DazG20
headphonegut

Increase in tax annually.

headphonegut

DazG20

Con

What the point in having a tax increase, when the government just spends all of tax payers money on new things that they public. The only reason, I think in which tax changes per year is because the banks don't know when to give up. The continue to take, tax payers hard earned cash completely away from them through this taxing system, people know that they wont exactly spend 100 per cent of this money on payer the people who work in such places as the power plant or for some water companies they wont even get 100 per cent of the money that we spend though tax because we know that the government has other ideas. Hence when we were in the recession everyone was annoyed by the fact that banks were asking the tax payer for more money because they know that they would use it for something else instead of getting the banks out of recession. Because I think that if the bank spent more of tax payers money on getting out or recession, then we would have gotten out of it sooner!!!!
headphonegut

Pro

hello and thank you for this i suspect you want a short debate so I will keep it short and sweet
C1- Inflation is basically a rise in prices http://www.google.com... every year there is inflation in America so what happens is that people usually get a pay raise over the years accomodating the influx of money so basically when the government asks for more money it's just the same amount of money you paid last year. so when you say we're paying more money it just seems that way but we're not we are paying the same amount of money we did the year before. The recession is a special case because you can get from the bailout haven't you seen the commercials? and didn't we in fact bail the banks out. Also the president deems where the money goes how much and when so if you wanna blame someone blame obama.
DazG20

Con

DazG20 forfeited this round.
headphonegut

Pro

I was looking forward to this debate..... Oh well anyway thank you again for the debate and so on and so forth. so how's you're day been I went to KFC it was awesome. I also went to a paintball tournament it was an epic fail got 2nd to last a 10 yr old beat me it was like I said fail.
DazG20

Con

DazG20 forfeited this round.
headphonegut

Pro

headphonegut forfeited this round.
Posted by DazG20 7 years ago
DazG20
Yeah that person was evidently bored.
Posted by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
KfC!?
Vote Placed by headphonegut 7 years ago
headphonegut
DazG20headphonegutTied