jewargi
Stirling

Increasing law violation is due to justice delayed??

jewargi

Con

Now a days we see the increased violation and cruel and insensitive behavior of many people in the society!!!But naming all dese things under the delayed justice is just our hilarious!!Because the reason for crimes can be many and also it depends on every individual and their mentality towards the society..Because its not the justice or any other person who can influence u more than yourself!!!
I do agree that justice plays a role!!But you cant want everything to happen at your fingertips!!Justice may be delayed,but due to several reasons as for the detailed investigation on the subject!!Yea,i do agree that justice delayed can put some people in trouble,but putting the whole mark on d delayed justice is just insane!!!Because just punishing one person cant effect the mentality of the other hundred people!!
Stirling

Pro

Please, however, clarify what your central argument is in the next round.
______________

I am assuming you mean this. You mean delaying justice sets a precedent for others to keep violating laws

Delaying justice sets a precedent for others as people will see, "Hey, so-and-so didn't get arrested! Maybe I won't!" and from there out, it'll be a slippery slope. Punishing a single person tells the others, hey keep doing what you are doing cause nobody will arrest you for it.

Because you only posted a slightly coherent opening statement, I will end mine here.

I look forward to debating with you
jewargi

Con

jewargi forfeited this round.
Stirling

Pro

Stirling forfeited this round.
jewargi

Con

jewargi forfeited this round.
Stirling

Pro

Stirling forfeited this round.
Posted by Cheetah 3 years ago
Cheetah
Can you please clarify your position? Is this about allowing delayed court decisions in case of insufficient evidence?