i_know_all_and_i_will_win
IrrationalArgument

In world of warcraft if there was an all out battle Alliance v.s. Horde the Alliance would win

i_know_all_and_i_will_win
Started: 2/28/2014 Category: Games

i_know_all_and_i_will_win

Pro

Round 1- Acceptance
Round 2- Argument
Round 3- Rebuttals

Best of luck to the person who chooses the horde.
IrrationalArgument

Con

First off I like to say that this is a highly controversial topic that is not specific enough for a real debate. It depends completely on variables such as, the server ratios (horde to alliance), PvP guilds, general player skill levels and MANY other variables (even strategical advantages). If you want to start this debate please be a bit more specific and I will be happy to debate!
May the better debater win!
i_know_all_and_i_will_win

Pro

First i want to say i will not be listing my sources because i will not be using any. Only what Nobbel87 taught me on youtube and also in my brain. DO NOT VOTE UNLESS YOU PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Argument: First off the alliance won a lot of battles over the horde even when they had death nights in their midst. The alliance was the creator of light and paladins. Creator name Uther. We also have Jania who kicked but in every single expansion. While we have our war leader you have lost yours, Thrall. And Vul-gin is your new war leader. He is completely new to this and has failed in war many times trying to stop Garrosh. Also your troops are still in shock I hear from the horrible leader Garrosh Hellscream. We have more great leaders that you who can really fight. Also most of the panderians (the new race are joining the Alliance. Even though i favor Horde and play as Horde I am going for the Alliance and it seems so is blizzard. I hand it over to you.
IrrationalArgument

Con

IrrationalArgument forfeited this round.
i_know_all_and_i_will_win

Pro

I can not Rebuttal because he has not put in his Argument. That means you can not Rebuttal my paragraph so I win.
IrrationalArgument

Con

Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
1. Use spell check, and reread your argument before you post it.
2. Defining voter limitations should be done in the introduction, not after someone has already accepted.
3. "Only what Nobbel87 taught me on youtube" would be a source, to take from it and not list it would be plagiarism.
4. Regarding how subjective this topic is, the argument put forth by either side can still be superior.
Posted by i_know_all_and_i_will_win 3 years ago
i_know_all_and_i_will_win
LOL typo. sorry
Posted by IrrationalArgument 3 years ago
IrrationalArgument
Well, you need to define that, and they are NPC's not MPC's.
i_know_all_and_i_will_win
If you want to learn a heck of a lot of WOW than go to Nobbel87 on youtube. He will teach you a lot.
i_know_all_and_i_will_win
I only mean the people who are a MPC EX: Thrall. Do you still need me to be more pacific.
Vote Placed by Actionsspeak 3 years ago
Actionsspeak
i_know_all_and_i_will_winIrrationalArgumentTied