Theunkown
9spaceking

India controlled Hong Kong prior to 1947 (troll arguments)

Started: 10/9/2014 Category: Funny

Theunkown

Pro

Title says it all.

First Round acceptance.
9spaceking

Con

....Literally, because...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

I contend that Donkey Kong controlled most of Hong Kong prior to 1947, not India.
Theunkown

Pro

If a man holds a ball (hehe) in his hand, it can be said that "He is holding a ball" or "His hand is holding a ball".

Let us replace the ball with Hong Kong, replace the man with the British Empire and replace the hand with India.

Just like how a man controls his hand, the British Empire controlled India (prior to 1947).

But why is India the hand that controls Hong Kong?
Because a lot of Indian troops were in that city.

Look at these filthy Imperialist a-holes
( http://gwulo.com... ) ( https://www.flickr.com... ) ( http://allhumorpic.com... )

On the 2nd link, you will see a poor Chinese man who just wants his freedom from his imperialist Indian Overlords!

Therefore India was a colonialist scumbag which controlled Hong Kong prior to 1947.
However all was not lost for Hong Kong, because:

Once you go curry,
you don't have to worry
9spaceking

Con

Those indian troops stood no chance against Donkey Kong.
You see, as cited from http://inflationmonkey.blogspot.com..., You can see the graph below.

In the beginning of 2008 India was pretty much the least money in petroleum. But after 2008, India's oil increased so much that it went up to the most priced of them all.
This just shows part of the influence Donkey Kong had due to his bossing over everyone and trying to get barrels super expensive so that no one will buy them.
Now, I need to prove that the time around december 30,2012 is prior to 1947. The answer is simple. Donkey Kong decided to try and spread his influence and asked this doctor, who reacted like this

And he tried rejecting, but it doesn't work out. He got beaten to (almost!) death and Donkey Kong navigated his amazing time-traveling car all the way back to before 1947 to take control.

Now, my opponent tries mentioning the balls of power during that time. Unfortunately for those indian troops they'd been misguided the whole time. While thinking they have the balls of power, it was all an elaborate ploy for Donkey Kong to take over the world...

Or even destroy it by just posting a poster and punching it.
Theunkown

Pro

Con asserts that Indian troops stood no chance against Donkey Kong.
This implies that Indian troops are weak and is therefore an ad hominem attack against those filthy imperialistic scumbags and therefore Con must lose conduct points.

Furthermore if a science nerd like Doc Emmet L Brown could beat up and almost kill Donkey Kong, he is unfit to rule Hong Kong.

The Indians wanted revenge for Donkey Kong's ad hominem attacks so they named their colony as 'Hong Kong', Hong is actually an acronym for the Hindi saying: "Hapiskilliya Onanga Nanga Goriiiie" Which means "Nerd Beats up Stupid Donkey".

So Hong Kong actually means: "Nerd Beats up Stupid Donkey Kong"[1]

[1] www.hongkongnamemeaning.info
(this link may not work because Donkey Kong got it taken down like a whipped female dog)
9spaceking

Con

My opponent has misunderstood. I have no ad-hominem against the Indian troops. You see, they are actually not weak, they just can't fight Donkey Kong because Donkey is way too awesome, not because of their weaknesses.

I never gave any evidence that Doc Brown could beat up and almost kill Kong, I said that Doc Brown rejected Kong's offer and DOC BROWN GOT ALMOST BEATEN UP TO DEATH. Not Donkey Kong.

AS for Hong Kong meaning "Nerd Beats up Stupid Donkey Kong", it was all a ploy from Donkey Kong. He's actually very smart. Studies suggest he actually has a massive almost 200 IQ, and he's an amazing scientist, psychologist, etc, who knows how to play with people's brains.

BELOW: a picture of WISE Donkey Kong in his seventies

Below: Donkey Kong confusing you with his awesomeness and his (invisible!) inventions

The rest of my arguments remain un-refuted. Try again, TheUnknown.
Theunkown

Pro

If there was no ad hominem made against the Indian troops then why did they name their colony in such a way that it insults donkey kong? If Doc Emmet L Brown did not beat up Donkey Kong and it was the other way around, then why did the Indian troops rename their city that way?

Simple, because Donkey Kong got beat up by a nerd and is therefore unfit to rule Hong Kong (even if he did rule Hong Kong, the Indians obviously took over later)

Con says that the Name Hong Kong was all a ploy from Donkey Kong and that he is really smart.

No that is not the case, look below! He got beat up!

By the way, I refuted all of your arguments. Try again, 9spaceking (you did not refute if India was ever there or not)
9spaceking

Con

LAST ROUND.
They renamed the colony to be ironic and because of their arrogancy, since they didn't win. "Donkey Kong getting beat up by a nerd" is just a tease of his awesome intelligent side as I demonstrated his smartness in the last round.
My opponent claims Donkey Kong getting beaten up. But that picture is of Donkey Bong, the sad twin brother of Donkey Kong.
My arguments remain un-refuted. VOTE ME.
Posted by Theunkown 2 years ago
Theunkown
This was the first troll debate i initiated, it was actually pretty fun.
Posted by Theunkown 2 years ago
Theunkown
Absolutely spontaneous...all of it.
Posted by Theunkown 2 years ago
Theunkown
As always 9space, as always
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
I have no idea what i'm doing. lol. XD
Posted by RevL8ion 2 years ago
RevL8ion
This debate goes against all of common sense and the deepest roots of logic. Exactly what I expected from 9space.
Posted by JohnDoe2014 2 years ago
JohnDoe2014
I remember when I forfeited the debate with Theunkown.