E-commerce
Jay_L

In this 21st century, e-learning is more fun and effective than classroom-learning.

Started: 9/8/2013 Category: Technology

E-commerce

Pro

E-learning is more fun and effective than classroom learning because it gives students more chance to participate, student will also feel free learning online, so they will give an effective answer .Students and can searching more information via online tools.
Jay_L

Con

What is something you are bound to run into almost every day of your life? The answer is social interaction. So wouldn't it make sense that you should build up your social skills? Of course it does! And that's why you should get your education in the classroom setting! You hear all of these great things about how much more beneficial e-learning is than the classroom but it lacks build up of social skills and the education of how to deal with people. In this economy you need not only an education, but the skills to compete and be better person. I know some online schools offer programs where you can meet up with other students for certain occasions (my cousin is in one of those programs) and that does help, but when you are in a classroom setting you are meeting up with other students EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL DAY. I am not saying that it isn't an effective form of education, I'm saying that it is a bad form of education because it doesn't offer the needed life experience that school does.
E-commerce

Pro

I agree that the social skill is necessary today but E learning is for certain subject only and the classroom learning is operating also.Currently I am a college student, I have a few subject is learning via E-learning and the others is learning via classroom. E- learning provide me a lot of online resource to search the information. The social need is important today but some sometimes our lecture using facebook to connect with us because we can forming a group and discussion online and it is not time limit and can be done anywhere and I also attend the classroom learning , Classroom learning is necessary today but not for all the subject ,there are some subject you need to do online searching or using some software to done it so the better choice is E-learning because it cannot done in the classroom.
Jay_L

Con

Jay_L forfeited this round.
E-commerce

Pro

E-commerce forfeited this round.
Jay_L

Con

Jay_L forfeited this round.