icebeartheawesome
frankfurter50

Indians Should be Banned

Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

icebeartheawesome

Pro

Indians must be banned. Vote pro.

Round 1: Acceptance

Round 2-3: Debates/Rebuttals
frankfurter50

Con

Provide some evidence and you could win. I'm up for this. Let's have at it.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

Indian people are ugly and stinky. Why should they even be on the earth? Dark people shouldn't even be on the Earth; the world belongs to superior Russian polar bears, including me.

Let us kill all the Indians/South Asians, including the Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans, Maldivians, Nepalese, Afghans, Bhutanese, Burmans, and the Tibetis. Those people are ugly and stupid and have negative IQ's.

Also, Indians drink curry beer and burn too much incense, which is bad for the environment, only leading to killing more polar bears.

Please, everyone has to do their duty in saving the planet. That is to shoot down every South Asian/Indian they see, as well as anyone I deem to be inferior.

You see, Indian people are just weird. Why, oh why, are they so stinky? They are nothing but a negative influence in today's world. All they do is worship their million-armed god and sing weird songs. That is why they should be sent to concentration camps to be killed.

Russians, on the other hand, are intelligent and superior in every way to Indians, blacks, Irish, Muslims, Jews, and retarded people.

I hope you appreciate my white supremacist attitude and Indophobia.
frankfurter50

Con

Indian people are NOT ugly and stinky- because they are the same species as us, Homo Sapiens, and they do not have different anatomy, or more sweat glands than us. They simply have poor sewage disposal systems and lots of disease, both of which should be rectified as soon as possible. The solution is not to kill people, but to educate them and see their viewpoints.

You know, I think your arguments help me win.

We are not going to kill all of South Asia, that would be insane and it would mean the pointless slaughter of millions. We are not going to do that.

Die, you piece of garbage.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

Look Indian people are just annoying and ugly. I really hope they will go commit suicide, because they just sit around all day, drinking curry beer and farting. They are polluting the environment. I can't believe Vladmir Putin even created Indians when he created the world.

I don't care what you think .Overpopulation and global warming are two urgent problems that must be solved. That is why I want to kill all the South Asians in the world and destroy their culture entirely.

Now so far we have done 8 debates. For our 9th debate year, let's do: Black People Should Pay More Taxes
frankfurter50

Con

I win. Your argument is too stupid to be taken seriously.
Posted by fccorder 1 week ago
fccorder
Awe snap you know what I mean
Posted by frankfurter50 1 week ago
frankfurter50
You died? When's the funeral. That's pretty sad.
Posted by fccorder 1 week ago
fccorder
Bro I am dead hahahaha
Posted by frankfurter50 1 week ago
frankfurter50
True.
Posted by Aileen3310 1 week ago
Aileen3310
OMG, how could anyone have a debate on this?? Pro has mental issues. Go kill yourself pro. I hope you burn forever in hell you dirty discussing animal. You don't deserve to live. You are a second and worse version of Hitler!
Posted by fccorder 2 weeks ago
fccorder
I am with CON!