, not all the people can easily catch-up, so classroom learning is the better choice because when the student cannot catch up the teacher still can guide and help student.
limkahmun

Pro

In other way, which is time to learn for every learner. Not everyone had time to go for class. There are some part-time student who are busy with their job and would like to continue their studies. Which is part-time student can get to learn no matter where they located. They can learn where ever they are and with their own chosen time.
ChiengHengSek

Con

As a part-time student e-learning maybe good for them, but this don't not mean it fair for full-time student. In other hand, e-learning may not necessary can answer all the question. Some of the question need the experience to answer it, so in this point teacher can tell their experience to student and get different way to answer question. In my opinion, experience is more important memories the text book theories and classroom- learning may be more effective and efficiently on study.
limkahmun

Pro

I agree with your opinion which is it is unfair for full-time student and some of the question need to have experience with it but they can also ask question to their lecturer through email. Other than their lecturer they can also get some opinion from the internet or their senior about the question. It is because some of the question may not have only an answer. Different people have a different opinion with it.
ChiengHengSek

Con

Thank you for your agree, send an email to lecturer is a good point, but some lecturer may not check their email and may take some time to reply the question. Whereas classroom-learning can directly get an answer and much more faster. Lastly i agree with yours "different people have a different opinion".