Indecent Exposure law should be abolished.

I strongly feel that Indecent Exposure law should be abolished women should feel happy and blessed that a man is willing to go though such great lengths to show them his penis. Its just a penis it will not bite. i think that a woman should compliment a man when he pulls it out in front of her in fact a woman should return the favor and show a man her breast when a man flashes her.

I seldom miss an opportunity to engage in an intellectual sharing of ideas on the etiquette surrounding the proper public presentation of the penis. I say that the penis should be concealed to whatever extent is possible, and that it should only be unsheathed upon specific, explicit request.

I further maintain that its unbidden inclusion is seldom anything but unwelcome, no matter what the social situation might be. There is a high likelihood that any occasion will be ruined by the sudden appearance of the unexpected penis.

I therefore, accept the challenge to debate this topic. Many thanks to my partner for thinking to present it.

think about this. Woman flash their tits all the time even in public so why can't a man pull out his penis in public to? if tits are tits then a penis is just a penis and a woman should be happy that a man shows her that organ.

Let us please not compare bananas to melons here; penises are by no means the equivalent of breasts. The Female body is a lovely thing to behold, the inspiration of artists, poets, war and excellence throughout human history. The penis, on the other hand, is an atrocity.

At no time is it the colleague of the breast. Long hip-slappers, or short, swollen acorns, the penis is a bouncy, rubbery miscreation.
It is unwelcome everywhere; Thanksgiving dinners, volleyball games, roof-work… these are all areas of enterprise wherein the penis plays no useful role. A man cannot use it for much as he changes his tires, the janitor can find no position for it while he mops the floors. Running in the park is not different; joggers should restrain its movement

The sheer ugliness of this disagreeable digit forces us to hide it away. Its aggressive overuse renders it frightful.

As I stated in the acceptance round, there are few social functions that welcome unexpected guests. Among the least welcome, is the penis. To see a small sampling of how appalling this experience can be, I invite readers to view this collection of examples.

You can almost hear the screams.

Even the very name of the thing, “Penis,” is grotesque and repulsive. To find ways to discuss this subject – and avoid the actual use of this vile word – I was required to do a bit of research. I uncovered the following list of words that English speakers have devised over the years to avoid having to say, “penis.” I submit this list (it’s a partial list) in order to impress upon the voters how disgusting and tacky the dingle-ling is: it’s mere utterance is avoided.

1. Ankle spanker

2. baby-arm

3. Beaver basher

4. penis sangbo nam rod

5. baby-maker

6. Bell on a pole

7. beef whistle

8. boomstick

9. Burrito

10. Bishop

11. Bratwurst

12. braciole

13. Candle

14. Choad

15. Chopper

16. C0ck (we will note the zero…)

17. Cranny axe

18. Pistol Whip

19. Custard launcher

20. Dig-dagger

21. deep-V diver

22. d!ck

24.ding dong mcdork

26.disco stick head

28.drum stick

32.dude piston

35.Easy Rider

39.flesh flute

40.flesh tower

41.foto hose

43.f**k rod

44.fudge sickle stick

46.groin ferret

47.giggle stick

48.hairy hotdog

49.heat-seeking moisture missile

50.helmet head

57.John Thomas (dated)

60.king sebastian

62.krull the warrior king

63.lap rocket

64.leaky hose

66.little Bob

67.little Elvis

68.lizard (as in "drain the...")

69.longfellow muscle rod stick whistle

75.manhood umbrella

77.meat popsicle

78.meat stick

79.meat sword

80.meat injection

82.meter long king kong dong

84.middle stump

85.mushroom head

88.old boy

89.old fellow

90.old man anaconda trouser-snake (Australia, UK) monster wonder weasel yogurt slinger

98.peepee (children's term)

101.Pied Piper

102.Pig skin bus oboe torpedo

105.piss weasle

110.pork sword

112.princess sophia

113.private eye

114.private part

115.purple-helmeted warrior of love

116.purple-headed yogurt flinger

117.quiver bone

119.rod of pleasure

122.sebastianic sword

124.schlong dongadoodle

125.schmuck, shmuck (Yiddish)

129.sea monster (as in "drain the...")

131.short arm flute

134.spawn hammer

135.stick shift

139.Tan Bannana

141.third leg

143.thunderbird 3

146.todger (Australia, UK)

149.trouser snake

151.twig (& berries)

153.uncle Dick

155.wand doodle

159.wee wee

160.whoopie stick

162.Wiener Schnitzel

164.willy (children's term)

165.wing dang doodle

166.winkie (children's term)

168.yogurt gun [1]

My argument, therefore, is thus: penises are ugly and should be removed from day to day activities. There are those who have become so enamored with their penises that they cannot wait to display them to one and all. Despite this affection, their penises are also ugly. To control the circumstances by which we may accidentally view these things, we should at once demand that laws be created that mandate the concealment of all penises under all circumstances from the public.

No how many names u call the male penis guys should have the right to pull it out anywhere he chooses. And yes i can compare penis to melons cause like i said before if women can plash and whip their breast out in public so can a man with his jimmy. What give a woman the right to expose their breast and a guy can't expose his jimmy to me that's just not fair when a woman flashes her breast it's ok. But when a guy pulls his Jimmy out it's "HELP 911 POLICE" so if females can flash theirs so can a guy pull out his jimmy.

With growing regret, I must enter the inevitable "Round 3" of this debate. I want to thank my bandy partner, who has been kind and thoughtful enough to present this forum.

Unfortunately, his last argument in favor of legal repeal of indecency laws is based on a fallacy. Observe.

"If a woman can expose her breasts in public, then a man should be permitted to expose his penis."

This is a variant of the wonderful "Tu Quo Que" fallacy, or the "you, too" fallacy. With the switch that my partner is using the guilt of the female to justify the guilt of the male. Essentially, it argues that the presence of hypocrisy associated with an arguer disqualifies their argument. By this logic, a smoker cannot claim that smoking is unhealthy, because "they do it too." The fact is, that a person might be correct in arguing that smoking is unhealthy, even if they are a smoker themselves. Likewise, it is possible that female public nudity could be wrong at the same time that male public nudity is.

Further, I remind my partner that exposure of a woman's breasts is often a criminal act, and so cannot be used as a justification of public fondling of one's self....

Good lord. I am actually debating this.

In conclusion, I argue that the public demand for indecency laws trumps all of the arguments presented by my partner. I speculate as to what might be motivating these demands, but in the end the exact reasons for this public antipathy is irrelevant. Our democracy wants these restrictions, and so they are provided.

I doubt that the public will find my partner's position persuasive. I am so certain of this, that I shall finish out my character limit by reciting the lyrics to the theme song from the hit television series, "Laverne and Shirley." I want to thank all of the voters for following the debate this long, and remind everyone to score for grammar.

"Laverne and Shirley Theme Song"

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
Sclemeel, schlemazel, hasenfeffer incorporated.
We're gonna do it!
Give us any chance, we'll take it.
Give us any rule, we'll break it.
We're gonna make our dreams come true.
Doin' it our way.
Nothin's gonna turn us back now,
Straight ahead and on the track now.
We're gonna make our dreams come true,
Doin' it our way.
There is nothing we won't try,
Never heard the word impossible.
This time there's no stopping us.
We're gonna do it.
On your mark, get set, and go now,
Got a dream and we just know now,
We're gonna make our dream come true.
And we'll do it our way, yes our way.
Make all our dreams come true,
And do it our way, yes our way,
Make all our dreams come true
For me and you.

Posted by Angel_Miche 3 years ago
I do think indecent exposure should be abolished, everyone does not want to see your body parts. However whether or not a female shows her breast -which by the way is also offensive is still bad and still not legal so it doesnt matter if its penis or breast
Posted by DeFool 4 years ago
And I am someone who scores no points for grammar.

Posted by Grizzman2012 4 years ago
No i'm just someone who speaks the truth when it needs to be spoken.
Posted by DeFool 4 years ago
He will show you.
Posted by AlwaysMoreThanYou 4 years ago
grizzman2012, are you an exhibitionist?
Vote Placed by socialpinko 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments go to Pro here as Con was clearly unjustified in arguing for equal treatment of male members from the treatment of breasts in public. Pro correctly pointed out that the base on which the argument is placed is flawed since it's certainly within the realm of possibility that females exposing their chestacles would also be a criminal offense.