Grizzman2012
DeFool

Indecent Exposure law should be abolished.

DeFool

Grizzman2012

Con

I strongly feel that Indecent Exposure law should be abolished women should feel happy and blessed that a man is willing to go though such great lengths to show them his penis. Its just a penis it will not bite. i think that a woman should compliment a man when he pulls it out in front of her in fact a woman should return the favor and show a man her breast when a man flashes her.
DeFool

Pro

I seldom miss an opportunity to engage in an intellectual sharing of ideas on the etiquette surrounding the proper public presentation of the penis. I say that the penis should be concealed to whatever extent is possible, and that it should only be unsheathed upon specific, explicit request.

I further maintain that its unbidden inclusion is seldom anything but unwelcome, no matter what the social situation might be. There is a high likelihood that any occasion will be ruined by the sudden appearance of the unexpected penis.

I therefore, accept the challenge to debate this topic. Many thanks to my partner for thinking to present it.
Grizzman2012

Con

think about this. Woman flash their tits all the time even in public so why can't a man pull out his penis in public to? if tits are tits then a penis is just a penis and a woman should be happy that a man shows her that organ.
DeFool

Pro

Let us please not compare bananas to melons here; penises are by no means the equivalent of breasts. The Female body is a lovely thing to behold, the inspiration of artists, poets, war and excellence throughout human history. The penis, on the other hand, is an atrocity.

At no time is it the colleague of the breast. Long hip-slappers, or short, swollen acorns, the penis is a bouncy, rubbery miscreation.
It is unwelcome everywhere; Thanksgiving dinners, volleyball games, roof-work… these are all areas of enterprise wherein the penis plays no useful role. A man cannot use it for much as he changes his tires, the janitor can find no position for it while he mops the floors. Running in the park is not different; joggers should restrain its movement

The sheer ugliness of this disagreeable digit forces us to hide it away. Its aggressive overuse renders it frightful.

As I stated in the acceptance round, there are few social functions that welcome unexpected guests. Among the least welcome, is the penis. To see a small sampling of how appalling this experience can be, I invite readers to view this collection of examples.

http://s1153.beta.photobucket.com...

You can almost hear the screams.

Even the very name of the thing, “Penis,” is grotesque and repulsive. To find ways to discuss this subject – and avoid the actual use of this vile word – I was required to do a bit of research. I uncovered the following list of words that English speakers have devised over the years to avoid having to say, “penis.” I submit this list (it’s a partial list) in order to impress upon the voters how disgusting and tacky the dingle-ling is: it’s mere utterance is avoided.

1. Ankle spanker

2. baby-arm

3. Beaver basher

4. penis sangbo nam rod

5. baby-maker

6. Bell on a pole

7. beef whistle

8. boomstick

9. Burrito

10. Bishop

11. Bratwurst

12. braciole

13. Candle

14. Choad

15. Chopper

16. C0ck (we will note the zero…)

17. Cranny axe

18. Pistol Whip

19. Custard launcher

20. Dig-dagger

21. deep-V diver

22. d!ck

23.dickie

24.ding dong mcdork

25.dingus

26.disco stick

27.dog head

28.drum stick

29.dong

30.donger

31.dork

32.dude piston

33.dragon

34.eggroll

35.Easy Rider

36.Excalibur

37.fang

38.ferret

39.flesh flute

40.flesh tower

41.foto

42.fire hose

43.f**k rod

44.fudge sickle

45.fun stick

46.groin ferret

47.giggle stick

48.hairy hotdog

49.heat-seeking moisture missile

50.helmet head

51.hose

52.hog

53.jackhammer

54.Jimmy

55.John

56.Johnson

57.John Thomas (dated)

58.joystick

59.kickstand

60.king sebastian

61.knob

62.krull the warrior king

63.lap rocket

64.leaky hose

65.lingam

66.little Bob

67.little Elvis

68.lizard (as in "drain the...")

69.longfellow

70.love muscle

71.love rod

72.love stick

73.love whistle

74.luigi

75.manhood

76.man umbrella

77.meat popsicle

78.meat stick

79.meat sword

80.meat injection

81.member

82.meter long king kong dong

83.microphone

84.middle stump

85.mushroom head

86.mutton

87.netherrod

88.old boy

89.old fellow

90.old man

91.one-eyed anaconda

92.one-eyed trouser-snake (Australia, UK)

93.one-eyed monster

94.one-eyed wonder weasel

95.one-eyed yogurt slinger

96.pecker

97.Pedro

98.peepee (children's term)

99.Percy

100.peter

101.Pied Piper

102.Pig skin bus

103.pink oboe

104.pink torpedo

105.piss weasle

106.piston

107.plug

108.pnor

109.poinswatter

110.pork sword

111.prick

112.princess sophia

113.private eye

114.private part

115.purple-helmeted warrior of love

116.purple-headed yogurt flinger

117.quiver bone

118.rod

119.rod of pleasure

120.roundhead

121.sausage

122.sebastianic sword

123.schlong

124.schlong dongadoodle

125.schmuck, shmuck (Yiddish)

126.schnitzel

127.schwanz

128.schwarz

129.sea monster (as in "drain the...")

130.shaft

131.short arm

132.skin flute

133.soldier

134.spawn hammer

135.stick shift

136.sub

137.surfboard

138.Tallywhacker

139.Tan Bannana

140.tassle

141.third leg

142.thumper

143.thunderbird 3

144.thundersword

145.tinker

146.todger (Australia, UK)

147.tonk

148.tool

149.trouser snake

150.tubesteak

151.twig (& berries)

152.twinkie

153.uncle Dick

154.vein

155.wand

156.wang

157.wang doodle

158.wanger

159.wee wee

160.whoopie stick

161.wiener

162.Wiener Schnitzel

163.wick

164.willy (children's term)

165.wing dang doodle

166.winkie (children's term)

167.yingyang

168.yogurt gun [1]

My argument, therefore, is thus: penises are ugly and should be removed from day to day activities. There are those who have become so enamored with their penises that they cannot wait to display them to one and all. Despite this affection, their penises are also ugly. To control the circumstances by which we may accidentally view these things, we should at once demand that laws be created that mandate the concealment of all penises under all circumstances from the public.

[1] http://namingschemes.com...

Grizzman2012

Con

No how many names u call the male penis guys should have the right to pull it out anywhere he chooses. And yes i can compare penis to melons cause like i said before if women can plash and whip their breast out in public so can a man with his jimmy. What give a woman the right to expose their breast and a guy can't expose his jimmy to me that's just not fair when a woman flashes her breast it's ok. But when a guy pulls his Jimmy out it's "HELP 911 POLICE" so if females can flash theirs so can a guy pull out his jimmy.
DeFool

Pro

With growing regret, I must enter the inevitable "Round 3" of this debate. I want to thank my bandy partner, who has been kind and thoughtful enough to present this forum.

Unfortunately, his last argument in favor of legal repeal of indecency laws is based on a fallacy. Observe.

"If a woman can expose her breasts in public, then a man should be permitted to expose his penis."

This is a variant of the wonderful "Tu Quo Que" fallacy, or the "you, too" fallacy. With the switch that my partner is using the guilt of the female to justify the guilt of the male. Essentially, it argues that the presence of hypocrisy associated with an arguer disqualifies their argument. By this logic, a smoker cannot claim that smoking is unhealthy, because "they do it too." The fact is, that a person might be correct in arguing that smoking is unhealthy, even if they are a smoker themselves. Likewise, it is possible that female public nudity could be wrong at the same time that male public nudity is.

Further, I remind my partner that exposure of a woman's breasts is often a criminal act, and so cannot be used as a justification of public fondling of one's self....

Good lord. I am actually debating this.

In conclusion, I argue that the public demand for indecency laws trumps all of the arguments presented by my partner. I speculate as to what might be motivating these demands, but in the end the exact reasons for this public antipathy is irrelevant. Our democracy wants these restrictions, and so they are provided.

I doubt that the public will find my partner's position persuasive. I am so certain of this, that I shall finish out my character limit by reciting the lyrics to the theme song from the hit television series, "Laverne and Shirley." I want to thank all of the voters for following the debate this long, and remind everyone to score for grammar.

"Laverne and Shirley Theme Song"

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
Sclemeel, schlemazel, hasenfeffer incorporated.
We're gonna do it!
Give us any chance, we'll take it.
Give us any rule, we'll break it.
We're gonna make our dreams come true.
Doin' it our way.
Nothin's gonna turn us back now,
Straight ahead and on the track now.
We're gonna make our dreams come true,
Doin' it our way.
There is nothing we won't try,
Never heard the word impossible.
This time there's no stopping us.
We're gonna do it.
On your mark, get set, and go now,
Got a dream and we just know now,
We're gonna make our dream come true.
And we'll do it our way, yes our way.
Make all our dreams come true,
And do it our way, yes our way,
Make all our dreams come true
For me and you.

Posted by Angel_Miche 4 years ago
Angel_Miche
I do think indecent exposure should be abolished, everyone does not want to see your body parts. However whether or not a female shows her breast -which by the way is also offensive is still bad and still not legal so it doesnt matter if its penis or breast
Posted by DeFool 4 years ago
DeFool
And I am someone who scores no points for grammar.

Damn.
Posted by Grizzman2012 4 years ago
Grizzman2012
No i'm just someone who speaks the truth when it needs to be spoken.
Posted by DeFool 5 years ago
DeFool
He will show you.
Posted by AlwaysMoreThanYou 5 years ago
AlwaysMoreThanYou
grizzman2012, are you an exhibitionist?
Vote Placed by socialpinko 4 years ago
socialpinko
Grizzman2012DeFoolTied
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments go to Pro here as Con was clearly unjustified in arguing for equal treatment of male members from the treatment of breasts in public. Pro correctly pointed out that the base on which the argument is placed is flawed since it's certainly within the realm of possibility that females exposing their chestacles would also be a criminal offense.