jeevan
muskan

India is a great country, Mother of Mothers

jeevan

Pro

India is really a great nation. I has millions on people who speak thousands of languages. There are people of thousands of religion living here. Therefore, I say that India is the Mother of all Countries. The policy of "Unity in Diversity" is the real ecouragable part of India.
muskan

Con

According to me "greatness should not be in words, languages or religion, it should be in work, power and terminology ."
In my opinion, practically we can't say like that because there are so many facts which directly opposes this article.
As per as 'Jeevan' has told that, "India contains so many languages and so many people" , so what -it doesn't proof its greatness . For example US has not so many languages , it has only one languages still this is most developed country in the world. So according me, "practically India is not a great country in all sense. there are so many negative points of its in various field.
jeevan

Pro

So what????? I am only talking about the vastness it has and the the no. of people living in it and their religion. India is such a great country.

And coming to what you are talking about - "THE TECHNOLOGY". It was the first in wealth and all of them were very peaceful before the British came and raped the country. The British spoilt everything.

In America, they fine you even if you spit. But Indians are so kind hearted that they don't even punish you even if you pollute the land region. India is not well known for its Kashmir Apples, Kerala's Rice or anything else. It is well known for the kind hearted people who are very innocent. They are very courageous. I THINK THE COURAGEOUSNESS OF A COUNTRY IS BETTER WEAPON IN DANGER THAN TECHNOLOGY. INDIA, THE MOTHER OF MOTHERS IS WELL VERSED FOR THAT WHICH WAS EVEN APPRECIATED BY THE FORMER US PRESIDENT GORGE BUSH AS WELL AS THE PRESENT US PRESIDENT BARRACK OBAMA.
muskan

Con

muskan forfeited this round.
jeevan

Pro

Since muskan has forfeited, I have nothing to say extra, but say the same what I had told in round 2
muskan

Con

muskan forfeited this round.
jeevan

Pro

Since muskan has again forfeited, I have nothing to say extra, but say the same what I had told in round 2. And I request muskan to at least post her debate in the forth round.
muskan

Con

muskan forfeited this round.
jeevan

Pro

Sorry, but I have to -
I AM FORFEITING THIS ROUND.
muskan

Con

muskan forfeited this round.
Posted by enkaaladiyilboomi 8 years ago
enkaaladiyilboomi
This Jeevan kid is a genius.
Posted by jeevan 8 years ago
jeevan
Give your argument faster. I am becoming impatient.