Pushpesh
sanjee.kmrr20

In today's world, Kindness is good.

Pushpesh

Pushpesh

Pro

In today's world, where moral values seem to be slowly getting vanished, kindness is still a moral value which human beings should instill in themselves.
sanjee.kmrr20

Con

Hello pushpesh, we are developing and upgrading ourself not for only competition but as well as because we cannot survive in the life race, if we don't change according to the time. We are not loosing any moral values but the method of presentation of the values has changed now. We are adopting the westernisation that doesnot mean that we are loosing our moral values.
When the evolution of the life happens everyone was naked, then slowly time changes and people started wearing leaves and then some more time changes and people started to wear clothes, and if you talk about we are loosing the moral values then just tell me our correct moral values as our ancestors we in full dresses and our grand ancestors were naked. I never get who is true and which moral values should i follow.
Pushpesh

Pro

The topic states that kindness holds good even in today's world. The time period we live in is known as "Kaliyug" and this has been stated beforehand that the people of this period would ought to be more selfish, self-centered than people of earlier times. However, kindness is a virtue which is required to be omnipresent in all eras.
Mark Twain quoted,"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." We MUST NOT forget that we as humans should retain this virtue through all ages. If all people turned vice, then our coming generations would have nothing to be virtuous for.
Today, students study kindness in their Moral Science book. Maybe our coming generation would study it in their History books.
Kindness has been a virtue which has not altered. Kindness is a virtue which has been the same through all eras, only the way of showing it has changed.
Hence, we as human beings should not forget that we reached here because we were kind. We should not forget our humanity. Our values, be it any day, any month, any year, any decade, any century or even any era till humans exist!
sanjee.kmrr20

Con

Well if you think about that we are losing our moral value than i think its totally wrong as do you dont luv your parents ? Do you not still respect your parents and elders? Do you not caring about your ethical values now a days ? I think we all do these but way is changing according to the time.
Pushpesh

Pro

I request you not to take the debate in a wrong direction. Please consider the topic once more.
To support my statement that kindness is good even in today's world, I would like to take up case of a policeman and a thief.
As you stand against the topic, it is understood that you would say that no kindness should be shown in this case. But what if the policeman by showing kindness may soften the criminal's heart and turn him into a good man.
This is what CBSE wants to instill in students as far as I guess, by including " The Bishop's Candlesticks" like chapters in the curriculum.
Now I would ask you a question which I want to be answered in your next argument. A serious question indeed. Think twice before you answer.
Since, you are against the topic, you say that kindness is not good.
Then, is it incorrect that God showed kindness on you and sent you to this world? As you say kindness is not good, then it must be incorrect that God showed kindness on you and sent you to this world. LOL. I want a satisfactory reply.
sanjee.kmrr20

Con

It is good to believe in god but what if i don't believe in god. Their are many who don't believe in god and i think i was born because of my parents not because of god. But I dont know how you born. And if you believe their is god than why are we worrying by the corruption, terrorism, unemployment. GOD will handle it. And bro one more thing, god lives in heaven because they also hate earth :P you are talking only on the INDIA level, think it on a broad worldwide level, you will understand.
Grow up man..... bhagwan bache nh paida krte, hm insaan hi krege :D
Pushpesh

Pro

I had already told you what you have to do in the previous argument. Never mind if you did not observe. This explores your stupidity and vulgarity. I don't mind if you don't believe in god. Its your problem. Please don't keep writing off any ignorant things which comes to your mind.
Kindness is something which cannot be ignored. You cannot answer the question up to the mark. Only writing anything useless will not help you win this debate. You took the question in wrong light. Just for votes don't keep writing anything which you don't know about. Learn to admit your mistakes. Still learning from a 9th class student! :P We are debating to get a result for the topic and not for revealing your vulgarity.
Move the debate into a sensible direction or else get ready to lose as you will be penalized by intelligent voters.
Voters are smart nowadays. Take into consideration whatever you write before posting.
sanjee.kmrr20

Con

sanjee.kmrr20 forfeited this round.
Pushpesh

Pro

It seems the contender has run away. Come on I want to debate more.
Kindness is a way of life. All the "Rishis" of Indian ethnicity said that kindness is the ultimate way to humanity.
Chanakya quoted:
शान्तितुल्यं तपो नास्ति न सन्तोषात्परं सुखम् ।
न तृष्णायाः परो व्यधिर्न च धर्मो दयापरः ॥
This means that there is no penance better than peace, no happiness better than satisfaction, there is no disease worse than greed, and no better dharma than kindness.
Such were the knowledge-tankers of India who like me supported kindness be it any era.
sanjee.kmrr20

Con

sanjee.kmrr20 forfeited this round.
Posted by Pushpesh 1 year ago
Pushpesh
Maybe you don't have an Indian root, isn't it?
Posted by Pushpesh 1 year ago
Pushpesh
Its not Nepali friend. Its "Sanskrit", the oldest and purest form of language.
Posted by CodingSource 1 year ago
CodingSource
Until I realized that it is the battle between Hindus and need Google Translate to translate some of the sentences written in whatever language it is (Con's quote is in Hindi, which means "God creates no survivors, we humans do" and PushPesh' is written in Nepali, which means "Santitulyam Tapao not atheists santosatparam invention. Do not trsnayah underwing vyadhirna f dayaparah religions."

PushPesh all the way.
Posted by CodingSource 1 year ago
CodingSource
For me, if sanjee would come in with a much stronger argument, I think it will end up a draw. However, right now, it is PushPesh.
Posted by Pushpesh 1 year ago
Pushpesh
Sanjeev you should take account of your spelling mistakes and grammar.
Posted by Pushpesh 1 year ago
Pushpesh
great going on.
Vote Placed by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
Pushpeshsanjee.kmrr20Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeited turns.