anubhav.theboss
Jaqenhghar

India is better than USA

anubhav.theboss

Pro

INDIA IS THE COUNTRY IN WHICH FEW DRUGS ARE TAKEN COMPARED TO USA . INDIA HAS 64% LESS MURDER, THEFT AND BULLY CASES THAN THAT OF USA.
USA MIGHT HAVE A GOOD ECONOMY BUT INDIA IS DEVELOPING.WHAT YOU CAN BUY IN INDIA FOR 10 RUPEES($0.25) YOU HAVE TO BUY THE SAME IN USA FOR RS.150(ALMOST $2.5).
IN INDIA, THERE ARE THE WORLD'S BEST DOCTORS, 40% NASA ASTRONAUTS AND THE BEST AGRICULTURE IN THE WORLD. I APPRECIATE USA FOR ITS WEALTH BUT INDIA WAS THE MOST WEALTHY COUNTRY BEFORE ITS ECONOMY WAS DRAINED AWAY BY THE BRITISH. INDIA ALSO LOST 36% OF ITS ARMY IN WORLD WAR 1 ,YET IT HAS THE WORLD'S 3RD LARGEST ARMY.
FOR INDIA, THIS IS THE LEAST I CAN SAY. I WILL SAY MORE THAN THIS IN Round 2 AND 3.
Jaqenhghar

Con

I will give a situation from my own life to disprove my opponent's argument. In New Delhi, I was looking for a Pizza Hut. Yes, the culture shock overwhelmed me, and in the end I looked for something familiar, something American, to relax. It was a smart place, moderately expensive, completely clean, and I felt at home. Until I saw the man at the entrance.

He looked like a security guard, and carried a baton in one hand, which he rested on the other. His eyes were hidden behind dark sunglasses as he scanned the area in front of him, fixing his gaze on a few street children. One of them, probably only six or seven, ran at the door, trying to get in. And then it happened.

His baton came down, once, twice, three times. One hit struck the child's face, and he fell to the ground. The second was a sharp crack to his back. And the final blow was to the poor urchin's rear as he ran off, weeping and covering the new bruise on his face. As the man gave chase, scattering the entire group, a realization dawned on me. That monster's job is to beat street children who get too close to Pizza Hut.

He made a career out of assaulting kids who try to visit Pizza Hut. I went inside, and complained to their manager, who said that was exactly why they hired the man. In the end, I bought several pizzas, and tried to find the child again. He saw me coming, and while I tried to tell him I only wanted to give them to him, he ran. That's right, this poor child has been conditioned to a fear reflex whenever he even sees someone coming out of Pizza Hut.

I could go on, about India's economy, electricity, pollution, but none of that matters. What matters is that they made a career out of beating children. That is inhumane.
anubhav.theboss

Pro

anubhav.theboss forfeited this round.
Jaqenhghar

Con

Jaqenhghar forfeited this round.
Posted by Theunkown 2 years ago
Theunkown
Indians like anubhav make me embarassed to be an Indian. Guys, we are all not like this :)
Posted by STALIN 2 years ago
STALIN
India is poor and over populated.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
All caps? WTF is wrong with you. When I judge this I'm deducting S&G points for the all caps.
Posted by JayConar 2 years ago
JayConar
I'm English, but I would love to accept this debate! Unfortunately I can't hear a word you're saying over all the SHOUTING. Yes I think whoever is con is going to have an easy time here.