mans
funkymuppetsV3

Indian Education System has got many worst things in it

mans

Pro

Hey guys this one is for Indians and about the education system existing in here.Anyone interested?
funkymuppetsV3

Con

ok noob, lets go
mans

Pro

Very well,my friend funkymuppetsv3 has agreed to start the debate so lets begin!
First of all I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the very basic criteria over here for judging and all in all 'treating' a student is nothing more but just marks,a 5gm piece of paper!Hence,what ever the teacher teaches the student is exactly not for his/her understanding,for example,many teachers have a nasty habit of omitting many a topic just because that wouldn't carry any marks in the examination,I am surprised by that,coz if such was the case then why was that topic even printed in the text book,commercialization purposes?And even though it isn't going to be appearing for examination then what harm is it gonna make to the teachers to teach it and give a bit of knowledge to the students!
Secondly I would like to draw your attention to another topic that Students are never have freedom of thinking,assignment which teachers give is something what students have to do just to gain marks!
So all in all I would just like to propose that it is a system which is marks oriented,for starters!
funkymuppetsV3

Con

funkymuppetsV3 forfeited this round.
mans

Pro

mans forfeited this round.
funkymuppetsV3

Con

funkymuppetsV3 forfeited this round.
mans

Pro

mans forfeited this round.
funkymuppetsV3

Con

funkymuppetsV3 forfeited this round.